Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on awld gangsta granny’s insta and look what this ones put about one day we’ll all be going to court 🤣 well if one day we do we’ll all get to meet Lee cos I’m damned sure she’ll be there too after all the comments she makes off her half a dozen accounts.
Yeah ok love 😆 f**k the courts will be busy, does she realise nobody is going to be taken to court for saying lee is a narcissist with a rubber face and saying jack is as pale as casper the ghost 😂😂😂👀👀

State of this one having go at us standing there like she's tit herself 😆, saying we don't show our faces, she doesnt either its just a home account and the one pic she has a big cup in her face
20200725_175255.jpg
.. if she is so passionate about leelee why doesn't she come and defend her on here, we are nice really and would welcome her 😁

I can't cope with the victim she is playing when she has been trolling on here herself 🤣🤣🤣 nobody has said anything about jack apart from to say he looked pale What a liar haha
20200725_180317.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Yeah ok love 😆 f**k the courts will be busy, does she realise nobody is going to be taken to court for saying lee is a narcissist with a rubber face and saying jack is as pale as casper the ghost 😂😂😂👀👀

State of this one having go at us standing there like she's tit herself 😆, saying we don't show our faces, she doesnt either its just a home account and the one pic she has a big cup in her faceView attachment 192213.. if she is so passionate about leelee why doesn't she come and defend her on here, we are nice really and would welcome her 😁

I can't cope with the victim she is playing when she has been trolling on here herself 🤣🤣🤣 nobody has said anything about jack apart from to say he looked pale What a liar haha View attachment 192215
Lee is the biggest bleeping hypocrite going. if her sheep came here and saw for themselves they’d see there is a lot of concern for Jack and a few comments calling him Casper Ffs nothing at all bullying towards him.
If you have a public account then you’re fair game for comments, it’s a free country, free speech and all that jazz. I’d say the same comments to Lee directly as I have made on here if she came on here as herself and we all had an open discussion. She chose to have a public insta, I don’t so I’m not putting myself in the lions den so to speak on insta but I’ll have a good old chat direct with her on here all day long if she wants to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lee is the biggest bleeping hypocrite going. if her sheep came here and saw for themselves they’d see there is a lot of concern for Jack and a few comments calling him Casper Ffs nothing at all bullying towards him.
If you have a public account then you’re fair game for comments, it’s a free country, free speech and all that jazz. I’d say the same comments to Lee directly as I have made on here if she came on here as herself and we all had an open discussion. She chose to have a public insta, I don’t so I’m not putting myself in the lions den so to speak on insta but I’ll have a good old chat direct with her on here all day long if she wants to.
Same here she is the biggest hypocrite ever and the irony of the comments make me howl, they are saying we are trolls but then they are saying much worse about us in their comments so therefore are they not trolls also? Its laughable and i couldn't give a monkeys nuts about what they are saying i will still come on here haha 😁 they are blind to the old gangster granny's game that she is playing.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1. We are not scumbags
2. We are not vile lowlifes
3. We have no issues
4. We have very nice homes
5. You are not able to trace us. And any way every thing that your heroine Lee wrote is also there as she her self sat behind her keyboard on the grape juice doing exactly what you excuse us off.
6. As we walk to court they will show our faces, darling you have definitely been on the grape juice.
7. Shame on us. Well I wonder if Lee feels the shame.
8. Get yourself a life poppet, if you need to comment on old ma sherrington Instagram on a woman you don't know you need to rethinking your priority
9. FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE YOU YOURSELF ARE A TROLL DARLING.

Hope you read this lovely Digglehose.

I'm Back my lovely trolls. Xx

1. We are not jealous
2. Were certainly not sad
3. Were not see you next Tuesdays
4 We are not vindictive
5. Lee has a fake face full of botox but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder
6. Lee is also a TROLL and it has been proven many times. She is one of us a TROLL

Lee Sherrington DARLING what you have wrote about people on tattle is as you say Beyond Words.
A true nassasist always trying to deflect.
Are you hanging your head in shame Lee?
You have been outed on here many times for comments you have made on your fellow Instagramers and don't pretend otherwise.
So you made your Instagram account private again but hey don't forget we all follow you any way.
Have you read the story Lee poppet of the little boy that cried wolf. Well DARLING LEE your the modern day version The Middle Aged Instagramer that cried TROLL

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
1. We are not scumbags
2. We are not vile lowlifes
3. We have no issues
4. We have very nice homes
5. You are not able to trace us. And any way every thing that your heroine Lee wrote is also there as she her self sat behind her keyboard on the grape juice doing exactly what you excuse us off.
6. As we walk to court they will show our faces, darling you have definitely been on the grape juice.
7. Shame on us. Well I wonder if Lee feels the shame.
8. Get yourself a life poppet, if you need to comment on old ma sherrington Instagram on a woman you don't know you need to rethinking your priority
9. FROM WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE YOU YOURSELF ARE A TROLL DARLING.

Hope you read this lovely Digglehose.

I'm Back my lovely trolls. Xx

1. We are not jealous
2. Were certainly not sad
3. Were not see you next Tuesdays
4 We are not vindictive
5. Lee has a fake face full of botox but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder
6. Lee is also a TROLL and it has been proven many times. She is one of us a TROLL

Lee Sherrington DARLING what you have wrote about people on tattle is as you say Beyond Words.
A true nassasist always trying to deflect.
Are you hanging your head in shame Lee?
You have been outed on here many times for comments you have made on your fellow Instagramers and don't pretend otherwise.
So you made your Instagram account private again but hey don't forget we all follow you any way.
Have you read the story Lee poppet of the little boy that cried wolf. Well DARLING LEE your the modern day version The Middle Aged Instagramer that cried TROLL
Its laughable the irony of their comments isn't it? "haha evil laugh" and her loving the poor me comments with the crying emoji what a bunch of comedians 😆 .. Welcome back our lovely narcissistic evil troll friend.... 😉😊😘

Reactions: 5
Its laughable the irony of their comments isn't it? "haha evil laugh" and her loving the poor me comments with the crying emoji what a bunch of comedians 😆 .. Welcome back our lovely narcissistic evil troll friend.... 😉😊😘
I couldn't believe what I was reading. Old ma sherrington is a joke trying to deflect what she has been doing by pulling the troll card.
The middle Aged Instagramer that cried wolf.
She is certainly a wolf in skimpy to young for her clothing.
Glad to be back with my tribe of evil trolls who have such sad meaningless lifes. Xx

If you painted a certain instrument accounts face green she would be the spitting image of princess fiona from Shrek. And she was definitely a troll

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I couldn't believe what I was reading. Old ma sherrington is a joke trying to deflect what she has been doing by pulling the troll card.
The middle Aged Instagramer that cried wolf.
She is certainly a wolf in skimpy to young for her clothing.
Glad to be back with my tribe of evil trolls who have such sad meaningless lifes. Xx

If you painted a certain instrument accounts face green she would be the spitting image of princess fiona from Shrek. And she was definitely a troll
Yes you are spot on. She has cherry picked the odd (not nasty) comment out of all the comments and made out it was about jack when it is nothing of the sort. She is pissed off about the comments about herself but it would gain more sympathy and attention if she said they were about Jack, she knows "EXACTLY" what she is doing!!

Slightly off topic, but am I right in thinking there's a thread on here somewhere for Scottish Instagrammers/influencers?

Reactions: 1
Place your bets TROLLS 🤗

Mrs Whacko is going to be back at some point shortly with a big speech just the way Mario has gave one today.

Just noticed that.....I bet she’s not been off Instagram at all. She will be posting shortly I’m sure. Mrs Whacko pending...........
It will just be Marions post with the wording switched around. I'd just said on his thread that they both work for Debenhams yet still haven't returned to work. The company is in trouble so maybe the management haven't looked favourably on their social media presence and used it to get rid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will just be Marions post with the wording switched around. I'd just said on his thread that they both work for Debenhams yet still haven't returned to work. The company is in trouble so maybe the management haven't looked favourably on their social media presence and used it to get rid.
The company was in trouble before all the coronavirus stuff. Will be such a shame for anyone of them to loose there jobs. As I’ve been there in past and not nice. But I am surprised at the content they do show on there page as I know I am not allowed to post anything regarding my company at all. And had to sign a non disclosure to say so. And do think most companies now a day’s get staff to do so.

Last edited:
Just noticed that.....I bet she’s not been off Instagram at all. She will be posting shortly I’m sure. Mrs Whacko pending...........
She's been spending her time on tattle being a naughty little troll

Place your bets TROLLS 🤗

Mrs Whacko is going to be back at some point shortly with a big speech just the way Mario has gave one today.
She's going to let us know that she has traced us all and knows who we are and where we live.
And MrS is currently driving around the country in his big police van to arrest us all. And is taking us to our court appearance in bonney Scotland where we will be filming going into court with our heads hung in shame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's happened, where have you all gone.
Have you been arrested my MrS?
I am missing my daily entertainment come back,come back. Do I need to send nail files to a Scottish prison?

• Haha
What's happened, where have you all gone.
Have you been arrested my MrS?
I am missing my daily entertainment come back,come back. Do I need to send nail files to a Scottish prison?
🤣🤣🤣 she wishes he had! I was at my pals house today who lives in her estate. Was doing my nosey but couldn’t see her. Her car was in drive mind you, blinds were tilted shut. Probs having an afternoon in watching 365 😉 and wee jack locked in the room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.