Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🀣🀣🀣 she wishes he had! I was at my pals house today who lives in her estate. Was doing my nosey but couldn’t see her. Her car was in drive mind you, blinds were tilted shut. Probs having an afternoon in watching 365 πŸ˜‰ and wee jack locked in the room.
You crack me up πŸ˜‚... I bet she has been getting her filler, botox and the wig done and wants to look her best for when she makes her grand appearance back on the gram, she will be like lily savage when she appears. πŸ‘„πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ·πŸπŸ‘πŸ€³

You crack me up πŸ˜‚... I bet she has been getting her filler, botox and the wig done and wants to look her best for when she makes her grand appearance back on the gram, she will be like lily savage when she appears. πŸ‘„πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈπŸ·πŸπŸ‘πŸ€³
S
What's happened, where have you all gone.
Have you been arrested my MrS?
I am missing my daily entertainment come back,come back. Do I need to send nail files to a Scottish prison?
That post was meant as a qoute for you πŸ˜† sorry pinkgirl87 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s lurking around on insta. I’ve looked a few times and she’s always online !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hear she is back 🀣🀣🀣
β€œI’m still on my social media break...” well no you’re not love if you’re posting. bleeping imbecile.
Has she had more shite pumped into her lips? They look even more inflated than usual. She’ll melt if she stands near a naked flame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hear she is back 🀣🀣🀣
Omg what ridicules filter has she used now.
She looks like a helium balloon blown up wrong. She would blow away in the wind.
Hahaha the lips omg the lips.
My little insta break, get a life Old Ma Sherrington your a joke complete utter nassasist.
She looks like a blow up doll. Hope MrS don't prick her she would be like a woopy cushion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lilly Savage 🀣 I don’t know what’s came over me. But I cant help but think she’s more like Alice Barry from Shameless........ma bad
Omg 🀣🀣🀣

To all the women who support,, blow smoke up my arse tell me how beautiful i am and inspire me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (they lie to you lily SπŸ˜‰) get a grip you stupid woman you don't love anyone apart from yourself and she is a troll on here so she doesn't inspire anyone either.. Yous are right about the pumped up face jesus it looks ready to burst πŸ˜’ and i have also seen her name lurking about on insta too, insta break my ass.

Last edited:
Be brilliant if they filled her lips with Helium! πŸ˜‚
I think they already have. What a sad excuse for a middle age woman.
Lee poppet grow old with style. You certainly have no class sweetie. Have you been eating to many family sandwiches?

• Haha
Omg 🀣🀣🀣

To all the women who support,, blow smoke up my arse tell me how beautiful i am and inspire me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (they lie to you lily SπŸ˜‰) get a grip you stupid woman you don't love anyone apart from yourself and she is a troll on here so she doesn't inspire anyone either.. Yous are right about the pumped up face jesus it looks ready to burst πŸ˜’ and i have also seen her name lurking about on insta too, insta break my ass.
Err, I thought the black and white challenge was supposed to be about raising awareness about femicide in Turkey? Not about building other women up and supporting her, yada yada.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Err, I thought the black and white challenge was supposed to be about raising awareness about femicide in Turkey? Not about building other women up and supporting her, yada yada.
Just like BLM she posts without actually understanding the background to the hashtag/challenge πŸ™„

• Heart
Everything is about her though. The woman's an idiot!!

Last edited:
Dear Lee.......................................... We all know you have an account on here to rant/take the piss & talk about your insta friends while also looking at your own thread, you couldn't even film the moment of father and son today without making it about you could you? If we are idiots then what does that make you??.... Please don't flatter and delude yourself that we are obsessed with you, you are like a parody account and you are entertaining us in a comical way with your cringeworthy posts. Stop playing gangster granny you're already on here so why don't you defend yourself?? You try desperately to convince your followers that you are not trolling on here but you are 1000000%. You always say we are sad and you're happy with your life but yet we are not the ones shouting about it you are as we don't need to do that you see, we don't need people telling us how great and beautiful we are because we know we are 😁 You can't be that happy because you protest about it far far too much.
You're a narcissist and you know it, come on and debate with us lee from one of your 2/3 accounts on here. Very much looking forward to hearing from you Mrs L Savage
20200731_195752.jpg
20200731_195820.jpg
Screenshot_20200731-185656_Instagram.jpg

Kind regards
The Boobyx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do these insta huns assume anyone who disagrees or dislikes what they do are sad, lonely, jealous, unhappy with their own lifes etc etc!
Are we not allowed an opinion unless its exactly what they think??

Reactions: 6
Edited to scribble Jack's face out 😊

Why do these insta huns assume anyone who disagrees or dislikes what they do are sad, lonely, jealous, unhappy with their own lifes etc etc!
Are we not allowed an opinion unless its exactly what they think??
I think it makes them feel better even more superior about themselves if they tell themselves its jealousy or an obsession and we are just sad trolls. Bless her 😁

One more thing Lily i think it is you who is obsessed with us as youre always mentioning us πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Still on her break πŸ™„ but was on her stories to post the moaning which i have put on above ☝

Reactions: 1
Come on then you sad woman.
I invite you to come RIP me to shreds. You are a sad delusion middle age woman. You have no love or light in your life. That's poppet is why you spent your life on the gram looking for love.
You have no love in your fake life.
Time to take a long hard look in the mirror. You will not see the wicked witch we see. With your fake face and your utterly fake life.
You are a utterly disgusting womem.
Come on poppet come chat with us. You utterly disgusting women how fake you are.
Be careful Lee some one is going to show you for the absolute fake woman you are. YOU LEE Sherrington are a troll and a nassasist.

Dear Lee.......................................... We all know you have an account on here to rant/take the piss & talk about your insta friends while also looking at your own thread, you couldn't even film the moment of father and son today without making it about you could you? If we are idiots then what does that make you??.... Please don't flatter and delude yourself that we are obsessed with you, you are like a parody account and you are entertaining us in a comical way with your cringeworthy posts. Stop playing gangster granny you're already on here so why don't you defend yourself?? You try desperately to convince your followers that you are not trolling on here but you are 1000000%. You always say we are sad and you're happy with your life but yet we are not the ones shouting about it you are as we don't need to do that you see, we don't need people telling us how great and beautiful we are because we know we are 😁 You can't be that happy because you protest about it far far too much.
You're a narcissist and you know it, come on and debate with us lee from one of your 2/3 accounts on here. Very much looking forward to hearing from you Mrs L SavageView attachment 198197View attachment 198199View attachment 198191

Kind regards
The Boobyx
Haha now she really has turned that poor wee boy into Casper.

Lee poppet never ever threaten people your going to RIP THEM TO SHREDS. Very naughty of you.
Maybe you should try getting MRS ripped. You know to get rid of his fat belly and get some muscle. That's Ripped.
Don't ever ever threaten people. You should known by having a un ripped husband in the police force. That is threatening behaviour.

And just to add as I know your reading Lee Sherrington any brand you try to work with will be getting screen shots of your trolling and the proof it was you. Along with your threatening behaviour.
You need some light and love in your life your a middle age woman that lives in a very small over looked house.
Jealous of you. Haha don't think so your a joke. Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.