Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LoopyHoopy71 a new member created today commented a few posts ago asking a question and saying they thought the instagrammers in question on the post were friends. That aroused suspicion so I went to look at their activity. They have reacted angrily to posts on here. I thought that was strange and immediately thought it’s our Mrs S with a new account!
Fankoo :)

Yes shes naughty threatening that when shes married to pc sherrington, tut tut lee you should know better at your old age. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are hard to find unless the police help and then it is illegal to threaten to violate someones privacy. She's talking shite the nutjob 😆 crack on shezza youre not private you put yourself out there for the world to see you crackerjack 🤪

she' clearly had too much vino tonight 😒 🙄
Plus some of us use IP cloaking so the addresses can't be found. Purely for research purposes ;) That makes sound pure dodgy but it's actually for when we're abroad and trying to access UK sites lol.

What is that attachment? It just says ran into some problems when trying to view it 🤷‍♀️

Hang on she is the one parading her child on instagram for any nonce out there to look at because she wants attention she chooses to do it and jack is only 6 so hasn't got a choice. She needs to address herself before she has a go about other People mentioning him, nobody would even know about him if it wasnt for her and her low self esteem needing boosting by complete strangers 🤦‍♀️ yes he has been called casper and nothing else and that is due to him looking pale and ill looking and is said out of concern about her keeping him indoors all the time, we are getting at her not him. So lee if you are lurking stop exaggerating about hatred for jack as it is nothing of the sort you are being a drama queen and if you are going to cherry pick the odd casper comment then make sure you pick some of the comments where we have said he is lovely and we feel sorry for him that you use him for content on ig and your own gratification. You only have yourself to blame here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG 😮 had an early night and wake up to this 🤣 they are obviously concocting a plan on there group chats, I knew it was strange when peony and social mentioned about exposing there trolls and that they new who they where, now Sherrington is at it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else spot it? 😂
Yeah spotted straight away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG 😮 had an early night and wake up to this 🤣 they are obviously concocting a plan on there group chats, I knew it was strange when peony and social mentioned about exposing there trolls and that they new who they where, now Sherrington is at it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah spotted straight away 🤣
Spotted what?

The new members having a good old nosey at what we’re saying to the rant. The username is a dead giveaway 😄

• Haha
What is that attachment? It just says ran into some problems when trying to view it 🤷‍♀️

Hang on she is the one parading her child on instagram for any ponce out there to look at because she wants attention she chooses to do it and jack is only 6 so hasn't got a choice. She needs to address herself before she has a go about other People mentioning him, nobody would even know about him if it wasnt for her and her low self esteem needing boosting by complete strangers 🤦‍♀️ yes he has been called casper and nothing else and that is due to him looking pale and ill looking and is said out of concern about her keeping him indoors all the time, we are getting at her not him. So lee if you are lurking stop exaggerating about hatred for jack as it is nothing of the sort you are being a drama queen and if you are going to cherry pick the odd casper comment then make sure you pick some of the comments where we have said he is lovely and we feel sorry for him that you use him for content on ig and your own gratification. You only have yourself to blame here.
Exactly Boobyx. It looks like he’s a lovely little lad and I don’t agree children should be paraded on social media. I’ve seen videos where he doesn’t want the phone in his face and when he’s old enough to decide whether or not he wants to be seen by thousands of people, he decides himself. I mean, I fend off weirdos weekly on social media who are clearly not who they say they are. People need to be more careful. They think they’re safe behind their phones.
So when you read here Lee, stop filming him. Think of his safety and security over your own want for attention and adoration. He isn’t old enough to decide or understand. I don’t dislike you as I don’t know you, but if you put your life online for thousands of people to view then you have to take criticism. I agree some nastiness isn’t called for but you can’t stop it if you parade yourself. Go private and look at why you are on Instagram. I’ve done a little psychology and you scream out for attention. You’ll never find it from strangers on social media. Be happy in yourself. There endeth today’s sermon 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How do you know this? I thought they were friends
Here you go lee just some of your Ah8u accounts comments and likes 😬
Screenshot_20200721-081946_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-081957_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-082008_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-082040_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200721-082516_Gallery.jpg

You had the MrsL26 account too but when we called you out on it & you made it private and blocked me before i could get any screenshots, however i have many more of the Ah8u screenshots of you calling people on here before you disappeared to make yet another account. Don't pretend to your followers it isn't you because it is 100% you and we caught you out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
@Boobyx i was trying to attach the screenshots I had taken last night of all the 😡 I got from Lees new account 😁 Hope you all have the popcorn ready for it 🤣 Her threatening IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is hilarious!! I mean I have all told you from the beginning I know of her, where she lives and things about her. And Lee I tell you, if you dare say my name or post anything that mentions my name I will be at your door. Tattle is just like Instagram. Both sites are where you can post, say what you like. These messages are no going into your DMs so you can’t accuse us of bullying. You post things daily people will have an opinion. So here it is again LEE, your Son is away peeely wally, and you are mutton dressed as lamb 🤷🏽‍♀️ Simple. But you do have a happy looking little boy who I’m sure is loved very much and is extremely taken care of. No one is being unkind about him when giving there opinion. Take him of your Instagram or go private. It we know you won’t as these Are outbursts you have whilst on the vino and Mr S is on night shift.

Whichever one of you this was 🤣🤣 brilliant. Let’s all agree and be clear that what Mrs Whacko done last night was a stunt as her recent post never had many like and comments. These influencers need and rely on this for engagement purposes. So everyone that has liked and commented has fallen into her trap. She has now this morning said that she will be on later. Yip we know it will be later as you can’t come on without your mask and hive. We will still be here 👋 anyway morning Lee it’s a beautiful day, hope you are organised to take we Jack outdoors today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have to say if it was my little boy my husband would be putting a stop to him being used on Instagram. He would most likely be annoyed with me that I had put him in that position in the first place too!

@Boobyx i was trying to attach the screenshots I had taken last night of all the 😡 I got from Lees new account 😁 Hope you all have the popcorn ready for it 🤣 Her threatening IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is hilarious!! I mean I have all told you from the beginning I know of her, where she lives and things about her. And Lee I tell you, if you dare say my name or post anything that mentions my name I will be at your door. Tattle is just like Instagram. Both sites are where you can post, say what you like. These messages are no going into your DMs so you can’t accuse us of bullying. You post things daily people will have an opinion. So here it is again LEE, your Son is away peeely wally, and you are mutton dressed as lamb 🤷🏽‍♀️ Simple. But you do have a happy looking little boy who I’m sure is loved very much and is extremely taken care of. No one is being unkind about him when giving there opinion. Take him of your Instagram or go private. It we know you won’t as these Are outbursts you have whilst on the vino and Mr S is on night shift.

Whichever one of you this was 🤣🤣 brilliant. Let’s all agree and be clear that what Mrs Whacko done last night was a stunt as her recent post never had many like and comments. These influencers need and rely on this for engagement purposes. So everyone that has liked and commented has fallen into her trap. She has now this morning said that she will be on later. Yip we know it will be later as you can’t come on without your mask and hive. We will still be here 👋 anyway morning Lee it’s a beautiful day, hope you are organised to take we Jack outdoors today.
Yes all the drama last night was to get her likes and comments up as she has said that made her smile this morning, a grown woman buzzing because she got her likes up on ig, isn't that what children do? i honestly despair at her, its all she cares about adoration from People she doesn't even know its embarrassing. I wish her arse lickers would stop lieing to her about how great and beautiful she is haha and how jealous we are 🙄 jealous of what exactly please? 😆 They are all as deluded as her..

Reactions: 3
Yes all the drama last night was to get her likes and comments up as she has said that made her smile this morning, a grown woman buzzing because she got her likes up on ig, isn't that what children do? i honestly despair at her, its all she cares about adoration from People she doesn't even know its embarrassing. I wish her arse lickers would stop lieing to her about how great and beautiful she is haha and how jealous we are 🙄 jealous of what exactly please? 😆 They are all as deluded as her..
No jealousy on my part and I certainly don’t get the feeling anyone else is jealous on here. She craves the attention off of strangers as she has no one in her life that gives her it. This woman has no friends and I believe/heard she looses everyone because these outbursts she has on here is what she has done with friends/acquaintances in the past. She is very hot tempered and does not think before she speaks. the People arse licking her are just as bad!!

Proper missing our woopsagain i wish she would hurry back, 😁 she makes me howl on here with her input.

She’s using her son again in justifying the adoration? I don’t watch her anymore. She is totally clueless. Ah Lee, you’ve just summed up exactly what real people see of you. The constant want to be loved is really worrying, and if you’ve played the jealous card, let me tell you, we’re absolutely not. I have that designer stuff and more that you crave, but I don’t flaunt it. I don’t need to filter my face and over fill it. That right there screams self loathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s using her son again in justifying the adoration? I don’t watch her anymore. She is totally clueless. Ah Lee, you’ve just summed up exactly what real people see of you. The constant want to be loved is really worrying, and if you’ve played the jealous card, let me tell you, we’re absolutely not. I have that designer stuff and more that you crave, but I don’t flaunt it. I don’t need to filter my face and over fill it. That right there screams self loathing.
I Can honestly say I do not follow Mrs Whacko any longer but friends of mine do, and whenever she kicks off it’s on the group chat With screenshots. If I was her I’d either take my Son off as I wouldn’t want him getting older and knowing about this, make my page private or just come off. But I know my Husband if he was a police officer he would not allow me to have a public page due to his job. I have a friend who is a police officer in fact I have friends that are prison officers also and they are not allowed to have there full name on social media and they have to change it so they cannot be found. To me I’m beginning to wonder if he actually is a proper police officer and maybe just a call handler at 999 🤣 and says he’s an officer lol something is not right about them at all.

And also what I have learned that you can google her Husbands name and it. Rings his LinkedIn up and states he is constable at police Scotland. So Lee maybe disclosing your Husband on insta is your fault that people know what he does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw her last grid post and wondered why EVERYONE was talking about trolls etc in the comments, when the caption said nothing about such a thing. Then I realised in her stories that she spoke about what was happening and directed folk to go comment their thoughts. She’s playing a clever game with the Instagram algorithm by drumming up attention and getting people to leave loads of comments like that. Why not just say what you’ve got to say in the image caption in the first place?! It’s just sneaky. Grid comments are more useful than dm’s for building up traffic to her page. I’m sorry but if I was that upset about something then getting loads of comments and praise on insta would be the last of my priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw her last grid post and wondered why EVERYONE was talking about trolls etc in the comments, when the caption said nothing about such a thing. Then I realised in her stories that she spoke about what was happening and directed folk to go comment their thoughts. She’s playing a clever game with the Instagram algorithm by drumming up attention and getting people to leave loads of comments like that. Why not just say what you’ve got to say in the image caption in the first place?! It’s just sneaky. Grid comments are more useful than dm’s for building up traffic to her page. I’m sorry but if I was that upset about something then getting loads of comments and praise on insta would be the last of my priorities.
Yes she knows exactly what she is doing, she knows for a fact jack has been mentioned on here as she has accounts on here so why hasnt she brought it up before if it bothered her that much ... Why?... Because other instagrammers are talking about this site again and she wanted to pretend that she had just looked and saw that jack was being mentioned even though it was ages ago and thought oh i have no content so i will use jack as the sympathy card to get the likes and comments up.
Lee we see straight through you and what you are trying to achieve but we are not falling for the drama... give it up and get over yourself you silly woman..

I Can honestly say I do not follow Mrs Whacko any longer but friends of mine do, and whenever she kicks off it’s on the group chat With screenshots. If I was her I’d either take my Son off as I wouldn’t want him getting older and knowing about this, make my page private or just come off. But I know my Husband if he was a police officer he would not allow me to have a public page due to his job. I have a friend who is a police officer in fact I have friends that are prison officers also and they are not allowed to have there full name on social media and they have to change it so they cannot be found. To me I’m beginning to wonder if he actually is a proper police officer and maybe just a call handler at 999 🤣 and says he’s an officer lol something is not right about them at all.

And also what I have learned that you can google her Husbands name and it. Rings his LinkedIn up and states he is constable at police Scotland. So Lee maybe disclosing your Husband on insta is your fault that people know what he does.
It does I’ve just done it..and a picture of him too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.