Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the tears are on display. What an attention seeker this gangsta/ned is all for the comments and the likes on the gram It’s just desperate. She will be trying to takes us all on again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well the tears are on display. What an attention seeker this gangsta/ned is all for the comments and the likes on the gram It’s just desperate. She will be trying to takes us all on again 🤣🤣
I can’t see it as she’s went private 🤣 will see how long it lasts. But luckily for Friends who pop in to show you 🤣🤣🤣 she is a riot!! Honestly no one is saying anything wrong about jack or criticising her parental skills 🙄 be precise Lee and state the actual facts!! Honestly your such an attention seeker. My teenage Daughter has better morals than you.

Thought I’d pop this on here...
I‘d also be wary of mentioning her husband as that’s why the last thread got shut down. It does appear your search on him is correct however SHE has put that info out there for all to see and look up. We haven’t gone on a witch hunt. It isn’t an offence to search for someone online but i’d just be careful what is said. Let them get the telling off from their end for being so public. People do need to take more care over their privacy online and not be so blasé.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Honest to god this f***ing woman!!!
Me, me,me poor little me stop with the drama queen attention show ffs, we all love our children and they are all our lives and what we live for its not just you, however we don't need to parade our children online for likes and comments because we are not narcissists. Nobody has said anything derogatry about him at all so she needs to stop acting the victim, she chooses to put her child out there but then blames other people when he is mentioned, the real issue is nobody cares about her being talked about on here she doesn't get that much attention for it so she is now using jack as her troll bait, how low can you get. I hope jack ratifies her for putting him on her social media when he is older. Stupid old wannabe.

So Antitroll89 has gone.....actually not as deactivated but they’ve removed their reactions and locked it down.

Reactions: 5
Yes but i screenshotted all of the comments and angry faces 😆 its further up on the thread
They’ve laughed at a couple of my comments 😄 Hey Antitroll89 if we’ve got you wrong please come say hi 😁 It’s just, you look a bit suspicious and we’re very observant on this chat forum 😉

• Haha
And so she goes on and on and on and on 🤣🤣🤣 who is she trying to convince that she hasn't been on here and got accounts on here, herself or us? We know she has and she knows we know so she needs to stop lying right now she is guilty and she knows she is. Friends know she wouldn't come on here? What friends are these her instagram friends? I see her liking stuff all over the gram so she is always on it the liar. She is a bullshitter and it shows all over her face 😁

Reactions: 3
And so she goes on and on and on and on 🤣🤣🤣 who is she trying to convince that she hasn't been on here and got accounts on here, herself or us? We know she has and she knows we know so she needs to stop lying right now she is guilty and she knows she is. Friends know she wouldn't come on here? What friends are these her instagram friends? I see her liking stuff all over the gram so she is always on it the liar. She is a bullshitter and it shows all over her face 😁
Is she posting about this now?

she has done a really long boring story on it, honestly shes a joke and a bare faced liar, the tit she has just come out with 😆 i kept saying to her story oh F*** off pleassse and rolling my eyes and then when she nearly cried ffs 🤣🤣

she doesn't realise we only watch her for the pure entertainment factor does she 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Saying people dislike her on here and this is a hate site 🙄 none of us know you Lee so nobody hates you, you’re not that important hen calm doon..you choose to make an arse of yourself, we choose to comment on that and that’s it..Jack is a lovely wee boy and I’m sure he’s loved and well looked after..stop attention seeking you’re embarrassing yourself even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😂 i'll update for you, she has done the same thing she has done for the the millionth time and twisted on about trolls, made herself and jack too this time to be victims of imaginary trolling but really it's only because she has no content. She has said she will have a weeks break because she is so upset smh, don't worry though as she will just pop back on guyzz on the 30th of julember, so ladies what the hell will we do with our sad lives with no leelee 😭 we are sad in lees words not mine.

• Haha
Jeez 🙄 What will we do 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope there’s a good drama on the tv, to occupy our time untill lee graces us with her presence 🤣

• Haha
The thing is with narcissists is that they will never admit that they’re wrong / done wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault and when they’re shown up for what they really are, they flip and go up like a bottle of pop and give everyone the silent treatment afterwards.
They can put on a really convincing act of how hurt and upset they are ! Need I say more ??!!

• Heart
The thing is with narcissists is that they will never admit that they’re wrong / done wrong. It’s always someone else’s fault and when they’re shown up for what they really are, they flip and go up like a bottle of pop and give everyone the silent treatment afterwards.
They can put on a really convincing act of how hurt and upset they are ! Need I say more ??!!
Spot bleeping on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.