Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God will this woman shut up with these long winded stories about standing up for women blah blah blah. Its only about me myself and i not other women, its only how she feels about herself and we have heard her mention it a million times its boring now and we dont want to know how great you feel or how you were a ugly child,😴 god she's like a broken record. Put your prosseco down lee as you will just be embarrassing yourself again later when your nasty rants start. You are a nasty troll yourself so stop trying to make out you are kind and speaking for other women because you're not you fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice she won’t mention tattle ... doesn’t want to draw attention to
God will this woman shut up with these long winded stories about standing up for women blah blah blah. Its only about me myself and i not other women, its only how she feels about herself and we have heard her mention it a million times its boring now and we dont want to know how great you feel or how you were a ugly child,😴 god she's like a broken record. Put your prosseco down lee as you will just be embarrassing yourself again later when your nasty rants start. You are a nasty troll yourself so stop trying to make out you are kind and speaking for other women because you're not you fraud.
She is honestly so self obsessed it’s unreal! There’s so many naturally beautiful women out there who don’t fawn over themselves the way she does! It’s really embarrassing, I cringe so bad for her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
To be fair she’s a million times less scary than she was ......... still bleeping ugly inside & out though!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Notice she won’t mention tattle ... doesn’t want to draw attention to

She is honestly so self obsessed it’s unreal! There’s so many naturally beautiful women out there who don’t fawn over themselves the way she does! It’s really embarrassing, I cringe so bad for her 😬
Yeah you're right she doesn't want people to see that we have called out her 2 accounts on here 😊

• Haha
Oh Dear Birthday Girl Lee.
How you make me laugh, you have been busy reading tattle on your Birthday.
Now she has filmed Mr S cooking her Birthday tea she has included little 👻 in a pic and she has shown us her £450 channel (deliberate spelling mistake) broch.
Mr S loves having this fake nassasist hanging off his arm. I do believe he enables her. He loves the attention she gets.
Then she's having a blessed day.
No originality just quotes what is written about her.
Hope Mr S gets a happy ending tonight.
The lips he pays for must be good for something.

Yeah you're right she doesn't want people to see that we have called out her 2 accounts on here 😊
3 account I do believe.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Thinking about it , does she remind any of you of Dorian from Birds of a Feather ? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah she will, pink peony doesn’t seem the type of person to confront anyone, what’s that old saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
WTAF has she got on today?, mutton see through clothes yet again just to go and do some grocery shopping ffs 🙈 i reckon the real reason she didnt come on for a couple of days is because pauline fowler said she had worked out who her troll was and lee was feeling guilty because she knows we know she has been slating her on here 😁

Reactions: 2
Oh god Lee is ranting about wee Casper sorry Jack. And I’m sorry but it’s not slagging him in any way. we will just call him peely wally! As that is alright in Scotland. Anyway Hi Lee, glad you dropped by Hen 👋🤪

WTAF has she got on today?, mutton see through clothes yet again just to go and do some grocery shopping ffs 🙈 i reckon the real reason she didnt come on for a couple of days is because pauline fowler said she had worked out who her troll was and lee was feeling guilty because she knows we know she has been slating her on here 😁
Those shorts are horrific on her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s unreal!! Why would she come on a site that she hates so much. You don’t like what your reading Lee don’t come on and read it!!!

And if you don’t like tattle Lee then don’t read it. Simples! Practise what you preach!
Failed to mention her accounts she has on here

• Heart
Failed to mention her accounts she has on here
This is exactly what I was thinking. She’s clearly jumping on the band wagon as she’s not the only Scottish insta account to mention Tattle this week, but Old Ma Sherry failed miserably to mention that she’s been spotted on here slagging off the likes of Mrs Hinch, Cleaning with mario and Pink peony.

all that springs to mind right now is something about stones and glass houses🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.