Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The messages she has shared on her stories between custard heed and Lee 🙈 saying "love you" to a fellow nutter on the internet...what age are these women?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes so up her own arse. She really thinks she is something but everything about her is fake fake fake. I’m sure she’s a man! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The no make up pic today 😂 piss off lee you have a heavy filter on it and then another heavy filter on with the make up pic, does this buffoon think we are daft as well as blind. The ads too for the make up,🙄 anything any of these ig huns advertise just makes me not want to buy them.

Reactions: 8
The messages she has shared on her stories between custard heed and Lee 🙈 saying "love you" to a fellow nutter on the internet...what age are these women?!
And she was slaging old custard head off on the pink peony thread using one of her many Tattle accounts. Good old Lee she's a professional Tattle troll with her numerous accounts on tattle.

Surprised she hasn't gone to get microblading for her brows if she is that bothered about them. Given that she spends all that on fillers etc would have thought she would be up for that.

Surprised she hasn't gone to get microblading for her brows if she is that bothered about them. Given that she spends all that on fillers etc would have thought she would be up for that.
I'm sure when someone offers to gift her microblading she will be more that up for it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I will stick to Benefit brow products thanks Lee.
Swipe up for my discount code. #kindlygifted
#bestprodutever
The best product ever is something she doesn't have to pay for.

That "beautiful, unbelievable quality" top that Lee was gifted from Lornaluxe looks like she is wearing her dressing gown 😷 the collar on it is ridiculous!

• Haha
Her stories are soooooo long, how can anyone drag out painting on a fake brow for that length of time! And that fake laugh grinds my gears. Oh and while I'm here anyone who has to declare their love for their other half that often has issues! Now that's my morning Lee rant over I'm off for a cuppa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dislike her stupid laugh too, and that thing where she twitches her nose after something something she things is hilarious.

Reactions: 5
If brow queen thinks i would buy anything that old munter is advertising they can think again because she's hardly a person i would wany to copy of thats for sure. Are these companies for real? why would they gift an old nobody free items to advertise it's not like she is young or beautiful ffs 🙄 Lee "aka" Ah8u and MrsL26 i know you're on here so piss off with your fake goofy wrinkled nose laugh you irritating fruitloop!! 😊

• Haha
Came over from Marions thread as I’m done with him. Don’t shoot me down I actually don’t mind her, she’s less offensive than others but her stories are soooo long.
Strange one that she’s ‘pals’ with the Mother ‘what’s happenin guys’ as they are totally chalk and cheese. Can’t believe she’s not got a thread on here coz she’s an unbelievable watch at times.

If brow queen thinks i would buy anything that old munter is advertising they can think again because she's hardly a person i would wany to copy of thats for sure. Are these companies for real? why would they gift an old nobody free items to advertise it's not like she is young or beautiful ffs 🙄 Lee "aka" Ah8u and MrsL26 i know you're on here so piss off with your fake goofy wrinkled nose laugh you irritating fruitloop!! 😊
I think she was the other one you mentioned as well.
It was the normal pattern a few ❤ on posts then negative comments about herself then ask a question and then disappeared. No likes on comment from this member recently.

Reactions: 2
That "beautiful, unbelievable quality" top that Lee was gifted from Lornaluxe looks like she is wearing her dressing gown 😷 the collar on it is ridiculous!
I genuinely thought it was her dressing gown that she was wearing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was the other one you mentioned as well.
It was the normal pattern a few ❤ on posts then negative comments about herself then ask a question and then disappeared. No likes on comment from this member recently.
Not me 😂🙈 I'm para pants now Haha! 😋

I genuinely thought it was her dressing gown that she was wearing. 🤣
Same here!! Looks like cheap highly flammable, static, 80s wear dressing goon 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think old ma sherrington is going to be very upset her thread has been down graded to sub forum Home Instagranmas.

• Haha
That top is awful. It wouldn't do for us all to like the same i know but have to agree it looks cheap

Reactions: 3
I love it when she puts copied quotes up to feel better about herself and that we are just haters 😆 its not us that needs validation from strangers in our daily life to feel better about ourselves that would be the narcissistic lee. She is full of hypocrisy when she has 2 accounts that we know of, trolling her ig friends on here 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.