Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I was thinking. She’s clearly jumping on the band wagon as she’s not the only Scottish insta account to mention Tattle this week, but Old Ma Sherry failed miserably to mention that she’s been spotted on here slagging off the likes of Mrs Hinch, Cleaning with mario and Pink peony.

all that springs to mind right now is something about stones and glass houses🤪🤣
Alot of them run out of content so they go back to tattle and trolls to drum up hoards of adoring public to blow smoke up their arse and inflate their egos again!

Reactions: 4
“Share your thoughts publicly on my latest post” good idea Lee, use a tattle rant to get your interaction up 👍🏻

Right where has all this come from??? Struggling for content on that Instagram account that is clearly the most important thing in her life! It’s all for the gram!!

Anyone got screenshots of her slagging off the other accounts?
I haven’t however we have a new ‘watcher’ 😉

Took me less than a minute to work out we have a new account here that’s trying to stir it up. You’ve been sussed 😄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
she is ridiculous 15 minutes a day on insta my arse 😂 its her whole life she can't do anything or go anywhere without filming for insta and lurking on other people's insta, this 15mins is what she tells herself so she doesnt feel guilty for neglecting poor jack or Mr S by the time shes spent an hour applying all her drag queen slap, finding what mutton clothes to wear backcombing her hideous wig and then thought about what she's gonna talk about thats practically the whole day gone. She is only mentioning tattle and trolls because katie mua has been banging on about them all weekend so she wants to jump on the bandwagon for some attention. She has practically copied what katie has said cos katie doesn't know the meaning of trolling either 🙄 find your own originality lee don't be boring and think of better content than copying someone about trolls. We see you on here tonight lee you're like clingfilm, why dont you go on one of your accounts on here and slag a few people off like you normally do. 😁

Reactions: 3
@LoopyHoopy71 a new member created today commented a few posts ago asking a question and saying they thought the instagrammers in question on the post were friends. That aroused suspicion so I went to look at their activity. They have reacted angrily to posts on here. I thought that was strange and immediately thought it’s our Mrs S with a new account!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Boobyx Have you spotted the newbie who has interesting reactions to these posts? 😂
Oh yes its been noted 😂 she must think we are as daft as her 🥴

@LoopyHoopy71 a new member created today commented a few posts ago asking a question and saying they thought the instagrammers in question on the post were friends. That aroused suspicion so I went to look at their activity. They have reacted angrily to posts on here. I thought that was strange and immediately thought it’s our Mrs S with a new account!
Yeah theres 2 new members on here tonight funnily enough they appear when she does a rant 🤔

I’m sorry but if you have a public insta and put yourself and your family on it as far as I’m concerned then you’re open for discussion. No one on here has said anything nasty about Jack, in actual fact there was quite a lot of concern for the poor boy.
Gangstagranny gives it the big I am but hasn’t got the bottle to come on here as herself and have an open discussion. All mouth (lips) and no trousers that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes its been noted 😂 she must think we are as daft as her 🥴

Yeah theres 2 new members on here tonight funnily enough they appear when she does a rant 🤔
Of course they do 😄 That’s the narcissistic behavioural traits! So interesting to watch don’t you think?

Reactions: 1
it is against the law to search for people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and post them ie doxxying, if her husband is doing it for her im sure his local constabulary would want to know 😁 silly lee lee you are the one who airs your life out there for everyone so you're open for discussion just like when a newspaper slags people off in the public eye. Put your phone down gangster granny 🥱

Of course they do 😄 That’s the narcissistic behavioural traits! So interesting to watch don’t you think?
Very haha

it is against the law to search for people's IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and post them ie doxxying, if her husband is doing it for her im sure his local constabulary would want to know 😁 silly lee lee you are the one who airs your life out there for everyone so you're open for discussion just like when a newspaper slags people off in the public eye. Put your phone down gangster granny 🥱

Very haha
Maybe worth telling the local plod what she’s threatening

Maybe worth telling the local plod what she’s threatening
Yes shes naughty threatening that when shes married to pc sherrington, tut tut lee you should know better at your old age. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are hard to find unless the police help and then it is illegal to threaten to violate someones privacy. She's talking shite the nutjob 😆 crack on shezza youre not private you put yourself out there for the world to see you crackerjack 🤪

she' clearly had too much vino tonight 😒 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.