Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where do u see which ones have been downgraded? 🤣
If you go into Instagramers there's a message at the top. 👻👻

I love it when she puts copied quotes up to feel better about herself and that we are just haters 😆 its not us that needs validation from strangers in our daily life to feel better about ourselves that would be the narcissistic lee. She is full of hypocrisy when she has 2 accounts that we know of, trolling her ig friends on here 🤦‍♀️
Make that 3 account.
Ok who is going to mssage her the trolling accounts that are hers.
Oh And old ma sherrington you have no sparkle it's you highlight on your over made up old face Lee.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
OMG! The 45th birthday photo uploaded 15 minutes ago. What time did she wake up this morning to trowl her make up on and dress up in that half blazer half corset ensemble?! Its your bleeping birthday, have a lie in for duck sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG! The 45th birthday photo uploaded 15 minutes ago. What time did she wake up this morning to trowl her make up on and dress up in that half blazer half corset ensemble?! Its your bleeping birthday, have a lie in for duck sake.
Eee she's a scream isn't she 🤣 she has bought herself balloons for her birthday and pulled poor jack or Mr S out of bed to take the pics and the way she is posing for the pics in that awful outfit🙈 😆this woman gets more and more ridiculous she is the gift that keeps on giving.😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am off a nosey
I will no doubt be back very soon🙉🙈

That 4 balloon looks like a 9.
What the Fcuk is she wearing,half her blazer is missing. Lavish Alice must have only kindly gifted her half a blazer.

What a sad nassasist this woman is.
I wonder if her Mr S is taking her out tonight to celebrate her birthday. If that is what she's wearing now can you imagine what she will wear is she is actually going to leave the house tonight.
Haha she will have to wear a facemask so she won't be going out.
She will have trouble finding a facemask to fit over those lips

Happy Birthday Lee, have a blessed day.
#kindlygifted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I have no words for that outfit 🤦‍♀️ can’t believe she got up at stupid o’clock to do her hair and makeup and get into that outfit..I’m only on my second coffee 😂 crackpot

• Haha
Looking at that carpet the picture is filtered to duck, either that or she is needing a new carpet! Seriously who gets up a at the crack of shits to pile on the make up and stand by a couple of balloons for the gram 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Someone so up their own arse that’s who! 🤣

• Haha
Chanel boxes are probably empty she got them off the chanel counter where she works and has had them under her bed waiting to stage them in a suitable post.
And it would have been better to film Mr S cooking and not a random pic of a bacon sandwich.
All smoke and mirrors
Bet she is fuming she didn't get her blazer of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet she took that pic days ago. She’s been plotting and planning that post for days ! Sad woman !!

• Haha
Im a new follower of hers after finding this thread....dare I ask about this blazer? What’s it like?
It’s just a black blazer but it’s by Balmain and costs about £1600 ! She’s always hoping Mr S will buy her one but she could’ve bought herself one if she didn’t keep having Botox and fillers !!

Welcome Zantezoo come join us, have you seen the light
Not really gossip but after following her she posted a pic of Mr S and I realise that I kind of know him. I knew she was Ayrshire based but never thought much of it. He was the same year as me at school so reckon he must be 40 this year if not already.

• Heart
Looking at that carpet the picture is filtered to duck, either that or she is needing a new carpet! Seriously who gets up a at the crack of shits to pile on the make up and stand by a couple of balloons for the gram 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Someone so up their own arse that’s who! 🤣
Oh my days that carpet it needs a good clean. But Lee doesn't have time shes to busy getting dressed up and applying make up for the gram.🐷🐖

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet she took that pic days ago. She’s been plotting and planning that post for days ! Sad woman !!
It’s just a black blazer but it’s by Balmain and costs about £1600 ! She’s always hoping Mr S will buy her one but she could’ve bought herself one if she didn’t keep having Botox and fillers !!
My thoughts exactly. She could also have taken Jack on a few holidays if she didn't blow her money on cheap crap clothes and fillers, botox etc. Priorities. eh !!

• Heart
I am loging out now keep up the good work my fellow tattlers.

I will be back.
Hasta la vista. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Zantezoo, post: He was the same year as me at school so reckon he must be 40 this year if not already.
[/QUOTE]
Ooh tell us more!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not really gossip but after following her she posted a pic of Mr S and I realise that I kind of know him. I knew she was Ayrshire based but never thought much of it. He was the same year as me at school so reckon he must be 40 this year if not already.
So .....she’s got herself a toy boy 😂 maybe that’s why she dresses like mutton !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.