Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like separation on the cards, and we’ve clicked on so she’s went private in the hope her thread is shut down x

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest post with the pic of her and Jack? Definitely think they have separated which is a shame, not nice for anyone to go through, especially not the wee innocent boy.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen her latest post with the pic of her and Jack? Definitely think they have separated which is a shame, not nice for anyone to go through, especially not the wee innocent boy.
Yeah I was thinking something like that had happened when I saw it, I don’t like hearing families splitting hopefully it’s not that and it’s just her job

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking something like that had happened when I saw it, I don’t like hearing families splitting hopefully it’s not that and it’s just her job
Apparently all is okay (which I hope it is) just seems a bit strange as Instagram has been a massive part of her life for months.

Reactions: 4
Lots of christmas posts on stories tonight. Still no Mr S. Hope they are ok! Such a crappy year without a divorce on top of it all

Yeah it’s been such a long time since she’s mentioned him, really don’t like hearing families split up especially when the children are still young

Reactions: 3
Yeah it’s been such a long time since she’s mentioned him, really don’t like hearing families split up especially when the children are still young
I have to say I think the fact he hasn’t been mentioned speaks volumes. Just feels like somethings not right, she has had a complete turn around with Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Saying anyone who disagrees with her should go their local hospital and see people dying 🤔 what if those people disagreeing with her work in hospitals/are NHS Staff. Such tunnel vision and there’s much more to it. And I’m NHS (not hospital Lee, community) and saw plenty of it sadly. the general consensus amongst those who have worked in it for 9 months is also in agreement, used to like Lee but that’s pissed me off tonight.

Reactions: 9
I usually like Lee but have to say for a woman that’s having a break from insta she’s clearly having a mental breakdown!!! Absolute loonball. She has absolutely no idea what people are going through during Covid. Ramming her opinion down people’s throats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I usually like Lee but have to say for a woman that’s having a break from insta she’s clearly having a mental breakdown!!! Absolute loonball. She has absolutely no idea what people are going through during Covid. Ramming here opinion down people’s throats.
This is what’s annoyed me, if she put it eloquently with a bit of decorum then fine, her opinion. But to come back with a passive aggressive rant (infact just aggressive), swearing and on one, well she’s just coming across as sheer ignorant to everyone else's situation.

Reactions: 8
Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch

Reactions: 8
She could maybe put her profile to good use and instead of accepting expensive face creams and mascara’s she could help those affected by covid by donating to local food banks, sharing local businesses without looking for free landscaping in return etc etc. But no she’ll just swear and talk to everyone like something she stood on. I really hope her followers unfollow but most will be bots anyway

Reactions: 5
just because we CAN see our family doesn’t mean we SHOULD. The government have said it’s ok so it’s not breaking the rules but it won’t be for everyone. She doesn’t feel comfortable seeing her parents, that’s fine, totally up to them. I do feel comfortable to see mine and that’s totally up to me. No one is forcing her, we’ve all to do what we feel comfortable with. And I’d rather listen to the government advisors than a woman selling me my make up in Debenhams but we’re all entitled to our opinions, just don’t try to ram it down my throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Backtracking now Lee?

Such a fecking idiot, I can’t stand her.

• Heart
Who does this clown think she is? Telling people what they should do at Christmas, keep your views and opinions to yourself Lee people will do what they think is best for their families and who are you to judge, I’m NHS and I will be seeing my family on Christmas Day whether you like it or not..you’ve sat on your arse for months or posed while your small child took pics of you for the gram, all while your husband worked and stayed with his parents but visited you and could’ve passed the virus on to them and you..I’m actually bleeping livid at her, wouldn’t go to a supermarket so definitely hasn’t seen inside a Covid Ward yet spouts all this tit 😡😡😡 I really hope you’re on the wine Lee and sober up and see what an absolute bleep you’ve made yourself look

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.