Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does this clown think she is? Telling people what they should do at Christmas, keep your views and opinions to yourself Lee people will do what they think is best for their families and who are you to judge, I’m NHS and I will be seeing my family on Christmas Day whether you like it or not..you’ve sat on your arse for months or posed while your small child took pics of you for the gram, all while your husband worked and stayed with his parents but visited you and could’ve passed the virus on to them and you..I’m actually bleeping livid at her, wouldn’t go to a supermarket so definitely hasn’t seen inside a Covid Ward yet spouts all this tit 😡😡😡 I really hope you’re on the wine Lee and sober up and see what an absolute bleep you’ve made yourself look
This. 100% spot on. She seen her son every single day. What about people who haven’t seen anyone. Peoples mental health is at rock bottom which is the real bleeping pandemic here. But no big Lee says stays at home, all alone, with no one and judges you if you do. She’s a fool. Really saw a different side to her last night, nasty vile woman

Reactions: 5
She seems to go thru manic cycles ...makes announcement coming off the gram...gets blootered ....back on talking a lot of shite...repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Who does she actually think she is?! Shaming people for choosing to see their families over Christmas, some of these people might not have seen their families since the first lockdown so of course they’d jump at a chance to be able to spend a few days with them

The fact that the Scottish government are allowing it and she’s still trying to ram down people’s throats not to do it. Imagine something happened to your parents and you realised you never got to spend your last Christmas with them?

She’s sending her wee boy to school everyday probably with 100’s of kids, she’s working in a shopping centre with 1000’s of shoppers.. but won’t spend Christmas with a handful of family 🙄

I wonder if the rant she’s had is aimed at Mr S, maybe they’ve split and she’s wanting to keep jack all for herself at Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her time away from insta certainly has not mellowed her. Gangster granny is back with a bang. There was no need what so ever for the rant. That's her opinion and her opinion only.
Must have been on the old grape juice again. How not to win friends and influence people.

Reactions: 2
Sorry not sorry loving the fact she lost so many followers after yesterday’s rant

• Heart
Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch
Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch
I live alone, it's very lonely ,- somedays I don't see a sole. I will be going to my daughters for christmas lunch. And we will be sensible but to me it's a glimmer of light in very dark days. People should think before they rant, unless you have walked in their shoes you don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Everyone has struggled this year in their own way, we're just all trying to get through this the best way we can. Lee just came across as aggressive, self centred and very selfish

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another thing I've noticed is she's disabled comments on the posts on her grid. But she's maybe had it like a while but I've only just picked up on it.

I don’t usually comment on these but I was super upset over her rant. I completely get you can have an opinion and when I have one I feel strongly about, I will not change my mind and I will be very vocal on it😂 that being said, it’s a touchy subject and you don’t have to guilt us for seeing our families thank you very much. I work in a special needs school, I have worked the whole time with children with complex health needs and caring for them 5 days a week. I take it very seriously and have followed the rules to keep them safe. But I feel like I deserve to see my family at Christmas. Of course I will be sensible. I worked my butt off as did many others, it’s alright for some who get gifted free stuff and have been furloughed for ages. Lee really upset a lot of people with her post, and I don’t think it was necessary. Don’t make us feel like we’re awful, selfish people when we are only human, wanting to see our family at Christmas like the government said we could! (Sorry for the post that probably made no sense)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.