Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was feeling #kind.
I think her hair is too long for her face.
Is it her real hair? Oh I must remember #bekind Thursday. 😂🤣🤯🤯🤯
No it’s extensions she has, remember everything she has is fake 😁. I agree it’s a bit long. she should maybe stop wearing it so straight also. Maybe a wee wave in it. BTW I’m not a hairdresser 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg. Obviously she reads here.
Jesus women you have pulled your hair back in a ponytail to make it shorter.
But omg woman what the hell have you done to your face.
Lee what the hell have you done to your lovely face?
I am truly shocked.
Why the hell would you do that.
I guess you have issues but seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself is it worth it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg. Obviously she reads here.
Jesus women you have pulled your hair back in a ponytail to make it shorter.
But omg woman what the hell have you done to your face.
Lee what the hell have you done to your lovely face?
I am truly shocked.
Why the hell would you do that.
I guess you have issues but seriously look in the mirror and ask yourself is it worth it?
It looks like it’s melting 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t bare to look at those over inflated lips. They make me feel 🥴

Lee - please cut down on the lip fillers.

Reactions: 1
Her eyebrows really stress me out. They're not even at all even though she pencils them on 😩 don't know why she don't just get them microbladed because they are absolutely terrible.

No it’s extensions she has, remember everything she has is fake 😁. I agree it’s a bit long. she should maybe stop wearing it so straight also. Maybe a wee wave in it. BTW I’m not a hairdresser 😂
Notice the wavy hair today 😂

The story about grumpy mr S was so obviously made up and not one bit funny.

• Haha
I used to follow her when things were new and home accounts were taking off. Then they started becoming experts in all things ‘lifestyle’ incl Lee. I can’t watch anymore as it’s not a home accounts it’s her self obsessed waffle. And those huge fake comedy lips 👄

Can I ask why everyone has such a strong dislike for her? I started following her around 2 months ago and like watching her!
I actually love following Lee she seems very genuine and doesn’t put on a big fake front. The love she has for her little boy is adorable ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lees been on this weekend giving healthy breakfast ideas (some of them good ideas mind you). however I am not sure when she filmed them all but she changed her outfit for each story.. it was totally bizarre 🤣🤣🤣

I couldn’t concentrate on what she was going on about. I was fascinated with her right eye, it was all over the place 🙄

Several mentions of running out of skincare products and how with the ways things are..... someone is looking for some freebies and some gifted stuff!

Reactions: 4
Ah8u looking for a name change as they’re getting hate here and other sites. And asking if a name change will change the username on previous posts 🤔

Do you think this is Lee? I’m not so sure. I seen them comment on the weavequeen thread the other day so I checked and Lee doesn’t follow her!

Do you think this is Lee? I’m not so sure. I seen them comment on the weavequeen thread the other day so I checked and Lee doesn’t follow her!
I’m not sure I just knew that there was speculation...

Yeah I remember that. Where did you see they were looking to change name?

Lord have mercy but this is THEEE most entertaining thread I’ve ever read on Tattle, it took me ages, but I enjoyed every second 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I unfollowed Lee-unatic over a year ago, when she declared one day that she’d not had lip filler for 2 years & her lips were just naturally like that. Like an attempt at making a balloon animal gone wrong Lee? Yeah right. I had no idea she’d gone fully Old Testament bonkers. I need to refollow her 😂😂😂

As for her threats...she’s disgusting. These effluent-cers are eroding free speech all for their over inflated egos & faces. They’re so busy protecting ‘feelings’ they don’t see that basic freedoms are being chipped away. But hey, possy viBez only gUYz, Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk 🤣 #bEkiNd

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.