Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh Lee you really are scraping at the barrel for content aren’t you. We all know your love for skincare and make up. But it’s so repetitive.

where the healthy eating and excercise went to??

You are passed this now. Your times up auld timer.

Reactions: 2
6E78B039-FF65-42CC-B379-7E8449EBE0BB.png

9BCC24D7-C936-40A4-87B5-DDDEBF53D4DB.png

yesterday’s makeup tutorial was fab 🙄. Why is her forehead three quarters brown??! And I couldn’t get a good screen grab but if you’ve been doing this makeup every day for 2 months I’d hate to have seen the state of the eyeliner flick at the start 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Someone wrote on here they worked with her hubby and his workforce all laugh about her and talk about her! That must be awful

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how to do a new thread but can we just call it Lees Lips 😱? They are shockingly big and look awful. I’ve no idea why ladies think that’s attractive. That’s body dysmorphia right there. She really doesn’t need to enlarge them to that extent and no filter can do that. I’ve tried!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
E36366D5-F2DF-42E7-84EC-7B56DBE8EAF5.png

wtf????

F69F6E1B-7EDB-4822-9753-4D1E13D9D9D4.png

“I refuse to change facial features” double wtf!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how to do a new thread but can we just call it Lees Lips 😱? They are shockingly big and look awful. I’ve no idea why ladies think that’s attractive. That’s body dysmorphia right there. She really doesn’t need to enlarge them to that extent and no filter can do that. I’ve tried!
Her lips actually make me feel ill, they’re really awful looking & the way she smacks them together when she speaks, she can barely manage them 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s really sad the she uses her Son as her photographer. He really shouldn’t be doing that!!

Anyone else think it’s really sad the she uses her Son as her photographer. He really shouldn’t be doing that!!
Definitely that's how bleeping vain she is....take my photo son and make sure I'm looking good get me in the right angle!! Ffs mum I'm playing with my lego my friends at schools mums don't ask them all the shite. Let me be a wee boy and play like other kids duck of with your posing for the gram. Ok then mum but I think your lips are to big to get a photo off you!!! Why have you got big lips mum. You look like pete burns. You spin me round round round.
Lee start being a mum and a wife your so up your own ass. You dress like mutton dress as lamb... I can smell the mint sauce.
Omg you need to deflate they lips and concentrate on your wee boy

• Haha
Oh my days who on earth is this Lady she's keeps appearing on my IG.
She has absolutely no content on her IG just pics of her being a clothes horse.
I think she needs puting out to pasture as they do with horses of a certain age.

Fashion is fashion it doesn't mean it's style.
You either have it or you don't. You can buy the most expensive items or the cheapest.
Style and class is unenviable for some no matter how fantastic they feel when they look in their mirror. Style is something you have what ever age you are. Knowing what suits your age is important. And with age you developed style. Unfortunately this woman lacks style so sad that she likes to uses age as a excuse to dress like a unkempt teenager. And to promote no matter what your age is ware what you like. Ummmmm
Some times your mirror lies.
unfortunately this lady needs a new mirror that never lies......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If her garden is a tit hole, I would hate to see her thoughts on mine. She should be bloody lucky she has a garden.
also £100-200a month on clothes while on furlough?! She’s not reading the room. I was on furlough too& certainly didn’t have that cash to spend.

Her insta stories were a bit odd. I get the feeling mr s May have an issue with her insta, I’ve thought for a while they were having problems and wouldn’t be surprised if she’d gone off grid to concentrate on her marriage.

Her insta stories were a bit odd. I get the feeling mr s May have an issue with her insta, I’ve thought for a while they were having problems and wouldn’t be surprised if she’d gone off grid to concentrate on her marriage.
She did say they had had done bad news. I wondered if it was related to her job what with furlough coming to an end. But if that was the case maybe she would push her account more?

I had a feeling there was problems with her marriage. She was saying she had a lovely week with jack. Never any mention of Mr S. I know he will work shifts but surly he’s still there to spend time with them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.