Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she has come away from insta as something isn’t right in her life, there’s something that’s making her unhappy nothing to do with not wanting to take gifted items! She was accepting gifted stuff during this time so why now is it an issue. It wasn’t even her opinion that was the issue, I appreciate lots of people have different views around Christmas and the current circumstances, it was the way she displayed her opinion. It was full of aggressiveness and forceful.

Reactions: 6
Any recommendations for a new title or will we go with leesheringtonhome #2?

744FB252-C22D-4F5F-A6A9-58369D32B719.png
1C465DB1-E192-48FD-B14D-B941F986058C.png

i honestly can’t see the deformity at all, in the side by side pic the difference is mainly her hair and lips. I don’t know why she always makes out like she was a monster.

Havent read the full thread but did anyone find her super aggressive when she was lecturing everyone on Corona virus? Her target audience follow the rules as far as I'm aware so it was like misplaced anger, and she commented that alot of people had unfollowed her. I'm barely hanging in there tbh lol

Reactions: 1
Havent read the full thread but did anyone find her super aggressive when she was lecturing everyone on Corona virus? Her target audience follow the rules as far as I'm aware so it was like misplaced anger, and she commented that alot of people had unfollowed her. I'm barely hanging in there tbh lol
I’m only hanging in for a nosy when she decided to go private now and then 😅

I’m only hanging in for a nosy when she decided to go private now and then 😅
Haha I dont know why I'm still there. We got her Christmas tree and then loads of passive aggressive content because obviously she is really worried about work but actually taking it out on her followers :/

I’m
Do yous not think her living room looks so uncomfy and uncosy it reminds me of a waiting room
i find her home to look extremely cluttered !! She is very very boring now. I hope Mr S dragged her on the biggest walk today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.