Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 honestly Lee Hen you crack us all up, you arent Blonde but are certainly a bimbo!

That could be a new thread @Woopsagain 😂

She really is struggling for content her and pink peony as she has now started another diet.

How about Lee you start with showing what a real Woman is?? No, because you cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must have had her baby Botox on Friday and that's why she went MIA over the weekend.
Absolutely no content at all, droning on for 10 minutes on what procedures you have had is certainly no content. Baby Botox, fillers and lip plumping. Every one likes to look thier best. But this lady takes it to another level.
It's what's on the inside that counts. And there are no procedures to help with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Coffee black no sugar.
Apple and peanut butter
What Lee is watching on tv at the moment.
Making spaghetti bolognese best to add grated carrots.
What a fantastic day of Non content, why bother?
Why bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coffee black no sugar.
Apple and peanut butter
What Lee is watching on tv at the moment.
Making spaghetti bolognese best to add grated carrots.
What a fantastic day of Non content, why bother?
Why bother.
I put carrots and celery in spag bol it’s a slimming world recipe so stop trying to pass it off as your own idea Lee 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lee there’s new kids on insta now yer getting boring.........bog off!!! Yer past it just like the outfits you wear.

• Haha
I noticed that Mrs S over the weekend has had a little pity party for herself posting on her stories.
I believe it's due to this thread now being dead and we've all lost interest in her. So now she's not getting all the love and comments off her followers as she can't cry trolls.

Reactions: 5
Jesus !! This woman really buys one load of crap!! Ciggerate
I noticed that Mrs S over the weekend has had a little pity party for herself posting on her stories.
I believe it's due to this thread now being dead and we've all lost interest in her. So now she's not getting all the love and comments off her followers as she can't cry trolls.
Just woken up with your comment being alerted to my phone, I was asleep due to how boring Mrs S is 🤣 honestly we all know she loves black, white and camel coloured clothes!! Bore off 💤 She really is struggling for content.

Reactions: 4
Jesus !! This woman really buys one load of crap!! Ciggerate

Just woken up with your comment being alerted to my phone, I was asleep due to how boring Mrs S is 🤣 honestly we all know she loves black, white and camel coloured clothes!! Bore off 💤 She really is struggling for content.
Everyone should have a bit of colour in their life. Otherwise it's drab and boring.
And tight fitting is not always best. If your a size 8 ok fine. So boring and unreliable.
Here's a word COLOUR POP.
Mix it up a bit show us a bit of colour.
Boring Boring no content and no colour POP.

Her boobs always look saggy and squished.
That's not the only things that look saggy and squishy. But you have injections to help them looking past the sell buy date. Just baby injections.

And now she feels valued as she is the top thread on home Instagramer.

In the word of the fashion guru herself.
"I brought a size 14 as I wanted it really oversized"
Please take me to this Scottish place where a size 14 is really oversized.
Very insensitive words indeed.
How may of her followers would find a size 14 from H&M oversized.

Reactions: 8
In the word of the fashion guru herself.
"I brought a size 14 as I wanted it really oversized"
Please take me to this Scottish place where a size 14 is really oversized.
Very insensitive words indeed.
How may of her followers would find a size 14 from H&M oversized.
She has bought size 14 because Topshops sizes are small and her usual size didn’t fit, so she had to buy a 14. nothing oversized abooot it Lee hen.

Oh dear god it’s September and we know what that means, we will be bombarded with her healthy eating plan 😡 flavoured water she’s passing off as healthy soup 🤣

• Haha
Aw there she is on talking about herself, her body, her food, her ibs all while making out she’s doing it to help people 🙄 tell me Lee what’s a midrift 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I think she looks better with her hair a little shorter. It's slightly to long at the moment.
But that's just my opinion.
#bekindthursday. 😂😂

New thread suggestion
Fashion, Make Up and Healthy Eating. It's all glam a sham for the gram.

Personally I think she looks better with her hair a little shorter. It's slightly to long at the moment.
But that's just my opinion.
#bekindthursday. 😂😂

New thread suggestion
Fashion, Make Up and Healthy Eating. It's all glam a sham for the gram.
You’ve changed 🤣🤣🤣 giving Mrs S a compliment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.