Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome, welcome.
Have you seen the real Mrs Sherrington now?
The one that crys troll when she is one herself and has numerous tattle accounts.
Between her and jen from pink peony 😳🙄 I just couldn't be counted as one of the fans anymore I know people love to watch for a laugh but more people should unfollow thats what gets these influencers in a flap.

Reactions: 4
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.

This thread is becoming pathetic to be honest.

Have you really just called the police? What an absolute abhorrent waste of police time. Also serving police officers are allowed social media accounts so i’d advise you to get your facts correct.

Tattle is a community where we can discuss and critique influencers and Lee deserves alot of what she gets but it pains me to read this thread at times and some of the childish tit that is written. Lee doesn't even need an account to read whats written on here, this forum isn't private for christs sake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Have you really just called the police? What an absolute abhorrent waste of police time. Also serving police officers are allowed social media accounts so i’d advise you to get your facts correct.

Tattle is a community where we can discuss and critique influencers and Lee deserves alot of what she gets but it pains me to read this thread at times and some of the childish tit that is written. Lee doesn't even need an account to read whats written on here, this forum isn't private for christs sake!
I’m so glad you said this as I’m struggling with the way this thread is going. It’s like a personal vendetta. You are correct police officers are allowed social media accounts but are given guidelines as to how they manage it.

Reactions: 8
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.

Totally agree, there’s one thing gossiping but it’s another
to try and affect someone’s career and livlihood. If the police were called they would not be interested. X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the fact that Lee is making a big song and dance about tattle and the things said about her is pissing people off as she’s the biggest hypocrite going.
When you have a public Instagram account then you have to expect that ppl are going to comment on you and the things you do/post.
Women (and men) make comment about ppl all the time in real life, on a night out or whatever. The only difference is that we’re doing it on a gossip site.
The fact that a wife of a PC openly stated she would get ppls IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and track us down which is actually illegal and then made other threats is actually worse than what she is accusing us lot of so in my view it was right to contact the Police. She thinks she is untouchable. She isn’t. She needs to be held accountable.
If you aren’t a fan of this thread anymore then that’s fine. Don’t follow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the fact that Lee is making a big song and dance about tattle and the things said about her is pissing people off as she’s the biggest hypocrite going.
When you have a public Instagram account then you have to expect that ppl are going to comment on you and the things you do/post.
Women (and men) make comment about ppl all the time in real life, on a night out or whatever. The only difference is that we’re doing it on a gossip site.
The fact that a wife of a PC openly stated she would get ppls IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and track us down which is actually illegal and then made other threats is actually worse than what she is accusing us lot of so in my view it was right to contact the Police. She thinks she is untouchable. She isn’t. She needs to be held accountable.
If you aren’t a fan of this thread anymore then that’s fine. Don’t follow it.
I absolutely agree. Her behaviour has been very erratic and I think she was trying to take some kind of control back which just made things worse.
Me personally I don’t like criticism of someone’s looks or their child. When the comments are constant and almost threatening someone to ruin their job that’s not on. The police are unlikely to be interested and it’s going to cause grief for her hubby who is innocent in all this.

Reactions: 5

Golly gosh Princess P.
Go back to pretend your a football wife.
Oh it pains you to read.
Poor you. Cry me a river.

Moderator Edit: This thread is now locked as the influencers account is now private. Please let Admin know if this changes to enable us to review the situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
@Woopsagain @Boobyx @BespokeBiatch

i have heard through a curtain twitcher that Gangsta Granny has made her page public again 🤫
Yes I noticed as well. She's changed her hair colour and I think it makes her look softer.

Yes it appears so. At the same time there was a LOT of activity from a certain spying account here. I tried to send @Woopsagain a message to show you but I’ve no idea how to do that 😂
Aww thank you lovely @it's all fake.
I am sure there would have been alot of activity. 3👀

Yes I noticed as well. She's changed her hair colour and I think it makes her look softer.

Aww thank you lovely @it's all fake.
I am sure there would have been alot of activity. 3👀
Oh I never noticed this, she will be hating the fact no one been on talking about her (because we can’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s why she’s back 😄 I don’t watch her anymore though. She was too fake on the gram. I’m just interested in all the psychology behind them all and the attention and adoration they all crave then can’t handle 😂

Can I ask why everyone has such a strong dislike for her? I started following her around 2 months ago and like watching her!

I guess some people are very good at creating situations and then manipulating them to suit their own agenda.
Then throwing a pity party based on thier own actions.

Lee please realise I am as a mother saying it to another mother.
You are exposing your son to some very unsavoury people that look at Instagram. It's a truly lovely pic of your son enjoying himself after his first day back at school.
But your showing way to much of him on this picture.
There are so many strange people that will get off on this paddling pool pic. Just keep it for the family album. It's not safe for a Instagram picture.
Please be mindful of the pic you post. And I am not being a troll. But I really think you need to be mindful. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sherrington is really annoying me telling her followers that calorie counting isn’t healthy, the only way to lose weight healthily is to be in a calorie deficit..she hasn’t got a clue 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.