Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she going down The road of promoting health and wealth in the hope of free diet supplements etc She really is a Dick!!!

Reactions: 1
is she going down The road of promoting health and wealth in the hope of free diet supplements etc She really is a Dick!!!
She is going to show her followers what she eats, all high in protein and low in sugar and carbs, fair enough but telling people calorie counting isn’t healthy is wrong..people could follow her recipes but maybe have much larger portions..absolute clown

I find her struggling for contend for IG at the moment. I don't believe she needs to jump on the weight loss, healthy eating bandwagon.
She's naturally slim and doesn't look as though she puts weight on.
It's more interesting to follow someone on a weight loss journey than a natural slim person who doesn't need to loose a few pounds.
It must be very hard to find daily content for a life on the gram.
Healthy eating is important as long as it's correctly researched.
My opinion is she was so much better as a home Instagramer and she doesn't need to jump on the bandwagon that is healthy eating for weight loss.
What's your opinions?

I find her struggling for contend for IG at the moment. I don't believe she needs to jump on the weight loss, healthy eating bandwagon.
She's naturally slim and doesn't look as though she puts weight on.
It's more interesting to follow someone on a weight loss journey than a natural slim person who doesn't need to loose a few pounds.
It must be very hard to find daily content for a life on the gram.
Healthy eating is important as long as it's correctly researched.
My opinion is she was so much better as a home Instagramer and she doesn't need to jump on the bandwagon that is healthy eating for weight loss.
What's your opinions?
I think she must be bored 😐 and as you say struggling for content as she is really slim. And no need to loose any weight. Maybe if she put it in a way of getting fit. Or Maybe she needs a new job ??

Reactions: 1
It worries me that people will actually follow her "plan"; its absolutely true that the only way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit but in order to establish what that is you either need to consult a professional or use a professional website. As far as I am aware Lee is in no way qualified to be promoting a healthy eating plan. As you have all said she looks naturally thin therefore her calorie intake will be much smaller than someone who weighs considerably more than her and thats dangerous and I'll advised for people who think they should match that low level of calories. She's definitely running out of ideas!

Reactions: 2
It worries me that people will actually follow her "plan"; its absolutely true that the only way to lose weight is to be in a calorie deficit but in order to establish what that is you either need to consult a professional or use a professional website. As far as I am aware Lee is in no way qualified to be promoting a healthy eating plan. As you have all said she looks naturally thin therefore her calorie intake will be much smaller than someone who weighs considerably more than her and thats dangerous and I'll advised for people who think they should match that low level of calories. She's definitely running out of ideas!
Like her detox soup 🙄 it was just soup n all she was eating all day every day...detox your body the healthy way by drinking plenty water..job done

Glad to see this thread is back up and running I knew she wouldn’t be long in going public again. Just in time for a new thread 🤣

Reactions: 3
Suggestion for new thread name.
Leesherringtonhome #2
No Content For The Gram So She Became A Tattle Fan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will end up trying to push somwe MLM weight loss crap. Keytones, colagin, herbalife or juice plus that kinda stuff is right up her alley

Did she not send her wee boy back to school? Seen him hovering behind her in her stories this morning about her Botox x

• Wow
The lips are just dreadful. Lee if you are reading t
this please stop with the lip fillers. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.