Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Night night my fantastic trolls.
Sleep well. A certain troll is not going to get much sleep tonight as she reflects on her actions whilst under the influence of grape juice.
Tomorrow is another day the day of truth. Xx

Reactions: 6
I note that no one has turned up to defend her β€œhonour” ....

What fake crap is she coming out with now.
I am not looking as she may be watching who looks at her stories. Lol

What fake crap is she coming out with now. I am not looking as she may check who is viewing her made up stories πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘»
20AF90A4-F71B-4128-BC40-BEBF9F6DA002.jpeg
Still four stories and nothing up for the last 2 hours

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg is it nearly time for a new thread.
Oh we must think of thread titles?

Is there one you would prefer Lee?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘»

Lee's on the grape juice and won't let the boy out da house. Ripped

• Haha
Omg is it nearly time for a new thread.
Oh we must think of thread titles?

Is there one you would prefer Lee?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘»

Lee's on the grape juice and won't let the boy out da house. Ripped
bleeping hell thats amazing ! pishing myself !!!

Reactions: 1
I'm gutted I unfollowed her now I couldn't take anymore now it's all kicking off πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
I'm gutted I unfollowed her now I couldn't take anymore now it's all kicking off πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ
Welcome, welcome.
Have you seen the real Mrs Sherrington now?
The one that crys troll when she is one herself and has numerous tattle accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
These knackers below πŸ‘‡ don't seem to realise they are trolling so called trolls with trolling themselves πŸ™ˆ..... We are not trolling her, trolling is going on to her page with abusive comments or putting it in her PMs. Talking about someone on a totally different site which they choose to come on is not trolling nobody is forcing her to read it and the jealousy card is as ridiculous as their comments, she is encouraging trolling from her followers as the comments from them is like reading a tattle page if not worse .. They just don't get it do they? This is just a snapshot of a couple of them... πŸ‘‡ Total hypocrisy of what they accuse us of πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
20200801_092755.jpg
20200801_092900.jpg

Awww that's me blocked. I'm gutted😠

A middle aged Instagramer who has to validate herself by comment off strangers she doesn't even know.
Yet this woman herself has numerous tattle accounts where she herself is what she calls us a troll. Even making comments on her so called Instagram pals.
She is one of the vile people that her followers say we are.
As for the comment Have you been to the police as this is a form of harassment and bullying. Lee has been on this site making comments about herself to intice other to comment about her.
She came on this site yesterday the site which she doesn't read and screen shot a comment and put it on her Instagram account. Odd that as she doesn't read here.
Is not her saying she would rip as all to shreds not bullying.

She lives for the drama of it all.
I bet she is feeling very smug this morning on her come down off the grape juice. And all the comment of support of strangers.

Carry on playing your little game Lee,
The middle age woman that cried wolf.
The middle aged woman that cried TROLL.

And I doubt anyone on this thread is jealous of her. I doubt it very much.
When you put your life and every detail of it Including your your young child to gain content for the gram you should be prepared for negative comments that's life.
This thread is exactly mild compared to others. Yet you do not see the person the thread is about taking screen shots and putting them on their insta page. She has done this to gain more followers and sympathy she doesn't deserve.

I suggest Mrs Sherrington you take a long hard look at yourself and think what you want to achieve from your life

Oh and Lee, please feel free to screen shot this and pop it on your page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Insta fame at last. God I feel so validated by all the love I'm getting. I am truly buzzing this morning.
Insta fame feels so good.
Do you think I will get sent loads of freebies now.
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Your iconic sprays will be in the post no doubt β€πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww that's me blocked. I'm gutted😠

A middle aged Instagramer who has to validate herself by comment off strangers she doesn't even know.
Yet this woman herself has numerous tattle accounts where she herself is what she calls us a troll. Even making comments on her so called Instagram pals.
She is one of the vile people that her followers say we are.
As for the comment Have you been to the police as this is a form of harassment and bullying. Lee has been on this site making comments about herself to intice other to comment about her.
She came on this site yesterday the site which she doesn't read and screen shot a comment and put it on her Instagram account. Odd that as she doesn't read here.
Is not her saying she would rip as all to shreds not bullying.

She lives for the drama of it all.
I bet she is feeling very smug this morning on her come down off the grape juice. And all the comment of support of strangers.

Carry on playing your little game Lee,
The middle age woman that cried wolf.
The middle aged woman that cried TROLL.

And I doubt anyone on this thread is jealous of her. I doubt it very much.
When you put your life and every detail of it Including your your young child to gain content for the gram you should be prepared for negative comments that's life.
This thread is exactly mild compared to others. Yet you do not see the person the thread is about taking screen shots and putting them on their insta page. She has done this to gain more followers and sympathy she doesn't deserve.

I suggest Mrs Sherrington you take a long hard look at yourself and think what you want to achieve from your life

Oh and Lee, please feel free to screen shot this and pop it on your page.
How have you been blocked? I cannot believe her followers are that blind and gullible to the game she has been playing the last couple of weeks, its all a ploy to play the trolling victim to get her viewing up and for them to shower her in compliments and tell her how wonderful and beautiful she is πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

New thread title suggestion:

Lee Sherrington - the biggest Troll of all, she let her mask slip and refuses to take the fall

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion:

Lee Sherrington - the biggest Troll of all, she let her mask slip and refuses to take the fall
Oh yes love it. πŸ‘

How have you been blocked? I cannot believe her followers are that blind and gullible to the game she has been playing the last couple of weeks, its all a ploy to play the trolling victim to get her viewing up and for them to shower her in compliments and tell her how wonderful and beautiful she is πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
I can't find her this morning she's gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.