Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still on her break ๐Ÿ™„ but was on her stories to post the moaning which i have put on above โ˜
Itโ€™s her highlighting here! I hadnโ€™t been near her thread until she started with her stories all passive aggressive... so here I am again since you remembered me. Iโ€™m not sad or jealous, I just find it comical someone is so desperate for attention on the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s her highlighting here! I hadnโ€™t been near her thread until she started with her stories all passive aggressive... so here I am again since you remembered me. Iโ€™m not sad or jealous, I just find it comical someone is so desperate for attention on the gram.
Exactly if your out in the garden having the best time with your hubby and son why is insta and some supposed trolls that dont bother you even on your mind?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Get me a screen shot please.
Big mistake if she has mentioned me in her stories.
A very very big mistake on her part.
Haha I crave the fame. Xx
She has put you on her story, trying to convince her followers its just because she has an instagram account ๐Ÿ˜† cuckoo

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so she is using her accounts to spy on us again ๐Ÿ˜„ come on Lily expose yourself seeing as you are throwing the threats around. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Heart
She has put you on her story, trying to convince her followers its just because she has an instagram account ๐Ÿ˜† cuckoo
She is going to have the big shock tomorrow. She is getting exposed for her trolling. Dumb fake haha
Hope your reading Lee I am going to expose you for what you are. Thank you for taking a screen shot of your tattle thread.
Go and do some exercise and get your husband ripped may be let him bounce on your lips.

• Haha
All she is going to do is direct people to this page for a nosey who will see the light ๐Ÿ˜‚

she thinks sheโ€™s posted a SS from here to expose the so called trolls when really itโ€™s only exposing herself for what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Lee I know your reading so
1. I have just contacted the police force your husband works for and report you for threatening behaviour. Incident number SP0965AP
I have also mentioned that you constantly post pictures of him. No serviing police officer should have any social media accounts has that slipped your mind?
2. You have exposed your husband on social media he is a member of the police force and now you have him on social media.
3. Lee YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE GRAPE JUICE AGAIN as your husband a serving police officer is on the night shift.

Oh dear LEE Sherrington what have you done.
Raising my glass of vino to you! Bring the witch down!๐Ÿฅ‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Boo hoo "all this because i have an instagram account".. NO fool its because you are an irritating fake self absorbed angry bird so we are going to discuss and laugh at your content. I follow plenty people on instagram like most of the posters on here but
apart from a couple of other annoying wankers most of the people i follow are not fake or self absorbed. So its not because we are trolls otherwise we would talk about and troll everyone we follow but we don't its only a few of them and you're one of them. Its human nature for people to like some and dislike others and you Lee are no different to anybody else or anything special. You put yourself out there so expect good and bad and maybe take some of your own advice, don't come on here and read about yourself if you don't like whats being said about you. It really is that simple but because you have your own accounts on here you just can't keep away can you?

All she is going to do is direct people to this page for a nosey who will see the light ๐Ÿ˜‚

she thinks sheโ€™s posted a SS from here to expose the so called trolls when really itโ€™s only exposing herself for what she is.
What's an SS im a bit of an idiot ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.