Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay , can I have a summary of this account? Sounds like she’d be fun to follow for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're having a quick break in the sun or I hope we are.
Don't worry the hotel has super duper extra speed special troll powered internet.
Aww enjoy yourself lovey.... ❤

I've had to join tonight to vent, I unfollowed Lee ages ago sometimes I can't help going in for a nosy. Has she no shame posting those workout pictures of Mr S!! 🤦‍♀️ My other half would be furious if I posted that, he must be as bad as her. I'm the same age as her and in no way do I want to dress in a twin set and pearls just yet but the outfits she wears are dreadful! I'm now off to look for a pinkpeonyhome thread as her post at being at the hairdressers has me fuming, the rules in scotland say salons open tomorrow not today 🤬
Welcome to the light 😊 everyone sees through her narcissistic bullshit eventually

She would be pretty if she didn’t filler her lips and face to duck
Nah i doubt that, its not the filler and botox's fault 👇
20200715_071708.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay , can I have a summary of this account? Sounds like she’d be fun to follow for the lols
I drifted over from Manbag Mazda's page yesterday for a nosey, I don't really kno what's going on, but to me Lee is what Mario wants to be when he grows up 😂 I think they're insta friends too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she promote foundation/ makeup when she works for Dior 🤔
I been asking that for ages. I'm sure Dior would be thrilled if they knew one of their consultants was promoting other brands. She does the same with the skincare as well. I know a couple of beauty consultants that work for different brands and they get concessions so i assume Dior does that as well. I dont know if they do but i am amazed she doesn't show them.

Reactions: 7
I been asking that for ages. I'm sure Dior would be thrilled if they knew one of their consultants was promoting other brands. She does the same with the skincare as well. I know a couple of beauty consultants that work for different brands and they get concessions so i assume Dior does that as well. I dont know if they do but i am amazed she doesn't show them.
They do get concessions, she won’t get any freebies if she promotes Dior though !! I don’t know how she’s getting away with it to be honest , a lot of the large cosmetic houses do keep a check on their consultants social media pages !! Also , has anyone else noticed that since she had the veneers fitted she keeps licking her lips and swallowing a lot ? Irritates the hell out of me 🤬

Reactions: 5
They do get concessions, she won’t get any freebies if she promotes Dior though !! I don’t know how she’s getting away with it to be honest , a lot of the large cosmetic houses do keep a check on their consultants social media pages !! Also , has anyone else noticed that since she had the veneers fitted she keeps licking her lips and swallowing a lot ? Irritates the hell out of me 🤬
I don't know how's she gets away with it either. She needs to tread carefully I think. I understand that she is not going to love every product Dior does that would be impossible but she never promotes any. 😂 I used to think she was a genuine person (silly me) but I have seen the light. And as for licking her lips 🙄 they're so big they must be uncomfortable. They're not nice That's for sure

• Haha
Why does Jack not have the second biggest bedroom rather than the tiny box room? They dont have visitors/Lee has no friends to stay, why do they need a guest bedroom?! Suppose another example of how Lee putting the gram before her child's needs

• Heart
Why does Jack not have the second biggest bedroom rather than the tiny box room? They dont have visitors/Lee has no friends to stay, why do they need a guest bedroom?! Suppose another example of how Lee putting the gram before her child's needs
Because she’s a narcissist, I was married to one and it’s all about them. Everyone else in their life are just accessories to supply them with the adoration they think they should have. I should think Mr S was bloody relieved to stay at his parents for 3 months and get away from her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome to you all that have just joined us on this thread. Take a seat and enjoy the daily entertainment. Provided by the one and only Mrs L Sherrington aka gangster granny old ma sherrington

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys... ive not been on her page for ages and I remember the last thread when she was 'deleting her page' now ive just been on and shes plastering her hubs and son all over her gram?? CONFUSED.

Guys... ive not been on her page for ages and I remember the last thread when she was 'deleting her page' now ive just been on and shes plastering her hubs and son all over her gram?? CONFUSED.
I think she made it private for about a week. Then made it public again. She just can't live without the attention from strangers. And all the lick arse comments they give her.
For the past 3 month she has had her son performing for us every day. Now Mr S is back she has him performing and showing what a fine figure of a man he is. Ummm

Wonder if she's going to get the blazer of her dreams the one that will make her life complete
#theblazerofdreams for her Birthday.

• Haha
I think she made it private for about a week. Then made it public again. She just can't live without the attention from strangers. And all the lick arse comments they give her.
For the past 3 month she has had her son performing for us every day. Now Mr S is back she has him performing and showing what a fine figure of a man he is. Ummm

Wonder if she's going to get the blazer of her dreams the one that will make her life complete
In her dreams I should think 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

thanks for the update! I just saw the videos of her pig husband 🤢 Not attractive

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.