Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all , i have been at work all day and just noticed i am being mentioned as a supposed account of sherringtons.
I can assure you i am not, i dont follow any accounts but one account did randomly follow me once.

Just showing i dont follow any of those accounts
Ah ok sorry about that, i thought you were following those 2 accounts but they must have followed you. The Ah8u and the mrsl26 as when i looked at the following of these 2 accounts your account was there. My bad 😊

Hello all , i have been at work all day and just noticed i am being mentioned as a supposed account of sherringtons.
I can assure you i am not, i dont follow any accounts but one account did randomly follow me once.

Screenshot_20200714-193813_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-193827_Gallery.jpg

Lee must like you πŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh my lord Ladies I am so exhausted after a busy day of tattling.
I seriously think I am going to have to retire to my bed. Obviously in my flannel bed gown. Being a anthropologist and trying to understand and discuss Old Ma Sherrington is very, very hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord Ladies I am so exhausted after a busy day of tattling.
I seriously think I am going to have to retire to my bed. Obviously in my flannel bed gown. Being a anthropologist and trying to understand and discuss Old Ma Sherrington is very, very hard work
You crack me up πŸ˜†

Reactions: 1
Jesus what a 2 faced twit she is, she needs outing for calling Pauline fowler custard heed... the audacity though πŸ™ˆ

You going on your jollies?
We're having a quick break in the sun or I hope we are.
Don't worry the hotel has super duper extra speed special troll powered internet.

• Haha
I've had to join tonight to vent, I unfollowed Lee ages ago sometimes I can't help going in for a nosy. Has she no shame posting those workout pictures of Mr S!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ My other half would be furious if I posted that, he must be as bad as her. I'm the same age as her and in no way do I want to dress in a twin set and pearls just yet but the outfits she wears are dreadful! I'm now off to look for a pinkpeonyhome thread as her post at being at the hairdressers has me fuming, the rules in scotland say salons open tomorrow not today 🀬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think he knows the full extent on her online activity? He might only know a snippet
Might depend on how much he gets slagged off from his workmates, as to whether he keeps an eye on it. My boyfriend doesn't bother with any of my social media, I usually have to ask him if he's even seen something πŸ˜‚ If I posted anything about him, he'd go mental though.

I've had to join tonight to vent, I unfollowed Lee ages ago sometimes I can't help going in for a nosy. Has she no shame posting those workout pictures of Mr S!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ My other half would be furious if I posted that, he must be as bad as her. I'm the same age as her and in no way do I want to dress in a twin set and pearls just yet but the outfits she wears are dreadful! I'm now off to look for a pinkpeonyhome thread as her post at being at the hairdressers has me fuming, the rules in scotland say salons open tomorrow not today 🀬
Welcome.

Welcome

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.