Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the new products are amazingπŸ™„ it would be funny if she received something and said actually it's crap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that's never going to happen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Boobyx I see this if it’s her, it’s very, very odd if it is! Look at her comment!

Thank you 😊 I have missed you all. I don’t watch their stories anymore, I just read here and get all I need πŸ˜‚
Thats definetly her, she has Ah8u and mrsl26 and the 3 accounts follow each other. We have called out Ah8u before and then mrsl26 and when i looked at the accounts they are following each other but nobody else, the 3 accounts are always liking on here but never commenting apart from sickofinstagramcrap and really have it in for hinch and a couple of others and all 3 accounts are commenting and liking the same threads. It is all the same person but 3 accounts, its very strange isn't it lee sherrington? 😁

Haha I'm defo not, not sure woopsagain believes me, but I'm just a random tattler πŸ˜‚ I "liked" 2 or 3 posts at that point πŸ˜‚
No i know its not you hun, i have named the 3 accounts which is her, they follow each other on here. She probably has 1 of these accounts in Mr s details

i wish she would piss off with that stupid gormless cheesy goofy grin at the end of every story as well, it really does my napper in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like MrsL26 has gone. I can’t see that one but Ah8u is a serious backstabber if that is her 😳 Goodness me. Some seriously questionable behaviour there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Thats definetly her, she has Ah8u and mrsl26 and the 3 accounts follow each other. We have called out Ah8u before and then mrsl26 and when i looked at the accounts they are following each other but nobody else, the 3 accounts are always liking on here but never commenting apart from sickofinstagramcrap and really have it in for hinch and a couple of others and all 3 accounts are commenting and liking the same threads. It is all the same person but 3 accounts, its very strange isn't it lee sherrington? 😁

No i know its not you hun, i have named the 3 accounts which is her, they follow each other on here. She probably has 1 of these accounts in Mr s details

i wish she would piss off with that stupid gormless cheesy goofy grin at the end of every story as well, it really does my napper in.

Thanks πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
It's quite sad that influencers would come to see what was being said about them, it just shows how desperate they really are for any type of attention, they're desperado twats πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looks like MrsL26 has gone. I can’t see that one but Ah8u is a serious backstabber if that is her 😳 Goodness me. Some seriously questionable behaviour there.
The Ah8u account called her mate pinkpeonyhome custard heed , she is a rubber 2 faced witch.

• Haha
Omg look at the time I have done nothing all day.
Same here, if I spent as much time cleaning my flat as I did reading/commenting on supposed cleaning accounts my place would be sparkling! Instead I'm sat in my jammies watching judge Judy and reading tattle 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Same here, if I spent as much time cleaning my flat as I did reading/commenting on supposed cleaning accounts my place would be sparkling! Instead I'm sat in my jammies watching judge Judy and reading tattle 😬
Haha what you didn't paint your face for 2 hours and do your hair for another hour. No nor me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv never read so much in all my life πŸ˜‚

• Haha
That is definitely her, so are the other 2... she is just a fake, everything about her is.

She is also not as well off as she seems to make out on her page, they don’t have flashy cars and the house she lives in is a new built house but it is and extremely small new build, in a a really nice estate with much bigger houses.
Ooh there are some beautiful big houses on her estate. When it first got built, I used to go a nosy to see them. Mind you, I now live on a not too far away estate but I'd happily move to another area to get a bigger detached house.

Reactions: 1
Thanks πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
It's quite sad that influencers would come to see what was being said about them, it just shows how desperate they really are for any type of attention, they're desperado twats πŸ˜‚
None of the accounts are showing to me now, truth hurts doesn't it? Ah8u, sickofinstagramcrap and mrsL26? Aka MRS LEE SHERRINGTON 😊 I would love if someone called her out in a comment on her ig page, she would tit a brick 😁

Lee... β€œI’ve no been for my Botox for about 5month” πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Your face barely fuckin moves, I’d lay aff that stuff for a bit hen πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

No joke I showed this pic to my hubs n he said she looks like Barbra Streisand πŸ˜‚ going by recent pics of her she has a love of theπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰ too! End up with a face like a melted Wellie!
Thats an insult to poor barbs 😬

Was
None of the accounts are showing to me now, truth hurts doesn't it? Ah8u, sickofinstagramcrap and mrsL26? Aka MRS LEE SHERRINGTON 😊 I would love if someone called her out in a comment on her ig page, she would tit a brick 😁

Thats an insult to poor barbs 😬
Was sickofinstagramcrap not slagging her off though?? πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.