Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am laughing so much I am nearly wetting myself here.
Thank you for the love Old Ma sherrington.
Time to go find your Robin Hood

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not me, I just need to clear that up 😂 I came off a few months ago as I couldn’t cope with her and Marion. I’m back with a new name and I’m the one she served a while ago and was rude to. I actually want to go back and be served by her again. I wouldn’t keep quiet this time if she was rude and dismissive!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s definitely not me, I just need to clear that up 😂 I came off a few months ago as I couldn’t cope with her and Marion. I’m back with a new name and I’m the one she served a while ago and was rude to. I actually want to go back and be served by her again. I wouldn’t keep quiet this time if she was rude and dismissive!
Defo not me either 😂 I'm normally on Mario's thread but recently started following Lee so came over for a nosey 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lee darling why have you now either made the accounts above private, blocked me or deleted them? I can't find them now, 1000% guilty aren't you?, well its too late thats what screenshots are for you silly troll. 😁You just couldnt keep off here could you? and trolling people yourself too now thats naughty. 😆🙈🙋‍♀️

F**K its scary that pic, behave yourself 😂 🐷😝

on the account she had sickofinstagramcrap she was a well known member too 😂🙈 i cant find it now it has gone along with the other 2 accounts 😆

can any of you find the 3 accounts i named on above posts? They have gone since i put the post up this morning. 🤷‍♀️
What are they called and I will have a wee nosey.

Oh yes I remember you now. She was very unhelpful to you and your product was out of stock.
Welcome back..

Reactions: 4
@Boobyx I see this if it’s her, it’s very, very odd if it is! Look at her comment!

Oh yes I remember you now. She was very unhelpful to you and your product was out of stock.
Welcome back..
Thank you 😊 I have missed you all. I don’t watch their stories anymore, I just read here and get all I need 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’m sure your having a bit of banter with me 🥴
No honestly it was a genuine question as I’m sure someone followed me the other week but didn’t pay to much attention to it 🤷🏼‍♀️

No honestly it was a genuine question as I’m sure someone followed me the other week but didn’t pay to much attention to it 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s ok I found it all by myself. It was an account in the name of Mono,

Last edited:
  • Haha
If you click on your profile in this thread and your details come up click on about and you can see who is following you.
Haha you beat me to it

Reactions: 1
If you click on your profile in this thread and your details come up click on about and you can see who is following you.
Haha you beat me to it
Thank you 😊

Haha you beat me to it
😂 I went the long way round, I clicked on the bell and scrolled through the pages to find it, your way is much quicker 👍🏻

Despite all the fake tan, make up, tits on show does anyone else find her a bit man like!! Look at her hands...she has very man like hands and fingers. I just always thinks she’s a bit masculine trying so hard to be feminine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Despite all the fake tan, make up, tits on show does anyone else find her a bit man like!! Look at her hands...she has very man like hands and fingers. I just always thinks she’s a bit masculine trying so hard to be feminine 😬
Yes, yes, yes

Yeah she looks very he/she. And now today she’s on promoting Dior products. Definitely been on tattle Lee. And is think you whisper so your neighbours don’t hear you 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg make it probably 5 accounts Old Ma sherrington has. Just spotted another one. Same story liking posts on her own thread and cleaning with Mario.
What a absolute nassasist she is.
Omg imagine just popping some screenshots on her crapagram page.
What would all her lickarses think of that.
Poor Mr S he must be motified by this behaviour.
Grow up Lee your not a young girl.
#bekind #lovethetrolls #livingmybestlife. #maidmarion
Lead by example Lee
You really have been caught out this time.
God I love the entertainment she keeps on giving

I know, but up pops another New member. She's my biggest fan always liking my posts. 🙊👁👁👀
Maid marion 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.