Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes mrsL26s = mrsL =lee s=sherrington ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘€ well spotted
Old ma sherrington is not fooling me.
I think she loves the attention of having her own thread. And the user names are so simple to work out it's as if she wants us to know.
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Old ma sherrington is not fooling me.
I think she loves the attention of having her own thread. And the user names are so simple to work out it's as if she wants us to know.
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Old ma sherrington ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This user mrs s doesn't like hinchy very much either does she? if you have a look at the threads she's liked ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜

Look who mrss26 is following ๐Ÿ‘‡ the Ah8u account, she has got 3 accounts on here ๐Ÿ˜‚
20200714_075122.jpg

These accounts follow each other mrsl, ah8u,sickofinstagramcrap ๐Ÿ‘‡ lee has 3 trolling accounts on here, and had the audacity to call out trolls yesterday ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜† how ironic of her... Hi lee ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
20200714_080419.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-075411_Samsung Internet.jpg
20200714_080516.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-080759_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-080807_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me gently! This mutint has lost the plot recently. Yes Lee I am glad someone has commented on your whispering, as why do you whisper? I will tell you why, as your voice irritates you as much as it irritates us. You are one vane woman!! Mr S has had the salary (that Iโ€™m sure he works hard for) paid into his bank account and your as happy to be able to spend it. When it runs dry you will be back to auld doore hag bag self again. I predict that it wonโ€™t be long until Mr S sees the light and leaves you for someone who enjoys what he enjoys. you Only enjoy yourself and looks. Remember Lee your in a semi detached and walls have ears and neighbours talk ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well,well,well old ma sherrington has been very busy hadn't she.
Unbelievable truly unbelievable.

• Heart
duck me gently! This mutint has lost the plot recently. Yes Lee I am glad someone has commented on your whispering, as why do you whisper? I will tell you why, as your voice irritates you as much as it irritates us. You are one vane woman!! Mr S has had the salary (that Iโ€™m sure he works hard for) paid into his bank account and your as happy to be able to spend it. When it runs dry you will be back to auld doore hag bag self again. I predict that it wonโ€™t be long until Mr S sees the light and leaves you for someone who enjoys what he enjoys. you Only enjoy yourself and looks. Remember Lee your in a semi detached and walls have ears and neighbours talk ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Haha she will be desperate for a move now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Never mind the neighbours , she must be the talk of the neighbourhood !! No wonder she keeps her blinds shut and never goes out !
I see sheโ€™s put a post up this morning, flashing a shoulder as usual !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what she looks like in real life. I'd love to know, love to see her without the filters And as for the bare shoulder all the time ๐Ÿ™„ can't believe anyone dresses like that in the house. But then as I've said before I must be a slob. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
What a fucken low life our little miss troll Sherrington is ๐Ÿ˜ฏ I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if every influencer has accounts on here, nothing would put it past them with the levels they all go to

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lee Sherrington does not look like what she posts on the gram. Yes she never leaves her house without a full face of slap, but I can assure you she does not look as perfect as she presumes. Her face is filtered to god. I will agree that she looks orange in real life but mainly her neck and face. Her arms seem lighter than rest of her body. She is a very miserable looking woman. Quite abrupt looking (if you know what I mean) David always has a smile on his face. Lees is definitely painted on. She is also not as well off as she seems to make out on her page, they donโ€™t have flashy cars and the house she lives in is a new built house but it is and extremely small new build, in a a really nice estate with much bigger houses.

And I believe she's now got a new fancy dress persona. NEW MEMBER Silverstars, joined 13 of July been liking posts on here and tralllaaa drum roll please Cleaning with Mario.
Old Ma Sherrington I can spot you a mile off.
How many Tattle account do you have now, I see you Lee. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what she looks like in real life. I'd love to know, love to see her without the filters And as for the bare shoulder all the time ๐Ÿ™„ can't believe anyone dresses like that in the house. But then as I've said before I must be a slob. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Probably pretty much like this without the slap

4591DDE9-60A4-41BA-80FE-FC7E37CBF5A5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr s is far too good for her but because she is a narcissist she will think he couldn't do better than her. She claims its all about her personality and not her looks he went for, bullshit you are not the nice person you pretend to be lee, you have 3 accounts on here that we now know of and there could be more, you are laughing and commenting on some of your accounts on here at people who you claim to be friends with on ig. At least when we come on here we are not friends with the people we laugh and talk about unlike you who's accounts you are lauging and slagging off on here you lick arse with and say you're friends with. That makes you worse than any of us on here, fact!! You lee are a troll yourself so stop mentioning trolls on ig and playing to the gullibles on your account that you are a victim because you are not a victim you are a 50 faced TROLL!! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Probably pretty much like this without the slap

View attachment 181344
I still reckon she had a filter on that pic too ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
lee darling why have you now either made the accounts above private, blocked me or deleted them? I can't find them now, 1000% guilty aren't you?, well its too late thats what screenshots are for you silly troll. ๐Ÿ˜You just couldnt keep off here could you? and trolling people yourself too now thats naughty. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

F**K its scary that pic, behave yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

on the account she had sickofinstagramcrap she was a well known member too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ i cant find it now it has gone along with the other 2 accounts ๐Ÿ˜†

can any of you find the 3 accounts i named on above posts? They have gone since i put the post up this morning. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg make it probably 5 accounts Old Ma sherrington has. Just spotted another one. Same story liking posts on her own thread and cleaning with Mario.
What a absolute nassasist she is.
Omg imagine just popping some screenshots on her crapagram page.
What would all her lickarses think of that.
Poor Mr S he must be motified by this behaviour.
Grow up Lee your not a young girl.
#bekind #lovethetrolls #livingmybestlife. #maidmarion
Lead by example Lee
You really have been caught out this time.
God I love the entertainment she keeps on giving

lee darling why have you now either made the accounts above private, blocked me or deleted them? I can't find them now, 1000% guilty aren't you?, well its too late thats what screenshots are for you silly troll. ๐Ÿ˜You just couldnt keep off here could you? and trolling people yourself too now thats naughty. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

F**K its scary that pic, behave yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

on the account she had sickofinstagramcrap she was a well known member too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ i cant find it now it has gone along with the other 2 accounts ๐Ÿ˜†

can any of you find the 3 accounts i named on above posts? They have gone since i put the post up this morning. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I know, but up pops another New member. She's my biggest fan always liking my posts. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
She must be bloody exhausted with all the effort of creating different accounts just to spy !!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.