Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is the person that sent her the message I don't think was being cheeky, she was only asking a question and in true form she took the nip her mask fell and the ned came out when replying back

I know, it’s mind boggling that the skin and makeup expert hasn’t heard of her before πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ All those years experience to πŸ˜‚
She is after the freebies again the bum.

when she came on and shouted is this loud enough for you? she looked deranged, frizzy hair and evil eyes πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜± #scarymary

Reactions: 8
She is after the freebies again the bum.

when she came on and shouted is this loud enough for you? she looked deranged, frizzy hair and evil eyes πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜± #scarymary
Showing her true rough Glasgow estate gangster granny true colours.
She certainly let her wig slip with that post. All the more entertaining for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iv seen her seen her war paint slide down her face to many times now πŸ˜‚ she really not a nice person

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah f***ing hell she is doing the old scottie gangster tit again isn't she πŸ˜‚ do you wee fucks know who i am? #scarymary

• Haha
This pic reminds me of her sitting there with her glass of vino fuming πŸ˜‚
20200713_200534.jpg

Everytime i look at this pic now i just see lee with no make up on and a face like thunder πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Caroline Hirans was every bit as annoying as Lee in the couple of clips I watched! It’s all these InstaG huns they’re so far up their own arse it’s unreal!

• Heart
Having a wee chuckle to myself πŸ˜‚ who remembers the scheme ?? Reality show filmed in Kilmarnock, wonder if our lee applied for it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be horrible for your work colleagues to take the pi#$ out of your other half. Poor Mr S must be so utterly embarrassed by her behaviour.
Ohhh maybe Mr S is amongst us as it's the only way he can vent.

I think old ma sherrington wants to give up work and be a full time influencer.
She's definitely not going to work if she has to wear a mask over all her slap is she.πŸ’„πŸ˜·πŸ˜·

• Haha
Having a wee chuckle to myself πŸ˜‚ who remembers the scheme ?? Reality show filmed in Kilmarnock, wonder if our lee applied for it 🀣
She could have been marvins girlfriend and look after bullet the dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Must be something in the water today her and wee mario are frothing at the mouth like they’ve been on the bath salts, trying to act like danny dyer πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must be horrible for your work colleagues to take the pi#$ out of your other half. Poor Mr S must be so utterly embarrassed by her behaviour.
Ohhh maybe Mr S is amongst us as it's the only way he can vent.

I think old ma sherrington wants to give up work and be a full time influencer.
She's definitely not going to work if she has to wear a mask over all her slap is she.πŸ’„πŸ˜·πŸ˜·
On a serious note though, I have too much respect for my other half to ever do something that would cause him any sort of ridicule. I really feel for Mr S, he will end up resenting her having that phone glued to her hand 24/7.

She could have been marvins girlfriend and look after bullet the dog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Must be something in the water today her and wee mario are frothing at the mouth like they’ve been on the bath salts, trying to act like danny dyer πŸ™„
Cracking me up again πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On a serious note though, I have too much respect for my other half to ever do something that would cause him any sort of ridicule. I really feel for Mr S, he will end up resenting her having that phone glued to her hand 24/7.

Cracking me up again πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Glad we can all entertain each and have a good laugh, unlike these cleaning/home accounts all desperately stabbing each other in the back for a few wax melts and a bundle of tit towels!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Omg been on the bath salts acting like danny dyer, I'm dying here ☝ 🀣🀣🀣

does anybody else find it weird how on a morning she is talking into her phone on ig sitting in the car before work, then again on a lunchtime. I wonder if she has no friends at work either as i find it really strange you would do that.

Last edited:
I did note on Saturday when they went for a walk in the country , her in her off the shoulder cardigan, that she said Mr S said she was dressed for the shops ! She must be such an embarrassment! Why couldn’t she have just put a sweatshirt on and be like a normal mum !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.