Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that DM she’s shared was from one of you 😂

Someone else said that on here a while ago that she was very rude and abrupt while serving them. She is a fake and that's why she had an account on here slagging people off who she follows, the Ah8u account is lee.
This might've been me! She didn’t serve me but her face was tripping her. And she looks absolutely nothing like insta, her posture was terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gangsta granny strikes again, only thing scary about her is thats birds nest on the top of her coupon 🙄
Birds nest on top of her coupon 🤣🤣🤣

The bit about beauty, fashion and make up 🤣 is she joking? She really thinks she is the dogs bollocks doesn't she haha. I watch make up artists all the time and they say when you get to a certain age you shouldn't contour your face like a teenager, why would we want make up advice when she plasters it on, her dress sense is that of a teen and the beauty you cant even see what its doing for her because of all the filler, botox and filters. The poses are all copied from lorna luxe fashion young womens pages🙈 😁she lives in a dream world and all the people who comment on her posts must be taking the piss surely 🤪

Last edited:
I know her husband through work and he is such a nice man, Lee is a laughing stock amongst his colleagues

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How sad is that for him. I used to think she was a nice genuine person. I have changed my opinion now.

Reactions: 5
From what you see he seems good with the wee boy and he is obviously hard working with his job he does, feel rather sorry for him!
From what he says he does the majority of parenting (which he enjoys) alongside paying for her life, the boys slag him rotten for what she posts online

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
From what he says he does the majority of parenting (which he enjoys) alongside paying for her life, the boys slag him rotten for what she posts online
I absolutely love love love this tea. Do you have more?☕🍪🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s really thick skinned and not bothered about that message is she? She typed out a long post then came on to talk about it now she’s posted another long post 😂😂 if you’re not bothered Lee why are you taking the time to type all that...twice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What does she do with her salary then 🤷‍♀️ if that poor man is paying for her lifestyle she must just blow it all on fillers etc. Because she appears to be getting lots of freebies, make up, brushes, clothes. Just not fair on him is it

So Lorna Luce is mentioning Caroline Hirons alot. Low and be hold old ma Sherrington is now showing the love for Caroline Hirrons.

Old Ma sherrington looks old enough to be L Luxe mother.

She’s really thick skinned and not bothered about that message is she? She typed out a long post then came on to talk about it now she’s posted another long post 😂😂 if you’re not bothered Lee why are you taking the time to type all that...twice 🤷‍♀️
The thing is the person that sent her the message I don't think was being cheeky, she was only asking a question and in true form she took the nip her mask fell and the ned came out when replying back

So Lorna Luce is mentioning Caroline Hirons alot. Low and be hold old ma Sherrington is now showing the love for Caroline Hirrons.

Old Ma sherrington looks old enough to be L Luxe mother.
I know, it’s mind boggling that the skin and makeup expert hasn’t heard of her before 🤷🏼‍♀️ All those years experience to 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.