Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wearing all her new Rodial products (that she obviously “forgot” to declare as an ad) with about 6 filters on her mush. How are we meant to see what the products are actually like?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So she’s wearing all her new Rodial products (that she obviously “forgot” to declare as an ad) with about 6 filters on her mush. How are we meant to see what the products are actually like?
Exactly what i thought 🙈 you can't see what it actually looks like because its filtered to death 😆the bit about insta reality about her hair haha, pissoff you eejit how can it be insta reality with a heavy filter on 🙄

Reactions: 5
Used to follow her when in the beginning it was home inspo. Just watched her stories. Omg. She looks like a charicature ! The lips and lipstick almost reaching her nose. And the eyebrows.

• Haha
Used to follow her when in the beginning it was home inspo. Just watched her stories. Omg. She looks like a charicature ! The lips and lipstick almost reaching her nose. And the eyebrows.
Same, i liked her at first, if she went on the missing list nobody would find her because she looks nothing like her videos and pics.

• Haha
Am I the only one that wants to get a tissue & wipe that lipstick off her top lip 🥴
It is certainly annoying ! Her lips look ready to burst. Think I'd be scared if mine were like that

I used to follow her when she first started and She didn't look quite as bad as she does now. She's definitely overdone it. None of my business but if she has to ask for Mr S card for clothes and get him to pay for petrol how does she afford for all the cheek fillers (about £200 per time), jaw fillers, lip fillers , hair extensions etc. She's basically just works in a department store part time. Sorry none of my business is it. But holidays are out of question but fillers are in 🤷‍♀️

Just goes to show how much she copies LL 😂
Didnt she say LL hsd sent her some freebies or hsve i dreamt it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does she wear everything hanging off her shoulder? That dress looks odd.

Reactions: 1
It looks ridiculous. I know peopls should wear what they want but at a certain age classic always looks more classy. It's always the same boobs hanging out even in the winter 😂 Must have good heating in their house. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is certainly annoying ! Her lips look ready to burst. Think I'd be scared if mine were like that

I used to follow her when she first started and She didn't look quite as bad as she does now. She's definitely overdone it. None of my business but if she has to ask for Mr S card for clothes and get him to pay for petrol how does she afford for all the cheek fillers (about £200 per time), jaw fillers, lip fillers , hair extensions etc. She's basically just works in a department store part time. Sorry none of my business is it. But holidays are out of question but fillers are in 🤷‍♀️

Didnt she say LL hsd sent her some freebies or hsve i dreamt it
She’s a manager of Dior beauty counter and she works full time

😂😂😂 I'm surprised she gets away with recommending all the other brands she uses. 😂😂
I’ve often thought that , I do the same job as her but for a different company. All I can say is that Dior must be very chilled about their consultants using and recommending products , other than their own , on a social media platform. The company I work for are very strict about us using social media. She’s always saying she can’t use high end eyeshadows, so that rules out Dior. What does she say to customers that say they want the same eyeshadow as she’s wearing???? I’m guessing she lies !

Reactions: 3
I guess so too. And when she does her make up tutorials there are very few dior products mentioned which also surprises me. I am just surprised she is a manager that gets away with promoting other brands 🤷‍♀️

I went to her counter in Debenhams just before Xmas to buy some aftershave for hubby. I obviously knew who she was from following her...she was very abrupt in serving me and I got the impression she was looking down on me. 🙈 maybe it was just me!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I went to her counter in Debenhams just before Xmas to buy some aftershave for hubby. I obviously knew who she was from following her...she was very abrupt in serving me and I got the impression she was looking down on me. 🙈 maybe it was just me!!!
Someone else said that on here a while ago that she was very rude and abrupt while serving them. She is a fake and that's why she had an account on here slagging people off who she follows, the Ah8u account is lee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.