Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love when people promote magic potions and “detox” super liquids to lose weight when in reality they are having 600 cals a day of soup.
Yes i know and its proven not to be healthy, she should have more sense.... if she wants to do it why show her followers, just do it, but she wouldn't get the attention she craves then though! Shes only on a detox because of all the grape juice she puts in her body, that will be the main reason..

How on earth can she wear that much make up in this heat 🥵
It must be melting off her face, imagine putting all that on your face to just sit in the house talking to your phone. Sad cow

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ohhh so what is this devious vile women trying to sell. I just knew it with all her woe is me I'm so fat stories. And 2 month ago she was crying she lost so much weight.
Has little Casper been out today or has she kept him locked in the house reading books and sprouting tit?
Poor little Casper I am surprised she doesn't try and bronzing up with the Dior bronzer. Poor Casper👻👻👻👻😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys come on!! Calling an innocent little boy Casper just does not sit right with me. Yes Lee chooses to show him but some of these comments on here are going too far. And before anyone says anything I’m 100% not Lee. Fair enough have an opinion on her & her page but attacking her looks and an innocent wee boy isn’t what tattle is supposed to be about.
I don’t think anyone is attacking the boy, he just needs unlocked from the house and to catch a wee bit of sun. He’s cute, just deathly pale and she uses him like a prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys come on!! Calling an innocent little boy Casper just does not sit right with me. Yes Lee chooses to show him but some of these comments on here are going too far. And before anyone says anything I’m 100% not Lee. Fair enough have an opinion on her & her page but attacking her looks and an innocent wee boy isn’t what tattle is supposed to be about.
That poor we boy is so pale so utterly pale. Is completion is as if he never gets to see sunlight I for one think that is extremely sad. He should be out playing with his friends having FUN
Not being made to read books and repeat the words he is told to recited by his mother so she can post it on her stories for the gram. Poor Casper

• Haha
She has said many times that he has bad asthma so has been shielding. I think calling him names crosses the line he is only an innocent wee boy at the end of the day

She has said many times that he has bad asthma so has been shielding. I think calling him names crosses the line he is only an innocent wee boy at the end of the day
They have a garden??

Mr S is my brother 😂😂 you think you’re going to do better than him 🤣 honestly she is so full of herself! Hopefully her little boy gets a break from having to recite stories for Instagram.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think you may be lost looking for the rave about section? ...the child is used as a prop and features heavily on her IG, you never see him outside,and clearly is being prompted by his mother when he speaks,I also dont think it's the done thing telling others what should and should not be said on a thread.

• Heart
So much Love for Lee tonight.
From people who have never comment before on here.
If you have asthma are you unable to go out and have some fresh air in your enclosed garden?
But it's OK to go play in your grandmother's garden.
How very odd....

Reactions: 3
To me Jack always looks quite a poorly looking kid. Lee, I know you’ll read this, tomorrow get the poor lad in garden, kick a ball round with him or something, anything, just get the poor bairn some fresh air and Vitamin D! You’re not doing him any favours.

• Heart
Ohhh so what is this devious vile women trying to sell. I just knew it with all her woe is me I'm so fat stories. And 2 month ago she was crying she lost so much weight.
Has little Casper been out today or has she kept him locked in the house reading books and sprouting tit?
Poor little Casper I am surprised she doesn't try and bronzing up with the Dior bronzer. Poor Casper👻👻👻👻😱
Little Casper 👻

• Haha
I think you may be lost looking for the rave about section? ...the child is used as a prop and features heavily on her IG, you never see him outside,and clearly is being prompted by his mother when he speaks,I also dont think it's the done thing telling others what should and should not be said on a thread.
I’m definitely not telling people what they should and shouldn’t say on a thread. That’s fine to have your opinion and say on the way she features her son on Instagram but in my opinion its taking it too far calling an innocent 5 year old boy Casper.

Reactions: 8
I’m definitely not telling people what they should and shouldn’t say on a thread. That’s fine to have your opinion and say on the way she features her son on Instagram but in my opinion its taking it too far calling an innocent 5 year old boy Casper.
Thank you for your opinion.
My opinion is she should stop using her son for love and likes on the gram.
Poor little Casper never goes out in the fresh air or sunshine. He has to stay in and be mamas little puppet. 🦇🦇🦇🦇

We will call him peely Wally then 👻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well you just have actually, saying that we are calling her looks and stuff. Yes and? This is what tattle is for, if you think we are bad you need to have a look at some other threads. Not that we should have to explain to you btw. If you don't like it just scroll past it instead of having a go at other members on here. You have your opinion we have ours, its a gossip site ffs. What do you want us to say, aw lees lips look extremely luscious today, so plump and i love her dancing in the kitchen. Nor i dont bleeping think so. Go make a rave page about her if feel that passionate. 😊

So much Love for Lee tonight.
From people who have never comment before on here.
If you have asthma are you unable to go out and have some fresh air in your enclosed garden?
But it's OK to go play in your grandmother's garden.
How very odd....
Thats what im thinking, only joined recently, never liked or commented on here before but both of them having a go at the same time. Very fishy 🤔

👻👻☀🌝🌞

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I joined a few weeks ago and have never commented on this thread until now as I thought it was out of order sitting behind your phone slagging children off. I'm not here to argue it's just my opinion and you have made yours clearly.

• Haha
I joined a few weeks ago and have never commented on this thread until now as I thought it was out of order sitting behind your phone slagging children off. I'm not here to argue it's just my opinion and you have made yours clearly.
Hi lee....we wondered when you would join us

• Heart
  • Haha
Ffs. Just scroll past it if you dont like it. Nobody has called him anything bad, just said he's rather pale like casper the ghost. Yes your opinion but dont call us out on ours ok. Maybe you need to go and look at mrs hinchs thread then you would be upset, are you going to call out all the members on their too? I dont think tattle is quite right for you

Hi lee....we wondered when you would join us
One of them is her, the other one is probably inspector gadget (mr s )

Or bat boy as he's ot allowed out in the sunlight. 🦇👻🦇👻🦇
Funny how they both have their profiles private haha. Its got to be our lovely lee again who has made up another account so she can spy. Defo scottish too as she used wee in her comments.

Really pisses me off. Lee you're the one who parades your child to thousands of followers. Its your fault if people are going to comment on him, not anything bad but say he is pale, which is true. Maybe he would have more colour if you took yourself away from your phone for 5 minutes and took him out. Stop using him for your own gratification of recieving likes and comments on ig. You are the one who is setting him up to be bullied by your antics not us. Much love to you lee 😘 ps ( i know you will read this)

Last edited:
Buy the wean a paddling pool and let him out the back to be a wean!! Tomorrow to be a roaster...let’s see if he gets to go out in the sunshine

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.