Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perfectlyimperfect

This is exactly the reason I stopped following Lee (other than the dull content) her constant stomping off like a 12 year old every 2 days then coming back declaring they'll not beat me 😴😴

But reading this thread has riled me again. Has she no idea what's going on in the world? While she was sat in her house with a husband (who chose not to live with her during this for whatever reason, they chose it) who would have be on full pay and I assume she is on Furlough pay, posting about everything she is buying while people all over have lost there jobs and are struggling to feed their kids! People have died!!! DIED! A family friend of mine lost her husband, her kids have lost their Dad! And she's on crying cos strangers dont like her 🤬

So Lee if you're reading this here's some simple solutions to your ridiculous problem:
- stay off Tattle and don't read about yourself! If its "friends" sending you screenshots, they're not friends so remove them from your life.
- remove that adorable boy of yours from social media, it is not his choice to be there and unfair of you to parade him. If you think people on here are nasty just wait and see what kids in the playground can be like once they are old enough. Kids can be horrible, remove that risk before it's too late.
- if it upsets you this much stay private!

If however people on here are right and all of this is to increase traffic on your page I despair for you and your family!
Can I just say what you have wrote here is exactly how everyone on this thread feels! You have summed it up perfectly 👌🏼 Perhaps Lee should have a read at this and have a good look at herself!

Reactions: 8

Thatwoman

Does she bother to read the news apart from the headlines, does she read the rates of suicide have doubled. It’s ok for her she has a husband and son, what about the people alone at Christmas. The granny’s living by themselves and looking forward to a family Christmas. People have really suffered this year. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but she just came across as a bitter and twisted old witch

Boobyx

The no make up pic today 😂 piss off lee you have a heavy filter on it and then another heavy filter on with the make up pic, does this buffoon think we are daft as well as blind. The ads too for the make up,🙄 anything any of these ig huns advertise just makes me not want to buy them.

l005

Never posted before and new here, really liked Lee but I've unfollowed now. I honestly thought she seemed like such a nice bubbly person and she had an interesting story! And to be fair I like her style and I think her initial message was really positive but shes lost it recently by just constantly talking about being trolled. Anyway, the last time she said she got trolled and posted about it a couple of months ago saying how upset she was... I actually msged her and said some nice things and said to her to just ignore it as you cant please everyone anyway which is life. She didnt reply but then again in fairness I wouldnt expect her to as she probably had alot to get through. Then soon after that she put stuff in her stories saying something like people think shes upset by the comments but she isnt bla bla shes hard shes a fighter etc. And then she also was saying that no one ever shared her page. I dont feel like that's fair as not everyone posts alot on socials, they just follow. No one should feel obliged to do anything. Anyway I kept following as I thought maybe she was just upset about it so fair enough. But then after the recent screenshots she posted from here, she then puts this morning on her stories that she wants her followers to stop msging her saying not to worry about trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️ ....... FFS like people are trying to be kind to you Lee. And if you post about it then why would you not expect your loyal followers will want to say something nice and reach out to you? Just does not make sense and it's a shame

• Heart

Woopsagain

Must have been the highlight of her week. Bit odd Mr S don't have a key to his own home and surely he would call her first to let her know how was coming. Very odd.
Has she taken Casper 👻 out in the fresh air and sunshine today. Has she let him play outside?

• Haha

Ariel123

Guys I didn’t think there was anything wrong with the garden. It’s clear they have spent a lot of money inside the house maybe the garden is next on the list.

• Haha
  • Wow

Perfectlyimperfect

So Caspers snapping them both now. They are having date night! What about Family night including their Son, selfish bastards. Who can be arsed to get all ponced up to cook and eat at home. 🤬
I know right 🙈 I would have been expecting a family pic with the little fella all happy... but no it’s all about Lee and her new dress! She is the gift that keeps on giving!

I also just want to say... The dress, the suit, the dinner, and the picture... all for the gram! I wonder if she is ever in the moment? I’d hate for my life to revolve around Instagram, thankfully admiration from strangers isn’t the be all and end all for most people.

Last edited:

Woopsagain

Maybe Lee needs to read the below and have a really good think about what she is doing. I think now she is trying to get her child let's say some sort of contract to work with a brand. Maybe a brand ambassador for children's clothing or books. All she has recently focused on his reading, why is this?
maybe she is waiting for the gifted items to come rolling in for her son?

When you put out an image and people respond, it gives a sense of validation to see other people feeling positively about what you are enjoying. And there’s nothing wrong with wanting external validation, but just like any of these things when they’re taken to an extreme, that would be in the exhibitionist sense, when the exhibitionist becomes over-focused on external validation to the point where they’re not even really enjoying a moment for any other real value except for the sheer knowledge that it’s bringing eyeballs to them. And that’s a sad enough thing for an individual to go through. But if that quality extends to your child, it could hurt the quality of the time with your child.

She is stealing this little boys childhood and she does not care in the slightest. All because she needs validation from others.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
This thread is becoming pathetic to be honest.

Have you really just called the police? What an absolute abhorrent waste of police time. Also serving police officers are allowed social media accounts so i’d advise you to get your facts correct.

Tattle is a community where we can discuss and critique influencers and Lee deserves alot of what she gets but it pains me to read this thread at times and some of the childish shit that is written. Lee doesn't even need an account to read whats written on here, this forum isn't private for christs sake!
I’m so glad you said this as I’m struggling with the way this thread is going. It’s like a personal vendetta. You are correct police officers are allowed social media accounts but are given guidelines as to how they manage it.

Woopsagain

And I believe she's now got a new fancy dress persona. NEW MEMBER Silverstars, joined 13 of July been liking posts on here and tralllaaa drum roll please Cleaning with Mario.
Old Ma Sherrington I can spot you a mile off.
How many Tattle account do you have now, I see you Lee. 👋👋👀👁👁🙈

• Haha

Boobyx

OMG! The 45th birthday photo uploaded 15 minutes ago. What time did she wake up this morning to trowl her make up on and dress up in that half blazer half corset ensemble?! Its your fucking birthday, have a lie in for fuck sake.
Eee she's a scream isn't she 🤣 she has bought herself balloons for her birthday and pulled poor jack or Mr S out of bed to take the pics and the way she is posing for the pics in that awful outfit🙈 😆this woman gets more and more ridiculous she is the gift that keeps on giving.😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Woopsagain

Lee please realise I am as a mother saying it to another mother.
You are exposing your son to some very unsavoury people that look at Instagram. It's a truly lovely pic of your son enjoying himself after his first day back at school.
But your showing way to much of him on this picture.
There are so many strange people that will get off on this paddling pool pic. Just keep it for the family album. It's not safe for a Instagram picture.
Please be mindful of the pic you post. And I am not being a troll. But I really think you need to be mindful. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Dollylollipop

She’s really thick skinned and not bothered about that message is she? She typed out a long post then came on to talk about it now she’s posted another long post 😂😂 if you’re not bothered Lee why are you taking the time to type all that...twice 🤷‍♀️

Woopsagain

So here is something to think about.
About 2 weeks or maybe 1 week ago. Lee is on her stories saying how much weight she has put on then proceed to show us a pic of her tummy which to me she doesn't have. It's so easy to take a bad photo.
Low and behold she's now on a detox diet.
She's not going to show us how she gets on until she has results. So all she is going to do is take a normal pic of herself claiming these are the results.
She is then going g to have a swipe up and give us a code for this miracle product which if you buy from her will earn her the $$.
For you that have followed Lee for some time you will know she has previously said she does not put weight on.
No doubt this miracle she promotes is a detox tea or supplement.
This woman is so utterly fake and hungry for the insta fame $$$$

• Heart

Creepers

Yes and buying the whole make up counter of boots for her mush. Botox, fillers, hair extensions etc, she must spend all their money on herself the goon. Don't get me started on the black lives matter debate, it took her a few days to even mention it. Then she jumped on the bandwagon to get attention even dragging jack into it!! Mr s needs to tell mrs bucket to stfu and stop embarrasing herself for all.and sundry. How he hasn't left the loon i dont know, his copper mates must piss themselves behind his back
I don’t think their marriage is as happy as she makes out tbh. You never see them posting happily together - his smiling photos always looking like he’s secretly thinking “fuck off you brass can” 😂😂 I feel so bad for Jack. He’s emotionally neglected - always playing himself or watching tv.. never see her sitting down playing Lego etc it’s always Mr S

• Heart
  • Haha

Boobyx

I am astounded that this muppet is telling her followers about this diet she has been doing. She is saying she has lost 11lb in 10 days. That is fucking unhealthy and not good for anyone, is this woman actually for real? She is nearly 50 and promoting this rubbish, she should have more sense. Unbelievable!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

Gollyg

Omg 🤣🤣🤣

To all the women who support,, blow smoke up my arse tell me how beautiful i am and inspire me 😂😂 (they lie to you lily S😉) get a grip you stupid woman you don't love anyone apart from yourself and she is a troll on here so she doesn't inspire anyone either.. Yous are right about the pumped up face jesus it looks ready to burst 😒 and i have also seen her name lurking about on insta too, insta break my ass.
Err, I thought the black and white challenge was supposed to be about raising awareness about femicide in Turkey? Not about building other women up and supporting her, yada yada.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry