Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps saying “midrifT” 🤦‍♀️ Nobody is interested in your chicken soup diet Lee.

I do like your top today though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh she ain't a fan of pink peony then.. i had a wee look at Ah8u’s comments
I thought Instagrammers were all the best of friends as they are always telling everyone how lovely and wonderful such and such is which is a lot of crap considering they’ve never met face to face. They are all so fake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Meant to comment the other day but forgot ... why did Lee have to ask for her husband’s debit card? Can’t she buy anything without his permission or was it another load of bull to make a story 🤷🏻‍♀️

Omg omg ladies and gents lee has invested in a new diet and had us in suspense for 6 days. 6 feckin days to say she has been drinking water with lemon and apple cider vinegar, lee love that little trick has been around for years. You also should only have 2 teaspoons a day as it is very acidic, it will not be whats shifting your imaginary weight like you are going to claim, you only eating soup will contribute to that. You haven't invented something new here, maybe you would have seen this years ago if you read things and didnt just concentrate on ya wee self sitting on the gram... Yes its good stuff for all kinds of things but you have to be careful with it. By the way we know why you were not on social media all weekend, not because you were busy as i have seen you liking posts on some people i follow but because we caught you out on here. Ah8u aka lee sherrington 😊

Reactions: 7
Why’s she always so over dressed and made up. It’s pouring and blowing a gale in Ayrshire today and the only places open are supermarkets and Home Bargain, etc so she can’t be going anywhere nice

Why’s she always so over dressed and made up. It’s pouring and blowing a gale in Ayrshire today and the only places open are supermarkets and Home Bargain, etc so she can’t be going anywhere nice
It’s alllllll for the gram.

I could not be bothered getting dolled up to sit in the house. What a sad life she leads
Pure waste of back combing the beehive to sit in her 2 living rooms 😂 I’m all for looking after yourself and making an effort but Mr S need not worry I don’t think anyone would take her off him anyway full face on or not 😂

• Haha
Pure waste of back combing the beehive to sit in her 2 living rooms 😂 I’m all for looking after yourself and making an effort but Mr S need not worry I don’t think anyone would take her off him anyway full face on or not 😂
😂😂😂
Don‘t imagine any of us are sitting about like Waynetta Slob but why bother going to such an effort if you aren’t leaving the house 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d get asked where I was going if I came downstairs looking like that 😂

• Haha
Nice try Lee, your detox allows for no alcohol 😂😂😂 you could never be without your vino..I cheated and had 2 coffees..no you had 2 bottles of wine...a day 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice try Lee, your detox allows for no alcohol 😂😂😂 you could never be without your vino..I cheated and had 2 coffees..no you had 2 bottles of wine...a day 🍷
Yes was definitely on the vino on friday night when she went all ronnie pickering haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So here is something to think about.
About 2 weeks or maybe 1 week ago. Lee is on her stories saying how much weight she has put on then proceed to show us a pic of her tummy which to me she doesn't have. It's so easy to take a bad photo.
Low and behold she's now on a detox diet.
She's not going to show us how she gets on until she has results. So all she is going to do is take a normal pic of herself claiming these are the results.
She is then going g to have a swipe up and give us a code for this miracle product which if you buy from her will earn her the $$.
For you that have followed Lee for some time you will know she has previously said she does not put weight on.
No doubt this miracle she promotes is a detox tea or supplement.
This woman is so utterly fake and hungry for the insta fame $$$$
She’ll be doing Arbonne 🙄

Reactions: 1
Still using Casper for comments. He doesn’t come up with these random quotes on he’s own. He needs to get out to the park, woods, visit he’s Grandparents more. Stuck in that house 24/7

Reactions: 7
Still using Casper for comments. He doesn’t come up with these random quotes on he’s own. He needs to get out to the park, woods, visit he’s Grandparents more. Stuck in that house 24/7
I know she just doesn't give up does she?. I thought when i watched it there's no way jack has just said that himself out of the blue. She must think we were born yesterday, she's relentless. Why would you be lying in bed at this time with your child chatting tit for the gram? Get up put your phone down and let him do what children normally do as in play. Our ronnie pickering needs a bleeping slap, i really feel like sending the screenshots of her slagging people of on here from her Ah8u account to the people she follows. Nothing to talk about so puts her child on to get a few likes and comments. Sad old bint!!

Why the angry face bestlife?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Notice every time the little boy is speaking he keeps looking over to his mum as if to say am I doing this right? Makes me sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice every time the little boy is speaking he keeps looking over to his mum as if to say am I doing this right? Makes me sad 😞
He read a book or 2? What is he 7 or something and reading books on hunting..I’m calling bullshit Lee have a word with yourself 😡

• Heart
I know she just doesn't give up does she?. I thought when i watched it there's no way jack has just said that himself out of the blue. She must think we were born yesterday, she's relentless. Why would you be lying in bed at this time with your child chatting tit for the gram? Get up put your phone down and let him do what children normally do as in play. Our ronnie pickering needs a bleeping slap, i really feel like sending the screenshots of her slagging people of on here from her Ah8u account to the people she follows. Nothing to talk about so puts her child on to get a few likes and comments. Sad old bint!!

Why the angry face bestlife?
Because she winds me right up!! (It wasn’t aimed at you ) 😉

I love when people promote magic potions and “detox” super liquids to lose weight when in reality they are having 600 cals a day of soup.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.