Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using Casper as her photographer again. Poor sod needs to get out and get dirty!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
How sad must your life be if you have to get dolled up and get your kid to take photos of you in order to get admiration from a bunch of strangers on the internet. The woman has serious issues and Mr S needs to grow a pair and take control of the situation for Jacks sake. That boy is going to have so many issues when heā€™s older, if not already.

• Heart
How sad must your life be if you have to get dolled up and get your kid to take photos of you in order to get admiration from a bunch of strangers on the internet. The woman has serious issues and Mr S needs to grow a pair and take control of the situation for Jacks sake. That boy is going to have so many issues when heā€™s older, if not already.
Well said! She really does think she is some sort of Fashion/Beauty/Skincare/ guru! We have all picked up some conditioner and moisturiser in Tesco itā€™s really no biggie! Get over yourself Lee! How sad is it that little boys childhood is marred with having to take pictures of his vain mum with This this year it for the gram! So up her own arse she canā€™t even see it!

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off topic here but does anyone follow Myhomeismyhaven???

Reactions: 2
Well said! She really does think she is some sort of Fashion/Beauty/Skincare/ guru! We have all picked up some conditioner and moisturiser in Tesco itā€™s really no biggie! Get over yourself Lee! How sad is it that little boys childhood is marred with having to take pictures of his vain mum with This this year it for the gram! So up her own arse she canā€™t even see it!
* vain mum with a face full of make up thatā€™s taken her half the day to apply

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As i read this i was thinking i have just been thinking this with the photo of her all in white. She is standing posing with the leg out and the head just to the side thinking she's kate moss šŸ˜† The photos are not even natural they are so contrived, she really does fancy herself doesnt she haha, i mean come on what woman poses like that just to have their photo taken in the house and getting her 6 year old child to take it šŸ™ˆ i think she is waiting for a call from some big fashion designer ffs... has anyone noticed a few weeks ago she said she was 48 but the other night she said she was 45? šŸ¤”

Sorry to go off topic here but does anyone follow Myhomeismyhaven???
No ive never heard of her.....

Reactions: 1
No ive never heard of her.....
[/QUOTE]

Just another Glasgow influencer who is tone deaf and crass. Feel like sheā€™s trying to be Nikki @ Westholme Property. Feels a bit cringey šŸ˜¬

Yes been waiting on someone mentioning her...
How banal is she? Trying to be like Nikki @Westholme. I find it embarrassing. Tone deaf. Crying about her husband potentially losing his job and asking for petition to be signed but flaunting all her lockdown purchases and brand new car in the next breathe. Works until 10/11 most nights but GLOBAL hr business partners donā€™t put in these hours. Bore. Off.

How banal is she? Trying to be like Nikki @Westholme. I find it embarrassing. Tone deaf. Crying about her husband potentially losing his job and asking for petition to be signed but flaunting all her lockdown purchases and brand new car in the next breathe. Works until 10/11 most nights but GLOBAL hr business partners donā€™t put in these hours. Bore. Off.
I did think it was abit odd that she was getting people to sign a petition to save her husbands job then seems to spend money like its going out of fashion and is showing off purchases everyday like hun there is people who are getting made redundant who cant even afford food and your away to gucci..... very crass

I did think it was abit odd that she was getting people to sign a petition to save her husbands job then seems to spend money like its going out of fashion and is showing off purchases everyday like hun there is people who are getting made redundant who cant even afford food and your away to gucci..... very crass
omg this!!! Yes and showed off a drawer rammed witg designer goods but isnā€™t a douche? The biggest douche going to display things like this at such a time of economic uncertainty. I just find the over sharing and the justification a bit too much.

omg this!!! Yes and showed off a drawer rammed witg designer goods but isnā€™t a douche? The biggest douche going to display things like this at such a time of economic uncertainty. I just find the over sharing and the justification a bit too much.
Defo, if she wants to bug gucci shoes then go for it but dont try and justify it so much, how many times does she say she doenst have debt..... alot of instagrammers just now showing off their ā€œpurchasesā€ when they need to really read the tone of the country.
Now she is on the same keto drinks at westholme šŸ™„ snooozzzeeee

Defo, if she wants to bug gucci shoes then go for it but dont try and justify it so much, how many times does she say she doenst have debt..... alot of instagrammers just now showing off their ā€œpurchasesā€ when they need to really read the tone of the country.
Now she is on the same keto drinks at westholme šŸ™„ snooozzzeeee
I couldnā€™t put it better myself. If you were unsure
of how you were going to come across and felt you needed to justify it then you shouldnā€™t post it. If people were asking to see X Y Z then send it privately. I also find the visits to a million different shops in excessive. I like to shop but donā€™t feel the need to be out constantly. Iā€™m sick of these instagrammers trying to portray a different image to reality.

I couldnā€™t put it better myself. If you were unsure
of how you were going to come across and felt you needed to justify it then you shouldnā€™t post it. If people were asking to see X Y Z then send it privately. I also find the visits to a million different shops in excessive. I like to shop but donā€™t feel the need to be out constantly. Iā€™m sick of these instagrammers trying to portray a different image to reality.
I know the shops are back open but are still experiencing a pandemic yet all these insta huns are out touring the shops like its a normal day. I am currently only going to work and going to a shop when i really need something as i would like people to stop dying and this lockdown to end so people can go back to earning money again.
I like nice things and are fortunate enough that my husband and i are in secure jobs, i buy myself designer items but i dont feel the need to show the world on insta šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I know the shops are back open but are still experiencing a pandemic yet all these insta huns are out touring the shops like its a normal day. I am currently only going to work and going to a shop when i really need something as i would like people to stop dying and this lockdown to end so people can go back to earning money again.
I like nice things and are fortunate enough that my husband and i are in secure jobs, i buy myself designer items but i dont feel the need to show the world on insta šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I feel we could be friend IRL šŸ˜.

What annoys me about Myhomeismyhaven is the blatant disregard for the current climate. The constant showing of purchases, numerous non essential trips to shops or current designer collections. Itā€™s tone deaf to the currently society we are in and to cry about her husband losing his job while doing all this is completely hypercritical. The Ketones thing, I watched Westholme and thought Nikki looked so good but watching MHIMY just makes me cringe with how hard she is trying to be like Nikki with the mini hauls, ketones and interiors..... Be the real you, be authentic, be in tune with your audience. I find Cheryl a bit OTT and try hard for my liking now and Iā€™ve had to unfollow xxx

• Heart
I feel we could be friend IRL šŸ˜.

What annoys me about Myhomeismyhaven is the blatant disregard for the current climate. The constant showing of purchases, numerous non essential trips to shops or current designer collections. Itā€™s tone deaf to the currently society we are in and to cry about her husband losing his job while doing all this is completely hypercritical. The Ketones thing, I watched Westholme and thought Nikki looked so good but watching MHIMY just makes me cringe with how hard she is trying to be like Nikki with the mini hauls, ketones and interiors..... Be the real you, be authentic, be in tune with your audience. I find Cheryl a bit OTT and try hard for my liking now and Iā€™ve had to unfollow xxx
Don't want to be rude but this is a lee sherrington thread, let's stick to that, you could make a thread for myhomeismyhaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.