Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen on the news this morning that there was an incident in Glasgow and a lot of police were involved.
I hope Mr S was not involved and if he was that he's OK.

See I am #bekind as it's Saturday.

Reactions: 2
Woopsagain i had a look on lees instagram to find the comments about your friend, i cannot see how it was vile or anything, all your friend mentioned was about her drinking and ranting about trolls on a friday night, which is the truth. However her brother in law has contradicted himself by calling someone vile and toxic amongst other things. He was far nastier in his words to your friend than your friend was about lee. He must be as cuckoo as her

Reactions: 3
Woopsagain i had a look on lees instagram to find the comments about your friend, i cannot see how it was vile or anything, all your friend mentioned was about her drinking and ranting about trolls on a friday night, which is the truth. However her brother in law has contradicted himself by calling someone vile and toxic amongst other things. He was far nastier in his words to your friend than your friend was about lee. He must be as cuckoo as her
I told her she needs to join us on here and not make comments on Instagram.
She declined. Shes a bit embarrassed this morning.

Reactions: 3
What post are the comments on?

The one with mr s and jack at the top. The comments have gone only the ones of her brother in law are there now
Just read them, wish I’d seen what the other person wrote but looks like they’ve deleted their account? I find it a bit fishy that he said Lee never asked him to comment that tells me she did and also ‘What is this tattle you speak of’ then seems to know all about it 😂 he’s defo not in the police like his brother

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just read them, wish I’d seen what the other person wrote but looks like they’ve deleted their account? I find it a bit fishy that he said Lee never asked him to comment that tells me she did and also ‘What is this tattle you speak of’ then seems to know all about it 😂 he’s defo not in the police like his brother
The hypocrisy is truly outstanding. Doesn't this man know that Mrs S is a frequent member of Tattle. Did she forget to mention that to him.
She was caught out by comenting on her own Tattle thread and making comments on others.
She has turned it around to suit her agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy is truly outstanding. Doesn't this man know that Mrs S is a frequent member of Tattle. Did she forget to mention that to him.
She was caught out by comenting on her own Tattle thread and making comments on others.
She has turned it around to suit her agenda.
Ah8u 😂 I think she’ll probably have more than one tattle account anyway

Reactions: 4
She has Invited anyone to go on her page and ask her questions.
So now Lee Sherrington I invite you to come here on your thread. Then we can discuss your Instagram persona. Hopefully you will listen to why we are irritated with your Instagram persona and how much you have changed in the last year.
Please come as yourself Lee and not in fancy dress.
This Lee is your invitation to tell us about the real you and not the fake Instagram one.
I doubt very much you will except the invitation but I hope you do.

She has Invited anyone to go on her page and ask her questions.
So now Lee Sherrington I invite you to come here on your thread. Then we can discuss your Instagram persona. Hopefully you will listen to why we are irritated with your Instagram persona and how much you have changed in the last year.
Please come as yourself Lee and not in fancy dress.
This Lee is your invitation to tell us about the real you and not the fake Instagram one.
I doubt very much you will except the invitation but I hope you do.
I’d love to see that but I don’t think mouth almighty has the balls when it comes to the crunch. Prove me wrong though Lee by all means!!

• Heart
She’s smiling cos it confuses the haters 😂 so you’ve just told your ‘haters’ that it’s a fake smile then Lee? Not very bright are you? Also nobody hates you we just take the piss out you

• Haha
She’s smiling cos it confuses the haters 😂 so you’ve just told your ‘haters’ that it’s a fake smile then Lee? Not very bright are you? Also nobody hates you we just take the piss out you
If she wasn't bothered about the “haters” she wouldn't talk about it every 5 seconds trying to prove she aint bothered and about wonderful her husband is and how wonderful her marriage is..... shut up love and step away from the insta stories your convincing no one not even yourself!

• Heart
If she wasn't bothered about the “haters” she wouldn't talk about it every 5 seconds trying to prove she aint bothered and about wonderful her husband is and how wonderful her marriage is..... shut up love and step away from the insta stories your convincing no one not even yourself!
This 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

I am astounded that this muppet is telling her followers about this diet she has been doing. She is saying she has lost 11lb in 10 days. That is bleeping unhealthy and not good for anyone, is this woman actually for real? She is nearly 50 and promoting this rubbish, she should have more sense. Unbelievable!! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.