Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly what is she like!! An absolute sad excuse for a woman. Has she even left the house this week?? That poor wean get him out the house. Omg I understand he’s got chronic asthma but he still needs fresh air and exercise. I could never be in the house all day with my kid. I would go stir crazy...our daily walk is our routine. That poor boy 💔

Reactions: 2
She has been on the swally tonight and having a dig at trolls ...another meltdown is enroute,storming aff the gram then slither back on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have a family member who has chronic asthma and reduced lung function and they have been at work through the whole pandemic and have stayed living with their family!

She talks out her arse. If the truth is known I think Mr S needed a break from madam.
Who was watching Jack? Or did he go to Tesco? Something’s definitely not right! Not like you can leave Jack with someone else to watch him so he would have had to go to Tesco, yet Mr S is staying away 🤨 All the loved up stories about her and Mr S .... who is she actually trying to convince.

Who was watching Jack? Or did he go to Tesco? Something’s definitely not right! Not like you can leave Jack with someone else to watch him so he would have had to go to Tesco, yet Mr S is staying away 🤨 All the loved up stories about her and Mr S .... who is she actually trying to convince.
If you were happy and secure in your marriage you wouldn’t need to declare to a bunch of strangers how loved you are and how. wonderful your husband is.
All the make up in the world can’t disguise an ugly personality, I am sure Mr S could do much better than her. He deserves a bloody big medal being married to that narcissistic woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like all her looks “ inspired by Lornaluxe “ have paid off. You can read the woman like a book !!

• Heart
She was just begging for a freebie wasn't she? 😆 Lornaluxe must be mad to send her anything, she has admitted herself she doesn't know anything about her and i wouldn't buy anything sherrington waffles on about anyway. When i liked her and i was obviously having a bad day, i ordered the utan, it is the worst tan i have ever used and it made me so orange and it stained the sheets so bad that i put it in the bin!!

Reactions: 3
As if she's put on there about having sex with Mr S 🤢 I bet when he's doing her he thinks of the saying 'You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire' 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She’ll be quiet for a while now if Mr S is home , let’s wait and see what she’s going to banging on about next !!

Reactions: 1
So Caspers snapping them both now. They are having date night! What about Family night including their Son, selfish bastards. Who can be arsed to get all ponced up to cook and eat at home. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
So Caspers snapping them both now. They are having date night! What about Family night including their Son, selfish bastards. Who can be arsed to get all ponced up to cook and eat at home. 🤬
I know right 🙈 I would have been expecting a family pic with the little fella all happy... but no it’s all about Lee and her new dress! She is the gift that keeps on giving!

I also just want to say... The dress, the suit, the dinner, and the picture... all for the gram! I wonder if she is ever in the moment? I’d hate for my life to revolve around Instagram, thankfully admiration from strangers isn’t the be all and end all for most people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The date night photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 came here for the comments. Christ alive, if I spent 3 months away from my husband we wouldn’t be getting dolled up in our best suit (and trainers wtf) to get our child to take a picture of us that’s for sure! She really does think she’s Ayrshire’s answer to posh spice doesn’t she 😂 she’s cheap and tacky through and through.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.