Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The date night photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 came here for the comments. Christ alive, if I spent 3 months away from my husband we wouldn’t be getting dolled up in our best suit (and trainers wtf) to get our child to take a picture of us that’s for sure! She really does think she’s Ayrshire’s answer to posh spice doesn’t she 😂 she’s cheap and tacky through and through.
She’s an old hasbeen

Reactions: 4
She’s always joking about Mr S trading her in but now saying that the past few months have taught her that if he ever did she would cope...really Lee? He did all your shopping, sorry I think you went to Tesco once and and the neighbour basically told you he’d cut your grass cos you couldn’t be bothered to or you were too busy doing much more important things like tan, makeup and dressing up for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know right 🙈 I would have been expecting a family pic with the little fella all happy... but no it’s all about Lee and her new dress! She is the gift that keeps on giving!

I also just want to say... The dress, the suit, the dinner, and the picture... all for the gram! I wonder if she is ever in the moment? I’d hate for my life to revolve around Instagram, thankfully admiration from strangers isn’t the be all and end all for most people.
I know she must think of the gram before she does anything, she is pathetic and Mr S standing there looking like a twit in that suit and her in the dress just to have dinner in the fecking house 😁 🙈 he is as bad as her ffs

Reactions: 5
I know she must think of the gram before she does anything, she is pathetic and Mr S standing there looking like a twit in that suit and her in the dress just to have dinner in the fecking house 😁 🙈 he is as bad as her ffs
I agree, they’re both selfish tits. That poor boy doesn’t know what childhood is, he’s had a job all through lockdown as her photographer and voice piece🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That poor little boy is emotionally neglected. Someone within the family needs to step in. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance with those two as parents.
You would think the first night back together as a family they’d all eat together and then watch a movie or play a board game and just enjoy being together but instead Mr and Mrs I love myself get all dolled up to have a date night 🙄 and make the poor kid act and their personal photographer.

@Ah8u got any input to add?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she has gone around her parents house and instead of sitting with them she has gone onto the gram to talk about their garden and her's..is there actually something wrong with this woman? Lee is the gram all you think about 24/7?, she has a home, a husband and child but all she does is spend time on instagram wanting to be loved by strangers and has her child taking posed photographs of her, she is a middle aged woman ffs not a teenager, celeb or even a Z lister... her priorities are all wrong.

Now she is taking the piss out of her mams garden, really? She is nearly 50 years old and is walking around the garden filming her mams ornaments for instagram 🙈 how immature is that not to mention boring. She really needs to grow up, what a shambles of a woman she is, she's getting worse 😶

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello my lovely ladies.
I guess the lavish Alice dress is all boxed up and ready to go back.
Ummm now here's a thought is Mr S really there or is it a old pic.
Did they send poor Casper to bed while they ate the fabulous meal and had fun over the work top. Smoke and mirrors is easy to achieve with old pics.
Why not let that little boy who has missed his papa not eat with you on his first night home?
Smoke and mirrors is easy achieve with old pics.

Reactions: 6
Ohhh ahhh Lee you look like a movie star.
Ohh Lee you look like a drag queen.
Why not # or @ BBC 3 search for a drag queen. Our 100% winner 2020 Move over Rau Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was that eager to get on the gram and show us her freebies, she said Mr s has gone to the park with david, (david?) 🙄 why didnt she go with them? Oh silly me the gram is her life and much more important to her isn't it?. You haven't missed him and family time that much have you lee? Have a word with yourself you stupid vain woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was that eager to get on the gram and show us her freebies, she said Mr s has gone to the park with david, (david?) 🙄 why didnt she go with them? Oh silly me the gram is her life and much more important to her isn't it?. You haven't missed him and family time that much have you lee? Have a word with yourself you stupid vain woman!
I had to keep skipping back to make sure she said that..Mr S and David..maybe Casper will come back with a bit of colour

Reactions: 1
Is it just me but is amyone else fed up of seeing her boobs hanging out. Do people really dress like that to stay in the house or am I just a slob 😁...Just sayin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s David 🤷🏻‍♀️?
Mr s is called David and she was in that much of a hurry to show us what she had recieved for free she said david instead of jack. Instagram is her be all and end all, she is obsessed with herself and i can't see why either...

Is it just me but is amyone else fed up of seeing her boobs hanging out. Do people really dress like that to stay in the house or am I just a slob 😁...Just sayin
No haha, just that balloon knot 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.