Leesherringtonhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says she’s “watched everything on Netflix” (I get she’s exaggerating) but I find this so weird because my friends who have kids jack’s age would never dream of sitting down to watch stuff during the day.

Reactions: 5
When she says she’s “watched everything on Netflix” (I get she’s exaggerating) but I find this so weird because my friends who have kids jack’s age would never dream of sitting down to watch stuff during the day.
Exactly! I have a boy the same age as him and a little girl of 2 and since lockdown I can count on one hand how many times i’ve watched something on TV or Netflix, and those times have been on the rare occasion they’ve gone to bed at a decent time! She seems to have the life of Riley!

Reactions: 3
Jack quick do a roly poly on mums bed and I’ll give you a fiver..I have absolutely nothing to say today and I’ve sent all my clothes back and I need content 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am astounded that this muppet is telling her followers about this diet she has been doing. She is saying she has lost 11lb in 10 days. That is bleeping unhealthy and not good for anyone, is this woman actually for real? She is nearly 50 and promoting this rubbish, she should have more sense. Unbelievable!! 🤦‍♀️
I agree!

To lose weight that quickly, well it's not true weight but changes in your body's water content. It shifts much quicker than true weight. While it's not exact and there is a lot more to it, to lose 11lb of true weight/fat will take a significant calorie deficit over a more prolonged period. So great, she's shifted some water and if that has helped her feel better in herself, good for her.

If you have working kidneys and liver, they detox for you! You do not need to do these ridiculous detox fads as they actually don't do very much. Yes, eating less processed foods with better nutritional content will likely make you feel a bit better physically and everyone should try to where they can (I'm not preaching, I cannot cook and don't enjoy doing it!). That healthier balanced diet should be all your body needs whilst it 'detoxes' itself. As for weight loss, well that is about calorie deficits but in a healthy managed way, not in by starving your body for a week, and again other factors can influence intake and output.

As for the lemon and vinegar water...please be careful if people want to do it. That is a lot of acid for your teeth to deal with all day long, especially if you aren't eating much with it to help neutralise some of it!

With the size of her following, I feel this was at best irresponsible, possibly even dangerous. I don't see it as much better than the influencers shilling laxative 'detox drinks'.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree!

To lose weight that quickly, well it's not true weight but changes in your body's water content. It shifts much quicker than true weight. While it's not exact and there is a lot more to it, to lose 11lb of true weight/fat will take a significant calorie deficit over a more prolonged period. So great, she's shifted some water and if that has helped her feel better in herself, good for her.

If you have working kidneys and liver, they detox for you! You do not need to do these ridiculous detox fads as they actually don't do very much. Yes, eating less processed foods with better nutritional content will likely make you feel a bit better physically and everyone should try to where they can (I'm not preaching, I cannot cook and don't enjoy doing it!). That healthier balanced diet should be all your body needs whilst it 'detoxes' itself. As for weight loss, well that is about calorie deficits but in a healthy managed way, not in by starving your body for a week, and again other factors can influence intake and output.

As for the lemon and vinegar water...please be careful if people want to do it. That is a lot of acid for your teeth to deal with all day long, especially if you aren't eating much with it to help neutralise some of it!

With the size of her following, I feel this was at best irresponsible, possibly even dangerous. I don't see it as much better than the influencers shilling laxative 'detox drinks'.
You are spot on, i cant believe she is giving this crappy advice out to her followers like she is some expert. It is unhealthy advice and if she was doing it she should have just kept that information to herself, even doctors and dieticians do not recommend you do this type of diet. Its a quick fix and you will certainly gain it back and more as most of it is just water, I don't care that she said she feels great, she is bleeping stupid, selfish and irresponsible!!

Reactions: 3
You are spot on, i cant believe she is giving this crappy advice out to her followers like she is some expert. It is unhealthy advice and if she was doing it she should have just kept that information to herself, even doctors and dieticians do not recommend you do this type of diet. Its a quick fix and you will certainly gain it back and more as most of it is just water, I don't care that she said she feels great, she is bleeping stupid, selfish and irresponsible!!
Also she hasn't invented this herself, she's stolen it from a google website and if her gullible followers had looked they could find this information quite easily themselves, she's fond of using other people's recipes and information and passing it off as her own. Copyright lee, you should be telling people its not your own ingenious ideas and just post the link for them

Reactions: 1
I find it strange that she’s went on and on about BLM but never once mentioned the incident in Glasgow on Friday. given her husband is in the police force and a police officer was injured!!

I find it strange that she’s went on and on about BLM but never once mentioned the incident in Glasgow on Friday. given her husband is in the police force and a police officer was injured!!
Oh yes its been noted!!... I thought that was very shallow of her too, not even mentioning it seeing as it was in her home country, a few scottish accounts had mentioned it but not our lovely lee.... She was never interested in blm she just wanted to jump on the bandwagon and give herself some sort of pat on the back and have some content. She is a narcissist they only care about love and adoration of themselves.

Reactions: 4
Is he a police officer or care worker? Both have been suggested and I’m lost. 😂

Oh I thought he was a police officer. I could be wrong tho 🤦🏽‍♀️

Aww if you let your followers know you have run out of contend to post then ask them what they want. Step away for a little rest. For content you post pictures of your child. Step away your little Casper needs privacy.
And the biggest laugh is she's posting pics of her mirror image today. Het long lost insta pal 2 peas in a pod.
I have realized that the Lovely Lee is so vanilla. She doesn't deserve our comment any more, they just make her feel valued.
Poor old Lee so Vanilla.

No i wont. It was brought up by someone else. I am allowed an opinion too. Please do NOT @ me again ya heed nip
This is Lee the troll.

It’s not my political agenda. Why are u so fixated on politics? U move on. U need help pet, if u believe everything u read.

Also it’s SHERRINGTON
And here again is the lovely Lee the biggest troll.

It’s not my political agenda. Why are u so fixated on politics? U move on. U need help pet, if u believe everything u read.

Also it’s SHERRINGTON
It's Vanilla Lee.

Ooh who is mario?
He's very erratic just like you Lee.

And it's the lovely so sweet as sugar Lee Vanilla Shedinit again.
Just a little reminder Lee of your input on here the Women you call trolls.

My time here is done.
Lee I know you will read this. I am so happy your husband is soon to be home with you. You can go back to being a lovely little family that you were.
I hope you take a break from Instagram and making a fool of yourself and being a fake. I hope you look back and relate to the mistakes you have made whilst your husband has been away.
And Lee you don't need to be validate by comment of strangers, you should value yourself and what you have
Thank you Lee for keeping me entertained throughout lockdown.
That me woopsagain signed off now.
🥂🍾🥂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Is Mr S back home now then?! Just she’s said on stories that the other day she went to Tesco? It seems odd that your husband would move out in order to keep your son safe but it’s ok for you to go to Tesco?! So I’m assuming he’s come back?! I hope for Jacks sake he has.

I did wonder what had happened to Jack while she was at Tesco. Surely she wouldn't take him

All the businesses she is tagging 😆🙈 i don't think they will drop what they are doing to phone her for collab. She really thinks she is so popular and famous doesn't she? 🙄 we dont care what you use on your skin and body leelee ya lemon, you're not famous ffs and you're not an influencer, in fact i wouldn't use what you recommended cos your face is full of filler and botox so how would we know if it was going to work or not 🤪 the next door neighbour cutting her grass? Why you've been off for months you lazy bint, no lee the neighbours must have been embarrassed cos ya grass would have been making next doors look untidy so they thought duck it we will do it for her as she is too busy pruning herself for the gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.