Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she upto?? Do you think a narcissist like lee would willingly loose all those followers to start again 🥴

Reactions: 2
Guess who’s back back again. Gangstas back No stories yet
She reactivated a couple of weeks ago but has been keeping under the radar. Not seen her liking or commenting on her favs either. You and I know she'll be back at some point with a tale of woe.

Reactions: 3
There is a new-ish furniture shop on Ayr. I bet that’s her new job. They’ve attempted to work with a local influencer before and style is very Lee.

Reactions: 2
Pleased for her getting a new job, especially if it seems right up her street. My friend also used to work for Debenhams and can't find a job that works around single parent life at all.

Reactions: 5
Pleased for her getting a new job, especially if it seems right up her street. My friend also used to work for Debenhams and can't find a job that works around single parent life at all.
Me too, interiors is really her thing and if it’s commission based sales she’ll do really well with her following becoming customers x

It’s frustrating isnt it. I used to enjoy her page. I know people knock her style but I liked the fact she was a women in her 40s still wearing stylish clothes and making an effort. But I get sick of the “it’s just me, little old Lee, the ugly, poor kid” narrative all the time! I mean she’s got a new job, good for her, must of been tough not knowing what was going on with her job but my god, she’s not doing brain surgery here. Just get on with it!

It’s frustrating isnt it. I used to enjoy her page. I know people knock her style but I liked the fact she was a women in her 40s still wearing stylish clothes and making an effort. But I get sick of the “it’s just me, little old Lee, the ugly, poor kid” narrative all the time! I mean she’s got a new job, good for her, must of been tough not knowing what was going on with her job but my god, she’s not doing brain surgery here. Just get on with it!
Yes, she needs to get over how she used to look, it’s obvious she’s had loads of work done to her face and ears, but duck sake we have seen it all before you really do t need to keep posting about it

Yes, she needs to get over how she used to look, it’s obvious she’s had loads of work done to her face and ears, but duck sake we have seen it all before you really do t need to keep posting about it
She’s lucky she was able to change her appearance as well. Some people aren’t so lucky.
Also the Ayr shop I suspected she was going to work in have just opened another one in Or around Braehead. So still think it’s there. Not sure if I can post their name.

Reactions: 4
She’s lucky she was able to change her appearance as well. Some people aren’t so lucky.
Also the Ayr shop I suspected she was going to work in have just opened another one in Or around Braehead. So still think it’s there. Not sure if I can post their name.
Yes 100% and still have the money to maintain it, I’m not sure if the rules but if it’s a shop for the public I think it might be ok

Reactions: 1
duck sake, that didn’t take her long AD AD PLUG PLUG
I wonder if that's why they employed her actually, to promote their business which obv will have struggled during the last year. I think they knew who she was or she fessed up at interview.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if that's why they employed her actually, to promote their business which obv will have struggled during the last year. I think they knew who she was or she fessed up at interview.
100% this. I doubt she’ll have had an interview as such. More approached and an informal chat.

She said she knew the manger from her Debenhams days and they were looking for someone

Reactions: 1
I saw Lee in her new work earlier in the week and she is like a doll in person. Very petite and well presented. The designer rooms is really nice but far too expensive. Normal people don’t spend a few grand on a bed and hundreds on a canvas.

Reactions: 6
She’s defo back with a bang... certainly no more Iceland food deals 🤣 It’s Zara all the way now! I kinda liked the more down to earth Lee that had been posting last few months!