Leesherringtonhome #2 Gangsta granny? Only thing scary about her is that birds’ nest on the top of her coupon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s doing a poll for who wants her to bring back the kitchen party’s, I suppose we need entertainment in these hard times of lockdown. So lee just go for it, us tattlers mental health is important to and we all need a laugh and something different to vent about 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really starting to annoy me with all this “it’s just little old me in my joggers and no make up” tit she keeps posting. Her need for validation and adoration is ever present.

Reactions: 3
We certainly need the entertainment of a Friday night kitchen party.
Glugging on the prosecco dressed as Cher. Haha can't wait

Reactions: 1
You know I am sitting patiently waiting on her announcing where she bought the sausages and chips. As she pointed out on stories these where bought from a shop she wouldn’t dream of buying from. My bet is Aldi or Lidl. Won’t be farmfoods as that’s to degrading for her.
Lovely Lee is saving money by shopping some where cheaper so she can stash money away to spend on Botox,fillers and make up.💄💄

• Haha
Mr S won't fund her Botox, fillers, unnecessary shite from Zara and "luxurious" skincare boohoo!

Reactions: 2
Up her own arse and a spoilt madam. I used to be able to tolerate her but when she comes out with stuff like that......
She thinks she’s started a trend, people have been doing panelling for years and years. God I remember my sister in law done it to her new build about 17/18 year ago all because her friends mum lived in a proper red sandstone it had all the original panelling and coving, lee does think she’s all that

She thinks she’s started a trend, people have been doing panelling for years and years. God I remember my sister in law done it to her new build about 17/18 year ago all because her friends mum lived in a proper red sandstone it had all the original panelling and coving, lee does think she’s all that
That's whats so annoying, her arrogance in that SHE thinks she started it lol. And you're right, my mum and dad had a form of panelling in our house 30 years ago. It fell off the wall one night when we were in bed and we thought we had burglars :eek: :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Do you not think her wee boy would like a room with a bit more colour and personality? Like a super hero room? Instead of the clinical white with a few slashes of pale green?

The good old “trolling” bandwagon but once again rather than that meaning someone has directly messaged her, she links it to a site which she obviously comes to look at. This isn’t trolling 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one messages her directly. In the same post writes “see your opinions - tell them to your friends”, so what’s the difference? A site like tattle is no different to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8