Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyKJ

I really liked her in the beginning when she joined Georgie.
Now she seems to have taken on Georgie’s attitude as if it’s a good thing to constantly be burned out. Always feel like she’s got a ‘woe is me’ attitude too. Thinks very highly of herself

DietGossip

VIP Member
Part of my feedback when I left was that she's moved to FM and there was no umph no excitement for the exercise page. She replied with an ar**y comment saying her page was personal and her training page was separate.... Ye ok but she didn't post on her training page... Anyway she replied and blocked me and then took me off the app a week before my money was up... She also stated that she would check before more money was taken out... I was in hospital and got a message to say I was in my overdraft I checked and my subscription had automatically renewed...
YIKES

Did you get your money back?

Redbeth75

Errr yeah I know! But I want to see if they pose for pics. If not, the beef is confirmed as they beg for photo ops at every other opportunity and G and Rits are still in touch so know they will both be there
Absolute radio silence 😂 And no photos at all. Really want to know what happened between them! Who was the cause of the fallout?? They are both irritating but seem to get on with everyone else ok

ChrisMay

So she’s starting to do meal plans then 🤨 which she is absolutely not qualified for. Plus isn’t it illegal?
Discovered this is for a girl that runs - she's not feeling her runs properly at all!

OK People!!!! She is on her way to watch a bodybuilding show (like Georgie does) and it looks like Georgie is there too!!! This could be interesting people. Georgie must feel like she is being stalked by this crazy twat.

Couldn’t help myself. Messaged Rits 😂😂 Let’s see what happens.

Couldn’t help myself. Messaged Rits 😂😂 Let’s see what happens.
Please keep me updated 😅

Redbeth75

Anyone know what happened to her “bestie”, annoying aiste? Thought they had “sooooo much to say” on their podcast!! That lasted two seconds 😂😂

Chatterbox8

“Hope this isn’t braggy...” followed the most self indulgent post to brag about herself 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah no disrespect some people find reading etc harder than others I know. But them 'assignments' are the furthest thing from an assignment I have ever done. They are quizzes and you are allowed to read your notes whilst doing them, no deadlines or time limits.

Im all for being proud of yourself but definitely done harder written assessments at GCSE

Lucia

VIP Member
She's such an unhealthy person to follow she's also not a great fit for a fitness trainer she needs to be confident with her own body

airx01

I wish she would stop referring to her using “fat burners” she was on Clen-yes it burns fat, but she knows full well that it isn’t a fat burner. Very irresponsible of her when coaching clients.

Dd29

VIP Member
Yep for a lifestyle coach she sure knows how to make people feel poop
Her latest Instagram story saying she doesn’t have the physique to wear leggings and a sports bra in the gym anymore has got me mad and feeling even more self conscious about how I look 🙄😔🙃

Chatterbox8

Is it just me that thinks 2700 isn’t actually that many calories?! Maybe I just eat loads 😂
Yeah considering her job is super active and she works out on top of that I wouldnt consider it a large bulk but obviously she is very slim so her maintenance calories probably arent very high