Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Gym owners hate this....
This is a little bit picky, but instead of using an attachment for the pulldown machine, she's grabbing hold of the little rubber "Shock absorber" ball.
Those rubber balls wear out so easily when used like this and frequently have to be replaced.
Avoid doing so if possible.

View attachment 930066
Ooof I do that!! Didn’t know it was so bad for them 😳😳 will bear it in mind!

Reactions: 1

Redbeth75

Oh god. She is “journaling” now!! That book is not getting filled. Not even Feb. Maybe not even the next fortnight.

Reactions: 1

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She keeps referring to how she's eating so much better now she's got a meal plan.... She's a PT and was coaching herself..... Shows how little she actually knows and she's charging others a lot of money for her expertise
It terrifies me

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Discovered this is for a girl that runs - she's not feeling her runs properly at all!
NOOOOO!! Surely not 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m a runner and the amount of juggling it took when I first started to work out my food on run days is not for someone to decide that isn’t you 🙄 I was going to say I specifically picked a PT who I knew was a runner but that’s a lie. My partner is my PT and he’s a runner so I knew he knew what he was doing.

Has Leanne even sat her practicals yet 🤔

I saw Rebecca (coachedbybex) say a few days ago that she was the first person Louis put through a prep and she was under conditioned. And now Leanne…. He’s really making up for that missed conditioning.

She has another show (fit x I think) in 2 weeks - if she’s still doing that and not just decided to power through to the pca finals. She said originally that she wouldn’t if she got an invite but 🤷‍♀️