Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbeth75

Oh bless her. She has taken the vid of her singing down. I have a feeling she is suddenly going to be rethinking her intuitive eating approach. I guess that must only work when you have a real consistent handle on your lifestyle. I certainly couldn’t use it as I would convince myself that eating a packet of biscuits is ok because I was intuitively wanting them!!

I prefer her with the curves as it softens her face and she has good boobs…but I don’t think she is going to be happy. I just hope she doesn’t swing back to disordered eating again

Attachments

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Am I the only one who is starting to visualize online coaching as a giant pyramid scheme/multi level marketing sham?

I understand that the pay structure isn't similar at all, and that you don't earn a percentage of your downline's sales from their own coaching businesses.

I just keep thinking of a top tier of established "elite coaches" for example Dan Welburn who regularly compete (Georgie's coach)
Then you have a 2nd tier which would comprise of Georgie (limited competition experience and doesn't provide contest prep coaching to others)
Leanne would probably fall into a 3rd tier. Formally coached by Georgie, just passed her online personal trainer course and is still very much a student of nutrition/training herself, let alone competition.

Atrocious branding.

I'd LOVE to know what she's thinking of charging per month.

View attachment 614793
It’s a weird one. My partner does some online coaching but at least 3/4 if not more of his clients are 1-2-1, because he finds it a lot more beneficial. I get that online has his benefits but it’s so vaguely outlined with the amount of support you get that it always makes me feel a bit ‘meh’

I know there are great online coaches (GLJFitness at least seems great, to name one lifestyle one) but G seems to copy and pasted and actually no support

edited to add: I don’t even know if that makes sense 😂 my head is still scrambled and my heart hurts from the football

Dd29

VIP Member
Her sharing and liking Diren’s post labelling obese people as lazy for wanting a jab that will reduce obesity just shows how ignorant she is and that she should not be an online coach and she definitely shouldn’t go back to working for the NHS 😂
I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable having her as my coach

Robbie09

VIP Member
Honestly, she is such a dick.

Oh I’ve come to a commercial gym people are doing stuff that they shouldn’t blah blah. Ok then love why not tell them what they are doing wrong then?
Nah just going to moan about it online when you’re an ‘online coach’ who probably has never asked ‘your girls’ for form videos 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I hate the term ‘commercial gym’ why she not in her usual beloved?

Robbie09

VIP Member
So on yesterdays stories she says she’s got ADHD? Has she? This is why she claims gets overwhelmed and doesn’t respond to all messages lol.
Says she’s not a bitch but yet usually very bitchy

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Do we know what happened to her? I stopped following her during her prep as I just couldnt put up with the disordered thoughts by her anymore.

I think she said someone had been watching her & she’d noticed a few signs, then her house was broke into and both their cars nicked

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Thought she was the redhead at first 😮
In hindsight, her rush to compete and the alarming physique she presented on stage serve as a cautionary tale to any up and coming figure competitors. The post show mental struggles, the disastrous relationship with food and the lack of direction of her personal brand and goals.
Slow and steady wins the race, folks.

wants to be her so bad it’s frightening.

she’s so up and down with her fitness situation I swear she swore blind she would never compete?