Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
So glad this thread is finally here 🙌 don't know if anybody else saw a q&a she did last week, one of the questions was 'tren or anavar?' and she replied 'I prefer tren'. I had no idea what that meant so googled it, looks like tren and anavar are steroids? Correct me if I'm wrong. I wish I'd screenshotted it (I'm new to this 😂) but she's since mentioned it again in another story where she threw dumbbells down and said it was 'tren rage' or something, and tagged another cbg girl in it, I couldn't tell if she was taking the piss or was genuinely admitting slyly that she uses steroids. But I suppose if her idol G is using them it doesn't surprise me that she would too.
I joke about steroids with gym friends... but not on public social media. I hope she's not taking anything, or if she is I hope she seriously researched it and what it might do to her body before she started.

Had to use naptime & not having a two year old glued to me somehow 😂

It’s not the second trust either 🤦‍♀️ But I’ll keep investigating tomorrow 👍🏻
I think she lives in South Normanton, and her gym is Somercotes. Both are a Derby postcode. The closest hospital is Ripley - she doesn’t like driving so I doubt she would go too far, so could be a Derbyshire Trust? If you haven’t tried that already!

Redbeth75

To be fair it's a BIG event so their chances of bumping into each other are likely pretty slim, it would be easy to avoid each other too
Errr yeah I know! But I want to see if they pose for pics. If not, the beef is confirmed as they beg for photo ops at every other opportunity and G and Rits are still in touch so know they will both be there

ChrisMay

And now she is begging to be with all G’s friends. It’s embarrassing. At least give G some public praise if she is so set on creeping into her life. It’s single white female shit … absolutely psychotic. She isn’t right in the head
Is she single now? I no longer follow her because she makes my blood boil!

Jsssc-B

Is the cookie box thing a general bodybuilder thing? Or just another thing she’s copying from Georgie? 🙄

olive&salmon

Anyone been watching her stories this past weekend? Both their cars were stolen, they have been found. She’s been staying at her parents. And having a breakdown from the looks of it now. Struggling with bodybuilding ect