Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She was actually quite passive aggressive with her response a bit. I go through phases of thinking she’s tolerable and then her irritating me. I think she’s starting to get too big for her boots
💯 getting to big for her boots! Especially now she’s ‘coaching’ 🙄 😬

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Learn how to spell nutrition if trying to advertise this as a service for coaching and led by someone I wouldn’t take nutrition advice from.
Online coaches are not qualified in this area
Learn how to spell nutrition if trying to advertise this as a service for coaching and led by someone I wouldn’t take nutrition advice from.
Online coaches are not qualified in this area
Isn’t is illegal to do meal plans? I swear I read that somewhere 😬
---
Okay maybe not illegal that’s awfy dramatic 😂

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Part of my feedback when I left was that she's moved to FM and there was no umph no excitement for the exercise page. She replied with an ar**y comment saying her page was personal and her training page was separate.... Ye ok but she didn't post on her training page... Anyway she replied and blocked me and then took me off the app a week before my money was up... She also stated that she would check before more money was taken out... I was in hospital and got a message to say I was in my overdraft I checked and my subscription had automatically renewed...
Doesn’t surprise me! Hope she isn’t coaching anyone else….

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She isn’t cut out for the gym / PT path long term. She is far too faddish and switches personalities too much. I think seeing how clique the other girls are and she isn’t yet friends with them in real life will have made her change her pretence

Yeah she really isn’t. The online fitness coaching world is a weird and fickle place. I can’t work out if my partner just doesn’t give a shit about all the insta stuff or if it’s a female clique thing. Tbh could be both.

Kjl2096

Louis is her coach, I'd be surprised if she coaches alongside him she has lots already on board with her own 'team'

Redbeth75

So on yesterdays stories she says she’s got ADHD? Has she? This is why she claims gets overwhelmed and doesn’t respond to all messages lol.
Says she’s not a bitch but yet usually very bitchy
Completely undiagnosed! She occasionally pipes up with something she thinks proves she has it, but has not had the tests / results. Eg there was one story she put on about losing drinks bottle caps (while in the last stages of prep) proves she is adhd. It’s just another example of her trying to be ‘different’ by jumping on yet another bandwagon.

Regina George

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’ve only just realised there’s a Leanne thread!!! I’ve been waiting for this day for ages 🥲

Leanne will be in tier 4 from tomorrow - but has openly admitted that she will travel to tier 3 to attend the gym. To make it worse she works for the NHS! 🤯. (She has now deleted it!)
Just found the Leanne thread and I’m double posting already 😂

Ultra flex in Rotherham is staying open (tier 3) so no doubt she’ll be travelling there and dragging her bf too. I don’t actually know where Leanne is from or if Rotherham is close to her but obviously it’s a different tier so wrong.

Last edited: