Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to be reassured by Lee her heart is on the left...... Didn't she work in NHS???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gym owners hate this....
This is a little bit picky, but instead of using an attachment for the pulldown machine, she's grabbing hold of the little rubber "Shock absorber" ball.
Those rubber balls wear out so easily when used like this and frequently have to be replaced.
Avoid doing so if possible.

1.png

Reactions: 1
Gym owners hate this....
This is a little bit picky, but instead of using an attachment for the pulldown machine, she's grabbing hold of the little rubber "Shock absorber" ball.
Those rubber balls wear out so easily when used like this and frequently have to be replaced.
Avoid doing so if possible.

View attachment 930066
Ooof I do that!! Didn’t know it was so bad for them 😳😳 will bear it in mind!

Anyone know why she is so quiet about the ‘merch’? Bets on it being a load of cheap shite that she is embarrassed about? Odd there has been no mention of it since the box arrived. Surely Xmas is the time to be flogging it to her hopeless customers?

Anyone know why she is so quiet about the ‘merch’? Bets on it being a load of cheap shite that she is embarrassed about? Odd there has been no mention of it since the box arrived. Surely Xmas is the time to be flogging it to her hopeless customers?
It’s made an appearance on the gram. Hi Leanne as you obvs read this 😂 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Uninspired and shabby wholesale hoodies with a "two washes until it peels off" logo.
Save your money and purchase something nicer...

2.png

• Sick
I’d be dumping her if she was my coach! 70kg is not ‘chonky’!!! Imagine if you were heavier and trying to lose weight and here’s your coach saying 11 stone is heavy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Definitely would feel self conscious sending progress pics if that's what she thinks! She's always making comments like it... definitely not what you want from a coach

I’d be dumping her if she was my coach! 70kg is not ‘chonky’!!! Imagine if you were heavier and trying to lose weight and here’s your coach saying 11 stone is heavy 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I weigh near enough that (well, I did before Christmas 😂😂) and in no way shape or form am I chonky 😳 I have moments when I know I’m not as lean as I used to be and it gets to me (photo shoot prep when I was a right crabbit wee witch 🙄😂) but I’m not, and will never call myself, chonky

The fact that a coach can call herself chonky, can bash her body so much and not want to go out because of how she looks in clothes is shocking. Every person has body hang ups but when your ‘job’ is to empower women, to help them and in a way ‘fix’ their minds around food and their own body, you should be a damn advocate for love thy body.
I am 91kg. So a lot heavier than her. And to see her call her self chonky, to see her pick at her body is just awful! She’s just one of those girls I suppose but being coached by her would be a major no! I have a coach for this year. And not once has she ever posted about her feeling chonky or unmotivated or anything. She radiates positivity. But old goth Leanne will tell you to rock your 91kg body while she stares at her70kg body in disgust

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love how she's blaming the vaccine for messing with her periods and in same story says she's been on the pill 8 years ... 🤦🤦🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not being horrible but what is she going to vlog about apart from what’s already on her stories. Georgie filmed her prep and that so can understand why people would watch that

Reactions: 3
probably how the vaccine affected her periods…. Just a 30 minute video of that and her telling Boris to suck her dick.

that is all she talks about. She is not an interesting person in the slightest. So wingy.

Not being horrible but what is she going to vlog about apart from what’s already on her stories. Georgie filmed her prep and that so can understand why people would watch that

Has anyone treated themselves to watching her vlog? I recommend it if you need some help dozing off

• Haha
Reactions: 3