Leanne_fitnessuk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot deal with her stupidity around the vaccine. She is actually so thick it’s unbelievable.

I cannot deal with her stupidity around the vaccine. She is actually so thick it’s unbelievable.
Ye she was on the pill for something like 10 years and came off it just after vaccine... But it's the vaccine messing with her periods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe pay this bleep money to be coached by she’s so anti body positi in my opinion

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe pay this bleep money to be coached by she’s so anti body positi in my opinion
She’s very lucky to have just instantly picked up a clientele as she has a very large following. I suspect they are all girls just starting out in that world and look up to Leanne as she was the same and unfortunately it’s now ‘cool’ to be a gym rat. The exact reason I suspect Leanne is competing now but if I’m honest the way she flits in and out about her appearance, it’s a dangerous game and she’s going to harm herself imo. You need to compete for the right reasons and be very comfortable in yourself, not just do it cause it’s cool and you’ll get seen by the right people.

i don’t think other new coaches have probably had the same experience as Leanne has had so good luck to her but she really does need to create a more professional image of that bopo, not talk badly of herself when she’s literally smaller than most of the population. Has she completed her practical yet?

Reactions: 2
She’s very lucky to have just instantly picked up a clientele as she has a very large following. I suspect they are all girls just starting out in that world and look up to Leanne as she was the same and unfortunately it’s now ‘cool’ to be a gym rat. The exact reason I suspect Leanne is competing now but if I’m honest the way she flits in and out about her appearance, it’s a dangerous game and she’s going to harm herself imo. You need to compete for the right reasons and be very comfortable in yourself, not just do it cause it’s cool and you’ll get seen by the right people.

i don’t think other new coaches have probably had the same experience as Leanne has had so good luck to her but she really does need to create a more professional image of that bopo, not talk badly of herself when she’s literally smaller than most of the population. Has she completed her practical yet?
I’ve wondered that about the practical!!

Her sharing and liking Diren’s post labelling obese people as lazy for wanting a jab that will reduce obesity just shows how ignorant she is and that she should not be an online coach and she definitely shouldn’t go back to working for the NHS 😂

Reactions: 4
Her sharing and liking Diren’s post labelling obese people as lazy for wanting a jab that will reduce obesity just shows how ignorant she is and that she should not be an online coach and she definitely shouldn’t go back to working for the NHS 😂
I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable having her as my coach

wants to be her so bad it’s frightening.

she’s so up and down with her fitness situation I swear she swore blind she would never compete?

wants to be her so bad it’s frightening.

she’s so up and down with her fitness situation I swear she swore blind she would never compete?
She did. She also can’t stick to a diet or a bulk for very long so lord only knows how she’s gonna cope

I hate how she refers to her paying clients as ‘my team’. No mate, they are customers paying you a fee for a service.

Her ambassador just said she's doing it to get fit so she can run around soft play without getting out of breath because that would just be embarrassing..... Sorry but that is totally Shaming others.
That along with Leanne calling herself chunky all the time she's really not looking inclusive to larger ladies

So she's moving house.... Great but she's acting like she's the first person to ever get their own home lol.
Also she said that she will have so much more time when she's got her own home.... In for a big shock when move out from parents house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's moving house.... Great but she's acting like she's the first person to ever get their own home lol.
Also she said that she will have so much more time when she's got her own home.... In for a big shock when move out from parents house
It’s going to be great to watch 😂 my OH lives at home and I swear he doesn’t realise how much his mammy does for him. The lad’s 27 and hasn’t washed a dish up at home in his life 🙄

Oh she just wants to be Georgie who along with others who use to coach her with the coffee in the morning stories