LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were one of the 5* reviews from 'an Amazon Customer, Bucks" by any chance???
😁
Or perhaps from a nearly 50 year old man in an artisan coffee shop in Chiswick?

Wow, that's just a bizarre take on everything, Climate Change etc... while managing to shoehorn Brexit in at the end, and Lineker also, who has more skeletons in is closet than a graveyard.

Listening to it makes absolutely no sense, he slags off the average person who do their best regarding Climate Change and want to leave the world in a better place than they found it.
And defends the awful preachy people in power/celebs who fly everywhere on private planes, and whose carbon footprint for a year will vastly outweigh the average person's footprint in their lifetime.

BTW, l cannot stand Climate Deniers, but this is such a bizarre ramble, you do get to thinking whose side this extreme venting rant on🤔
James O'Brien has been making lots of errors recently. His support for Insulate Britain is yet another area where he got things wrong and since then he has been rattled, For example he was demonstrating his love for the establishment by retweeting Christiane Amanpour of CNN. If she was to return the compliment it would make James's Christmas. Only one problem, the facts.

"
Case numbers are spiking but UK PM
@BorisJohnson
is sticking to his plan despite some calls to introduce a mask mandate "

Actually they have been falling according to the 7 day average.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Considering James has been afforded a wonderful education the way he belittles people who clearly haven't and aren't very articulate is quite sickening really. But then again what kind of narc writes a book about his own 'therapy'? Or constantly tries to plug one of his 'books'? Strikes me as a man with quite a lot of self-loathing issues and deep insecurities about his own self-worth. I've met people like that before ... if they haven't had a book published before the age of 35 they consider themselves a 'failure'. James is the kind of man who when confronted with a group of men in hi-vis vests he'll try to 'be one of the fella's'. I think he's a frustrated working-class man. LOL. Either way he's seems a deeply unpleasant cnut.

Reactions: 5
James is deeply soaked in the Catholic Faith, all of his morning rants are informed by that

Religion is deep and something that has guided him through his awful shows.

But when Job said "I want women, who haven't given birth to be patronised"
It was just another level of madness that he spews on the regular.
Women, my wife had a kid, l asked a priest if he was OK with that, and you should have kids too.
He's an offensive joke

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Considering James has been afforded a wonderful education the way he belittles people who clearly haven't and aren't very articulate is quite sickening really. But then again what kind of narc writes a book about his own 'therapy'? Or constantly tries to plug one of his 'books'? Strikes me as a man with quite a lot of self-loathing issues and deep insecurities about his own self-worth. I've met people like that before ... if they haven't had a book published before the age of 35 they consider themselves a 'failure'. James is the kind of man who when confronted with a group of men in hi-vis vests he'll try to 'be one of the fella's'. I think he's a frustrated working-class man. LOL. Either way he's seems a deeply unpleasant cnut.
That is one of the things I really dislike about James. I have heard him soo many times when he has had a caller who may have a valid point but can't quite articulate it be snide and condescending. It infuriates me. James will know dam well what the caller is trying to say but nitpick every word making the caller looking a bit daft and probably feeling frustrated.

My hubby has just surprised me with an early Christmas pressie ... a Steve Allen tea tray!

I've never bought any of his tat merchandise before. I love it 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone listening to O'brien every weekday for the full 3 hours needs their head looking at.
He is as big a 'grifter' as the charlatans his fans think he's calling out.
He's so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone listening to O'brien every weekday for the full 3 hours needs their head looking at.
He is as big a 'grifter' as the charlatans his fans think he's calling out.
He's so fake.
I very rarely do the whole 3 hours (maybe on a Thursday because I like Mystery Hour) as it very much depends on the subjects. I usually turn off once I hear 'Tufton Street cabal'.

I much prefer Shelagh. She is a lot more measured and less patronising of callers. James must dislike her working class credentials.

Reactions: 4
I saw something earlier on social media where he was trying to plug his new board game so I would assume that it is not selling well.

Reactions: 2
Steve Allen was singing "Never-Ending Story by Limahl" when I turned on the radio this morning.
"Is Anne Robinson wearing a wig on Countdown??" :oops:
"Mother's piping bag, making swirly Duchess potatoes"
"I can't have anything with a bone in it"
Can just picture Steve taking Jobby's board game round to his brothers' house at Christmas.

Reactions: 5
Steve Allen was singing "Never-Ending Story by Limahl" when I turned on the radio this morning.
"Is Anne Robinson wearing a wig on Countdown??" :oops:
"Mother's piping bag, making swirly Duchess potatoes"
"I can't have anything with a bone in it"
Can just picture Steve taking Jobby's board game round to his brothers' house at Christmas.
Does the board game have an option for James to answer all the questions like I gather he sometimes does on his show?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does the board game have an option for James to answer all the questions like I gather he sometimes does on his show?
CONGRATULATIONS you have landed on a **BONUS SQUARE** >>> What did Friar Tuck hide under his cassock at Ampleforth <<<
Move 6 places & collect 1kilo of quinoa for correct answer.
:oops:

• Haha
He was today but unfairness he did acknowledge that he was trying to answer them!

I never found out the answer to what country has jurisdiction on the International Space Station if someone commits a crime up there.

I wouldn't say he's deeply religious. He claimed to be a lapsed catholic until he wanted to get his kids into a good school, and started attending mass!

That is one of the things I really dislike about James. I have heard him soo many times when he has had a caller who may have a valid point but can't quite articulate it be snide and condescending. It infuriates me. James will know dam well what the caller is trying to say but nitpick every word making the caller looking a bit daft and probably feeling frustrated.

My hubby has just surprised me with an early Christmas pressie ... a Steve Allen tea tray!

I've never bought any of his tat merchandise before. I love it 😁
Ha... I' ve got the tea towels, bag, and the glasses but didn't get the tray this time. The house has enough in it right now.

STOP PRESS on the Jobbie board game. Amazon have reduced it from £20 to £19.32. Order it now and it will be in stock from November 23rd. Perhaps they're not risking a big run and just turning them out on demand! Still only 2 reviews.

STOP PRESS on the Jobbie board game. Amazon have reduced it from £20 to £19.32. Order it now and it will be in stock from November 23rd. Perhaps they're not risking a big run and just turning them out on demand! Still only 2 reviews.
Perhaps he is producing them by himself 😁

• Haha
CONGRATULATIONS you have landed on a **BONUS SQUARE** >>> What did Friar Tuck hide under his cassock at Ampleforth <<<
Move 6 places & collect 1kilo of quinoa for correct answer.
:oops:
Congratulations you have just passed go. Please collect a tin of extremely expensive Artisan coffee that retails for £200 at one coffee shop on Chiswick.

Please note that the rumours it is just rebadged Nescafe instant have been denied.....

• Haha
Legendary LBC listener Colin from the LBC Clubhouse is urging Jobby to drag Nadine Dorries through the courts after she called Jobby a fuckwit nearly 5 years ago
😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.