LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Allen is trending on Twitter 🤭 he’s not has this much notoriety since the comment over the donkey.
Good spot. From the replies it was not the best of days to post this.

Hi everyone I’ve added another show at the Magic Circle for Christmas this is a matinee event and tickets are on sale via the magic circle website, see you there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty horrendous. Steve is getting a lot of hate on Tilly's post, I think he has to address it tomorrow morning. Almost impossible not to?
Not a chance he'll retract anything, Steve'll have the earplugs in & blinkers on as usual.

Good spot. From the replies it was not the best of days to post this.

Hi everyone I’ve added another show at the Magic Circle for Christmas this is a matinee event and tickets are on sale via the magic circle website, see you there
He may well attract an audience of his detractors there now, throwing sausages & Tommy Bahama pants at him.

Reactions: 1
Seems like former LBC presenter Cristo has had similar experiences to Tilly Ramsay:

Wonder if he will go on an extended sicky. He was off for months last time, just after he said something about Meghan Markle. The hate he's getting over this, LBC cannot ignore. Then there was the time he fell into his halogen oven. Just hope he doesn't bump into Gordon Ramsay in Iceland, Twickenham.:)

Reactions: 2
Seems like former LBC presenter Cristo has had similar experiences to Tilly Ramsay:
I have no interest in anything Cristo says. He can be a vile piece of work too when he wants to be.

I think Steve has found himself being the main news of the day. Dr Alex has written a letter to LBC in his role as a Youth mental Health Ambassador.

Wonder if he will go on an extended sicky. He was off for months last time, just after he said something about Meghan Markle. The hate he's getting over this, LBC cannot ignore. Then there was the time he fell into his halogen oven. Just hope he doesn't bump into Gordon Ramsay in Iceland, Twickenham.:)
He didn't go off because of what he said about Meghan Markle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was off due to a plumbing malfunction

• Haha
Errgghh, this means Steve will be cancelled (kind of) and maybe not on LBC. If his show is cancelled there will be naff all on LBC worth listening to. 😩

Reactions: 6
On Twitter, Jason furiously penned: "I see that bitter old p***k @steveallenshow is trying stay relevant again, this time by criticising a teenage girls’ body on his tit radio show.

"I’d love to see Tilly’s Dad rock up at LBC and give this troll the tongue lashing he deserves. Awful man, terrible outdated broadcaster."

Nice to see Jason Manfords a fan😂

It's hard to defend Steve on this one. He seems to blurt out stuff without thinking. Or if he is thinking, then he must be aware that something like this could happen. Hard to see a way back for Steve really, unless he grovels to LBC management to keep his job. Utterly mind boggling why he would sabotage himself like this.

It's hard to defend Steve on this one. He seems to blurt out stuff without thinking. Or if he is thinking, then he must be aware that something like this could happen. Hard to see a way back for Steve really, unless he grovels to LBC management to keep his job. Utterly mind boggling why he would sabotage himself like this.

The way Steve said it, you can hear to him it was just a throw away comment. Bit him on the backside this time though.

I'm sure LBC management will back him. They have previously and he is extremely popular. There may be a shuffle around of producers though and more anecdotes of going to Sandys rather than celeb bitching.

The way Steve said it, you can hear to him it was just a throw away comment. Bit him on the backside this time though.

I'm sure LBC management will back him. They have previously and he is extremely popular. There may be a shuffle around of producers though and more anecdotes of going to Sandys rather than celeb bitching.
I'm not sure Steve has ever apologised for something he's said, has he? Haha. I can't imagine him apologising, that's for sure.

On Twitter, Jason furiously penned: "I see that bitter old p***k @steveallenshow is trying stay relevant again, this time by criticising a teenage girls’ body on his tit radio show.

"I’d love to see Tilly’s Dad rock up at LBC and give this troll the tongue lashing he deserves. Awful man, terrible outdated broadcaster."

Nice to see Jason Manfords a fan😂
J.M probably enjoying a bit of tit-for-tat. Steve got a lot of mileage out of him being booted off The One Show for sexting a female fan.

I wonder if Ian Payne has set his alarm clock for the crack of dawn tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.