LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colin from Windsor will be beside himself with excitement. Two doses of Nick Ferrari in one day :)

I used to work with someone we called "Death" because he always wore black, But he was not dead and I hope that is still true.

Under Mayor Khan's system he would not be able to qualify for a pension.
We used to have a neighbour called Death but she pronounced it De'ath.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nick is on Question Time tonight. BBC1 10.35.
I wonder if Banglaturd tuned in to watch, whilst simultaneously trying to listen for things to disagree with on LBC, Talkradio and GB News. Whilst also trying to read The Sun, DM and Daily Express.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Banglaturd tuned in to watch, whilst simultaneously trying to listen for things to disagree with on LBC, Talkradio and GB News. Whilst also trying to read The Sun, DM and Daily Express.
It must have been very annoying for him if he did watch; Nick really got stuck into Boris's speech for being too frivolous.

Reactions: 1
I believe he'd have been tucked up in bed in readiness for an early rise.
QT will have been already found on i-player though, and Nick Ferrari's performance will be forensically examined later.

In other news it was another simply dreadful day for Brian.

There is the ongoing issue of him supporting Insulate Britain telling us they have our best interests at heart. He seems to be dealing with that by calling Brexiters names.

But now there is the Polish court decision leading to the hashtag Polexit. Still I am sure he is in favour of the courts like he was in the Gina Miler days.

O'brien doesn't know where to sit on the Saudi Arabian takeover of the Newcastle football club.
"I'm feeling discombobulation"
This is usually code for I'll see which way the wind is blowing...general consensus of the fanbase etc :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
In other news it was another simply dreadful day for Brian.

There is the ongoing issue of him supporting Insulate Britain telling us they have our best interests at heart. He seems to be dealing with that by calling Brexiters names.

But now there is the Polish court decision leading to the hashtag Polexit. Still I am sure he is in favour of the courts like he was in the Gina Miler days.
And Brussels has told the French to stop threatening to cut off our gas and not to start a fishing war. I'm sure he'll cover that - not!

And Brussels has told the French to stop threatening to cut off our gas and not to start a fishing war. I'm sure he'll cover that - not!
I guess the Dutch aluminium producer that has just closed because of high energy costs will fail to get a mention too.

Ian Payne is incredibly downbeat, always mentions his divorce, driving to mother's house, being made redundant...
Come back Richard Spurr

• Haha
Is he always negative? I never really listen to him. Only one in the morning I like listening to is Steve.
Payne is too gloomy for an early breakfast show, he attended a private chorister school until his testicles descended & now whines constantly on radio.
Ian's better on LBC News reading the bulletins.
At least Steve can raise a laugh/smile in the listener at times.

Did Steve Allen ever explain in detail how he burned himself on his halogen oven? I've got one and I can't figure out what happened.

Did Steve Allen ever explain in detail how he burned himself on his halogen oven? I've got one and I can't figure out what happened.
I don't know. I haven't been following him long enough to understand how. But I'm not surprised it would happen considering this is the same person who accidentally cut his toe while trimming his toe nails, but didn't realise until he saw part of his rug soaked in blood.

I don't know. I haven't been following him long enough to understand how. But I'm not surprised it would happen considering this is the same person who accidentally cut his toe while trimming his toe nails, but didn't realise until he saw part of his rug soaked in blood.
Toes are dodgy, I still have the horrors about a young woman who cut her toe while cutting hers toenails and bled to death. The ambulance crew found her room littered with blood drenched towels. Sorry to be gruesome, take care everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It was on his kitchen floor because there wasn't room on the worktop (presumably cluttered with all the rubbish he buys two of from QVC) and he somehow fell on it. He must have knocked the top off and fallen on the heating unit in the lid. He was quite badly burned and was to and fro the hospital for months after having a skin graft on his stomach. He posted pictures of it on Twitter! :sick:

I see there is yet another corruption scandal in Europe. As ever James O'Brien's favourite barrister is spinning the news.

If I was a fox tonight I would be very nervous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.