LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anything it's the opposite, to put the boot into insulate britain, they are not getting a platform from LBC, Ferrari can't stand them.
I know he can't stand them, I don't know anyone who does. I just wouldn't give them the air time.

It shouldn't be driver's jobs to get those insulate Britain protestors out the road. The police seem so blase, no wonder the police are in turmoil at the moment - they just don't seem to know how to handle situations as uncomplicated as protestors. Its a joke.

Reactions: 2
It shouldn't be driver's jobs to get those insulate Britain protestors out the road. The police seem so blase, no wonder the police are in turmoil at the moment - they just don't seem to know how to handle situations as uncomplicated as protestors. Its a joke.
The police should take their cue from this bunch of angry motorists.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've heard that Nick Ferrari has ordered a dozen, which will soon be winging their way to The President (unelected) of The Nick Ferrari Fan Club - 'Colin from Windsor' in order that Colin can distribute the trays at the next Clubhouse meeting.
He's actually tweeting his vile comments to @LBC, including the **** word. I'm sure they're sending for Nick's P45 right now! ๐Ÿ™„

He's actually tweeting his vile comments to @LBC, including the **** word. I'm sure they're sending for Nick's P45 right now! ๐Ÿ™„
Positively deranged tbh.
LBC should be blocking his nonsense.
He was also convinced that Facebook were having 'a purge' including Maajid yesterday, when in fact their servers were down, affecting millions of users around the world.
๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Faced with recent criticism from his most loyal followers about not talking about brexit, O'brien reverts back to type banging on about brexit again.
You could find a programme of O'brien's from 2 years ago and it would be the same as today's programme.
What a creep

I know he can't stand them, I don't know anyone who does. I just wouldn't give them the air time.
James O'Brien started off as a supporter of Insulate Britain. The satire from Brian below is very good on this subject.

Reactions: 3
Positively deranged tbh.
LBC should be blocking his nonsense.
He was also convinced that Facebook were having 'a purge' including Maajid yesterday, when in fact their servers were down, affecting millions of users around the world.
๐Ÿ˜
I think he's hoping they'll block him, then he can boast about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Steve doesn't like plain white toilet paper; he likes to have a pattern on it. Simon Cowell has black toilet paper!

Reactions: 1
I see Nick Ferrari continues to get all the big interviews. It seems to have triggered James who has been running round social media giving Project Fear another go. Presumably because it has worked so well so far....

I see Nick Ferrari continues to get all the big interviews. It seems to have triggered James who has been running round social media giving Project Fear another go. Presumably because it has worked so well so far....

As much as I don't care for those protestors and they are a disgrace, the only one ruining the economy is you Boris.

Can someone explain to Mayor Khan that you can't sack or suspend someone just because your work colleagues have given you a nickname.

I worked with someone who was nicknamed Mr Potato Head. His head was not a potato nor could you move his ear and eyes around.

Nick is on Question Time tonight. BBC1 10.35.
Colin from Windsor will be beside himself with excitement. Two doses of Nick Ferrari in one day :)

Can someone explain to Mayor Khan that you can't sack or suspend someone just because your work colleagues have given you a nickname.

I worked with someone who was nicknamed Mr Potato Head. His head was not a potato nor could you move his ear and eyes around.
I used to work with someone we called "Death" because he always wore black, But he was not dead and I hope that is still true.

Under Mayor Khan's system he would not be able to qualify for a pension.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.