LBC Radio #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was powerful stuff from Nick Ferrari earlier and well done to him for raising an issue which affects half the population.

This was powerful stuff from Nick Ferrari earlier and well done to him for raising an issue which affects half the population.

By contrast this is quite shocking from David Lammy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
"Uri Geller claims to have been taken into a room where a living, breathing alien is being kept"
The Magic Circle
"Dial-a-Psychic..£5 a minute"
Derek Acorah
"Uri Geller used to have a car covered in spoons" 😁
Doris Stokes exposed by Robert Kilroy-Silk
Leopard Seals, 13ft long...terrifying teeth on them
Uri Geller

Next monday is Steve's big reveal of this year's must-have item of Allen memorabilia, ladies & gentlemen...

Woohoo, Tom Swarbrick in for Jobbie this morning. I won't have to leap for the Off switch at 10am.

Reactions: 5

By contrast this is quite shocking from David Lammy

It seems as though David Lammy has sobered up and realised how shocking his tweets were.

Steve wittering on about how he loves farfalle (bow tie shaped pasta). It's delicious! Was waiting for somebody to tell him it's made with flour and water/eggs, just the same as all other pasta, which he HATES! Same as he hates lobster but loves scampi, which is a tiny lobster. He's a strange little man. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steve wittering on about how he loves farfalle (bow tie shaped pasta). It's delicious! Was waiting for somebody to tell him it's made with flour and water/eggs, just the same as all other pasta, which he HATES! Same as he hates lobster but loves scampi, which is a tiny lobster. He's a strange little man. o_O
I never tuned in this morning Maggie, he was starting his vitriol towards certain people the other day, Allen's a far better listen when he sticks to old tales & nonsense.

I used to have quite a bit of time for David Lammy. But sadly he has turned into a misogynistic dinosaur.

Nick Ferrari by contrast has been excellent on this issue.

Haha I caught that. I thought he was talking about falafel at first and mispronounced it. Then I heard him say it was a type of pasta ,😄

I thought he was quite restrained re the moron that is Katie Price. I suspect there wasn't much to say. Her actions do all the talking.

So nice to have Shelagh back. Too much Maajid is not good for the soul.

I figured that James O'Brien would be rattled today after the economic upgrades for the UK and the death of that poor woman who had a stroke after being delayed by the Insulate Britain protests that he is such a fan of. But this is scaremongering scraping of the barrel.

O'Brien's most fervent fans are now turning on him as he isn't broadcasting what they want to hear.
His fans are still unable to grasp that he's just a voice on the radio who'll do whatever it takes to get ratings for the station and himself of course.
"Why isn't JOB slating Nick Ferrari"
"What about the elephant in the room James"
"Talk about Brexit O'Brien! I need to hear about it"
One day after he's earned enough to keep himself in quinoa & avocados for life he'll disappear into obscurity.
Nutters 😁

Last edited:
2 × tins of Quality Street are only £7 in Asda, is Steve about to change supermarket allegiance? :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Jobbie getting a new producer. Could make a difference to the tone/content of the show.
Ava-Santina
@AvaSantina
SOME NEWS! I am leaving production @LBC to join @PoliticsJOE_UK as Political Correspondent I’ll miss the team at LBC immensely, but am excited to get started!

O'Brien's most fervent fans are now turning on him as he isn't broadcasting what they want to hear.
His fans are still unable to grasp that he's just a voice on the radio who'll do whatever it takes to get ratings for the station and himself of course.
"Why isn't JOB slating Nick Ferrari"
"What about the elephant in the room James"
"Talk about Brexit O'Brien! I need to hear about it"
One day after he's earned enough to keep himself in quinoa & avocados for life he'll disappear into obscurity.
Nutters 😁
Well today he has opened with "unconscious bias" by which he means everyone but him of course. Also he accuses others of "denying the existence of things" like the surge in UK economic growth perhaps? Or maybe the new Australian submarine contract? Supply shortages across the world?
More name calling expected in 5.4.3.2.1.....

After an excellent Nick Ferrari show it is time to switch off.

Jobbie getting a new producer. Could make a difference to the tone/content of the show.
Ava-Santina
@AvaSantina
SOME NEWS! I am leaving production @LBC to join @PoliticsJOE_UK as Political Correspondent I’ll miss the team at LBC immensely, but am excited to get started!
Perhaps LBC listener of the year & Nick Ferrari mega fan 'Colin from Windsor' will apply for the position? 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.