LBC Radio #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does nick a say every single week that the UK has the world's worst death rate for covid? It's just not true at all.

Just checked and it has the 19th worst death rate. Peru is nearly 3 times higher. It's not even the worst death rate in western Europe as Italy and Belgium are higher.

Baffling he's obsessed with a "fact" that is pure fantasy.

Reactions: 2
Joseph Goebbels got namedropped just now, "orgies for rich people", flags, weird tv stations, "a touch of the Cecil Parkinson's"
:D
Perhaps "orgies for rich people" is why James is so desperate to become a member of the Metropolitan Liberal Elite.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone formerly of the LBC parish was making a splash earlier and it turned out that he was right.

Listening to Jobbie out of sheer curiosity. I wonder how many ticks we'll get on the O'Bingo card this morning. We've had Cummings, Barnard Castle, Trump and lying to the Queen. How long before he'll drag out Grenfell Tower and Jo Cox?
Ah - Brexit get's a look in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listening to Jobbie out of sheer curiosity. I wonder how many ticks we'll get on the O'Bingo card this morning. We've had Cummings, Barnard Castle, Trump and lying to the Queen. How long before he'll drag out Grenfell Tower and Jo Cox?
Ah - Brexit get's a look in!
I caught the opening and Brian was essentially giving the show he would have presented if Hancock has stayed as Health Secretary. All he did was throw in that Boris did not want to get rid of him and claim that it meant nothing had changed.

I switched off.

Just had a little catch up of Steve this afternoon and to say I was a little surprised at him having a go at Maajid is an understatement!

Don't think I've ever heard him do that to a current presenter. It wasn't outrageous but he was calling him out on his views about the pandemic and mask wearing.

Steve's got the hots for Greggs products again.
Noisily eating them on the bus.
Tikka masala curry & popadoms....on the bus was stretching the listeners' imagination mind you :rolleyes:
Iceland (formerly Bejams) also stocks frozen Greggs stuff.
A full dvd boxset of Terry & June when feeling low.....
Defrosting the little freezer with Mother's hairdryer to try and find that elusive ice lolly

Steve's got the hots for Greggs products again.
Noisily eating them on the bus.
Tikka masala curry & popadoms....on the bus was stretching the listeners' imagination mind you :rolleyes:
Iceland (formerly Bejams) also stocks frozen Greggs stuff.
A full dvd boxset of Terry & June when feeling low.....
Defrosting the little freezer with Mother's hairdryer to try and find that elusive ice lolly
It scares me Steve defrosting his freezer with an hair dryer. One of these days he’ll accidentally klll him self doing something completely stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It scares me Steve defrosting his freezer with an hair dryer. One of these days he’ll accidentally klll him self doing something completely stupid.
A complete suspension of disbelief is required listening to Mr Allen

Reactions: 2
James is getting a few callers that are disagreeing with him through today 😳 there not lasting long 😂🙈 lots of ‘bye mate and red button pushing’.

Is Eddie Mair on holiday? Was Tom Swarbwick last night, not that I mind 🥰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.