LBC Chit Chat #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mogg is playing a character and it's pointless wasting your breath debating with him. Nasty man on a nasty channel. But I think I'm out of step with everyone else on this thread for right wingers so I'll respectfully avoid it from now on.
I'm a no-winger who enjoys taking the piss out of public figures, including Mogg. Be a shame to lose you ... maybe lighten-up a bit and come back? 😘

Reactions: 2
Never heard her lbc show, not surprised she didn't nap a regular slot in the latest schedule . She'd be better off as a regular on GB news, but this is her first and last according to her.

Remember she previously broadcast on Twitter that she would never go on GB News. Perhaps she hoped that would be forgotten.

Reactions: 1
Remember she previously broadcast on Twitter that she would never go on GB News. Perhaps she hoped that would be forgotten.
At this point I don't believe anything politicians or meeja 'personalities' say (they are inter-changeable). Pretty sad state of affairs. 😒

Reactions: 3
Mogg is playing a character and it's pointless wasting your breath debating with him. Nasty man on a nasty channel. But I think I'm out of step with everyone else on this thread for right wingers so I'll respectfully avoid it from now on.
I actually agree with you there. There isn't any point arguing with people like Mogg IMO. I can't stand the man.

However, that interview/debate was shocking. He is a terrible presenter (couldn't read an autocue) but she is equally as awful. Smug and childish. was just waiting for a Miss Piggy swish of her hair. I'll give her a massive swerve on LBC.If that is the quality you get on GB News I'm glad I don't watch it. Dreadful (said in best Nick Abbot soundbite voice)

LBC is getting right on my nerves at the moment. I dipped in and out of James this morning then switched Shelagh off fairly early into her shift. Same old, same old. I did enjoy James' hour he did the other day on the work civil servants do but then again, he didn't do very much talking. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4

At least she wasn't as bad as Matt satdlen who declared he wouldn't go on there. Then someone from GB news replied to say he sent them his CV previously 😆

• Haha
At least she wasn't as bad as Matt satdlen who declared he wouldn't go on there. Them someone from GB news replied to say he sent them his CV previously 😆

Poor old Matt. He was never sure what he was really. He tried being a diet coke version of James O'Brien then spent his days arguing with Cristo and everyone else on Twitter. Bit of a sad character really.

Politics is now an extension of showbusiness, can't recall who said that, but it is quite true.

All opinions are welcome and respected.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There isn't any point arguing with people like Mogg IMO. I can't stand the man.

However, that interview/debate was shocking. He is a terrible presenter (couldn't read an autocue) but she is equally as awful. Smug and childish.
Like him or not, I think the pinnacle of jobbies career is not his short lived Jeremy Kyle type itv show but when he interviewed farage and the ukip comms guy had to come bursting in to stop the interview. That is how you deal with someone like him.

Purkiss could never.

Like him or not, I think the pinnacle of jobbies career is not his short lived Jeremy Kyle type itv show but when he interviewed farage and the ukip comms guy had to come bursting in to stop the interview. That is how you deal with someone like him.

Purkiss could never.
As much as he drives me bananas I do think James is a great debater and his knowledge and ability to retain information is second to non. TBH I wouldn't like to go up against him.

I wouldn't like to go up against him.
Well, only if you knew you were talking shite ... I think if you're honest and believe in what you say you'd have no problem. Obviously that's where Farage had a major problem. :LOL: Yes, having people to hold twats accountable is important ...just a shame James often has such an odious way of going about it. Oh well, better than nothing.

Well, only if you knew you were talking shite ... I think if you're honest and believe in what you say you'd have no problem. Obviously that's where Farage had a major problem. :LOL: Yes, having people to hold twats accountable is important ...just a shame James often has such an odious way of going about it. Oh well, better than nothing.
I thought that this morning actually. I agree with a lot of what he says but sometimes he sounds too pleased with himself. Today he sounded like he was relishing the Brexit situation in a big fat 'told you so' way.

Today he sounded like he was relishing the Brexit situation in a big fat 'told you so' way.
Doesn't he always?
---
Well, only if you knew you were talking shite ... I think if you're honest and believe in what you say you'd have no problem.
I think he has the ability to switch your words around so that even though you know you are right, he will convince you, you are not !

Reactions: 3
I'm getting very close to unfollowing LBC on Twitter. Their timeline is resembling that of the defunct Sunday Sport. A story about a woman accidentally shot in the clitoris?? Seriously?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree with a lot of what he says but sometimes he sounds too pleased with himself.
I think lots of people get called on the right for not liking him when in fact they agree with him on many things. It's strange.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.